Jealousy Between an Idol and Athlete

Nothing Better

MiYong woke up next morning with someone beside the bed, sitting and head down, holding her hand, it was D.O. She brushed his hair and smiled as she remember how they confessed to each other last night.

"Such a cutie, you know" she uttered brushing his hair away to his face.

"uuughhh..." D.O. woke up with her light touches in his head.

"morning" she smiled.

"good morning" he sat up straight. "feeling better?"

"hhhmmm... much better" she said smiling. She looked at him amazed with his flawless snow white skin.

"is there a dirt in my face?" he asked.

"aniyo. I'm just wondering.... how can someone like you be as white as snow white? hhhm?" she asked cupping his face.

"Aigooo.. and I'm also wondering how can someone with an angelic face like you be with me?" D.O. replied rubbing his cheeks to your hand.

He slowly leaned closer until your noses were touching. It was a perfect moment when the door bust open welcoming a bunch of noisy boys.

"MIYONG-AH!!" "NOONA!" It was the EXO members.

D.O. bowed his head and sighed. You looked at him and just chuckled.

"MWOYA?! Are you two almost gonna ki-----" Chanyeol yelled when D.O. suddenly stood up covering his mouth.

"JXJMDKKENEKJ!!!!!" Chanyeol was mumbling while.D.O covered his.mouth.

All of you laugh at the two with their childish acts. Enjoying the view too much, MiYong didn't notice that someone went inside the room. Her eyes suddenly darted through the door.

"Young-Ung...." she spoke making everybody stop.

"Oh.. Good morning Young-Ung-sshi." the members greeted him.

Young-Ung just quietly nodded and went straight to the table near the hospital bed to put the food that he was bringing.

"Are you feeling better?" the young boy asked.

"Hhhmmm... I am. Thanks" MiYong smiled at him making D.O. jealous.

"I guess it's time for us to go. We just need to.pick D.O. up" Suho said.

"Oh arrasso" MiYong said as the memberd bid goodbye. D.O. came up to her slowly and hugged her.

"Call me okay?, CHOI MIYONG" D.O. said hugging her.

"You should be the one to call me, DO KYUNGSOO" MiYong uttered making D.O. shiver hearing his full name.

"Uughh.. You're so scary" D.O. said releasing his hug.

"Ehemmm..." the young boy fake his cough earning a shot from D.O.

"I'm going." D.O. kissed MiYong's cheek and left the room.

 

There was silence between MiYong and Young-Ung. The young boy prepared the meal for her and place it in front of her.

"Here you go" he said.

"Young-Ung..." MiYong called him.

"So I guess you two are okay now" he uttered with a bitter tone.

"Yeh... It's weird. No matter how hard I ignore him I just can't" she replied.

"Yeah. It's really weird" the young boy chuckled.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Why can't it be me?!" the young boy yelled.

"Young-Ung..... " she tried to calm him.

"I was the one by your side for two years! When I found you like a crying mess in the library, it almost broke my heart. Starting then I promised that I'll be by your side and I was! Since Aaron died! I even followed your advice to take entrance exams here in Korea cause you said you're going back here, and I did. I did everything! EVERYTHING to make you happy!! Why? Why can't you just look at me, MiYong...." the young boy almost cried while yelling.

"Noona" MiYong replied making the boy look at him.

"MiYong Noona, that's what you should be calling me." She said. "I don't even remember since when did you stop calling me Noona. You even act like you are older than me. " she sighed.

MiYong sits up at the edge of the bed and grabbed Young-Ung and hugged him.

"Come here" she hugged him. "You know Young-Ung, I am not stupid not to know that you like me. I noticed it, since the day you brought flowers when you once visited my house when we were in America" she said his hair.

"You know why I told you to take entrance exams here right" she pulled out from the hug and held his shoulders. "Look at you now. A black belter Taekwondo Athlete and a full scholar in your school with even high grades. You don't need to work to put yourself in school, not like in America. Look at me" she commanded the young boy.

"No matter what happen. Whether you like me or not. Whether I have boyfriend or not. Whether I am with Kyungsoo or not. The way I treat you won't change. Remember, I am still your NOONA and you are still my Dongsaeng who literally look like Kim "Kai" Jongin. Arrasso?"

The young boy chuckled and nodded.

"Mianhe Noona for yelling at you" the boy apologized and hugged MiYong.

"Gwaenchana... Kim Young-Ung... my jealous dongsaeng athlete" she smiled.

Neither the two of them know that there is someone outside that was listening to their conversation.

"He likes her" he said with pure jealousy.

 

---- Night at the hospital ----

All day, Young-Ung stayed in the hospital accompanying MiYong, until the time that it was D.O's turn. Finally, MiYong can see him after a whole day of no call or texts. When D.O. arrived, Young-Ung left.

"How was your day, Kyungsoo?" MiYong asked him smiling.

"Gwaenchana" D.O. shortly replied taking out the oranges he bought for MiYong.

"Hhmm.. are you okay?" MiYong asked.

"I'm fine" D.O. once again, replied shortly but with a cold tone.

"Okay... spill it out DO KYUNGSOO" MiYong said sighing.

"I bet you are happy cause there was no single text or call from you" D.O. said not looking at her.

"Excuse Me? I think you are the one who should text or call me. Since I dont know your schedule" MiYong answered.

"Ani. You're just with someone who likes you that's why" D.O. replied looking at her sadly.

"Mwo?! What are you talking about D.O.?" she asked.

"D.O?! You rarely call me D.O! Why? Because that young boy likes you huh?!" D.O. raised his tone earning a gasped from.MiYong.

"How'd you know that he likes me and I called you D.O. because I don't know why the heck are you acting like------" MiYong was cut in her own words when she realized something then it made her laugh.

"What's funny?" D.O. looked at her confused.

"You--- hahaha.... You're jealous!! Hahaha!!" MiYong laughed hard making D.O. blushed.

"A-A-Aniyo! Yah. Stop it Choi MiYong!" D.O. said annoyed but MiYong continued laughing.

"Stop it I said" D.O. yelled once more but she was not listening to him.

In D.O.'s annoyance, he quickly grabbed MiYong's face and planted a kiss on her. MiYong's eyes were now as big as D.O's, but then she slowly closed her eyes and kissed D.O. back. They pulled out after a few seconds.

"Don't annoy me again" D.O. said connecting their noses.

"Wae? If I can get more kisses from you then why not" MiYong teased.

"Yaahh~~~~~" D.O. whined cutely making MiYong giggle.

"I Love You MiYong" D.O. whispered.

"I Love You Too Kyungsoo, My jealous Idol" MiYong replied smiling.