Go away

Nothing Better
Kyungsoo dashed off to the direction where MiYong went, but she's nowhere to be found. He just met him few minutes but he have the feeling that she's really hurt. He decided to go back to the practice room where everybody is.

"You found her?" Suho asked.

"Ani. I don't know. I'm Sorry Hyung" Kyungsoo said to Minho with apologetic look.

"It's not your fault. I don't know what happened to her. Maybe because of that guy in the picture" Minho said patting the younger's shoulder.

"Hyung.... who is he?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I don't know. She just said his name is Aaron when he saw you." Minho said.

"But who is Aaron? Who is he to her?" Onew asked leaving everybody in confusion, while Kyungsoo was still holding the picture.

It was dark and MiYong wasn't home yet. His brother went home and found out about it. He got terribly worried. No matter how.many times he tried to call his sister, she won't answer.

On the other side, Kyungsoo was still in the company, though its late, he decided to stay. He pulled out the picture and just stared on it, when his phone suddenly rang.

"Kyungsoo-yah!" Minho said to the other line.

"Oh hyung... its late already.. is there something wrong?"

"She's not yet home. Im getting worried"

"Arasso Hyung. I'll call the others to go there to accompany you. Annyeong" Kyungsoo said hanging up the call. "MiYong-shi, where are you? " he said under his breath before calling s.

---- Choi residence ---

"What if something happed to her?! I can't afford to lose her!" Minho said in a panic tone.

"Hyung... she'll be back... she must just be really shocked" Chanyeol said tryiny to calm him.

The EXO members accompanied Minho while.waitinh for MiYong. They are all worried, specially Kyungsoo.

"Deoronim... Agasshi's here." they all stood up when Kim Ahjusshi announced MiYong's returned.

" MiYong-sshi!"

"MiYong-ahh!"

They all called her when she entered the house. She wasn't expecting them to be there, especially HIM.

"Where have you been? We're all worried!" Minho hugged her.

"MiYong-shi" other called her but she didn't respond, her gaze is fixed to Kyungsoo.

"MiYong-ahh. Tell me. Tell us. What's happening to you?" Minho asked her as he pulled off from the hug.

MiYong got away from her brother's embraced and walked to Kyungsoo. All of them were shocked.

"This... is MINE" MiYong said under her breath snatching the photograph from Kyungsoo.

"Mianhe" Kyungsoo said looking down.

MiYong walked passing Kyungsoo and was going upstairs to her room.

"MiYong...." her brother called helplessly.

"Go home. All of you go home. I'm tired and I want to rest. Don't waste your energy to asked me what's going on. GO HOME." she said, referring to those guys other than her brother.

She turned around halfway facing them staring at Kyungsoo. "YOU" she pointed at him. "I don't want to see you again here in our house. GO AWAY. STAY.AWAY.FROM.ME" she ssaid gritting her teeth as she proceeded to her room.

As MiYong said, they all went home. Curious. Confused. Worried. Especially Kyungsoo. He just hoped that she don't hate him.

"Why me?" Kyungsoo said at the back.of his.mind, dozing off to sleep as they were all their way to their dorm.