1 year later

Nothing Better

MiYong went back to Korea, she met with her brother and the SHINee members, like in her dream, but she never met EXO. Due to their tight schedules, EXO has been travelling back and forth to China and Korea, promoting songs. It has been a year. EXO is now preparing for their comeback for their first studio album. As for MiYong, she helped her dad to the company. She took medical field course, but she never did work in a clinic or hospital. Maybe she still can't due to her ex boyfriends experience at the hospital.

 

They own the mall. The clothes stalls. Shoe stalls. Hat stalls. Everything. They were rich but they were as humble as others. No one knew that MiYong is the heiress, nor Minho was the heir. They kept their relationship as a secret. Minho doesn't want her sister to be haunt down by fans and mostly, saseang fans.

 

Minho invited MiYong to come to SM Ent. Though she was busy, she made time for her brother. She was anxious on going there. It was her first time, yes, first time going to SM Ent. after being a year in Korea. Once she reached the building, she parked at the side and used the back door to enter. Minho told her not to use the main entrance or else fans might attack her.

 

She reached inside and went to the receptionist. The receptionist smiled, knowing who she is, the receptionist directed her where the practice room of SHINee is. She pressed the elevator to go to 3rd floor. She was playing with her fingers, as she was a little bit nervous.

 

She reached the third floor, and went straight to SHINee's room. She opened the door and 4 handsome boys were sitting there. Panting.

 

"Oh!MiYong-ah!" Key yelled standing up.

"Oh.. Annyeonghaseyo" She bowed. "I'm lookinh for Minho oppa"

"Minho? I think he went to EXO's practice room" Onew said.

"Oh Jinja? Where is it at?" she asked.

"The 3rd room on your right, before the end of hallway" Jonghyun instructed.

"Kamsahmida" she bowed and made her way out.

She was walking to the hallways, when suddenly a flashback of hat scene appeared. Everything looks the same. She reached the room and knocked. But nobody answered so she made her way inside. She saw 11 boys, some are lying down and some are sitting, panting and cathing their breath out of exhaustion. Their gaze went to her causing an awkward scene.

She saw 6 familiar faces, which she believe appeared in her dreams. But she shook her head and asked the boys.

"Uhh... Annyeonghaseyo. I'm looking for Minho Oppa" she asked shyly.

"Sunbae went out to get some cola with a member of ours, may we know who you are?" Suho asked her.

"Ohh... I'm--- she was about to introduce herself when he saw Minho's reflection. She turned around and yelled his name.

"Minho Oppa!" she said causinh Minho to turn around.

"Oh MiYongie, you're here" he came and patted her head.

"Let me introduce my favorite dongsaeng" he grabbed the boy's arm behind him and pulled him in front of MiYong.

 

They were standing in front of each other. The boy's eye widened and also MiYong's. Suddenly, they both had a flashback. She saw him and he saw her. The same scene. But the boy seem to matured and had a chubby cheeks while MiYong matured in terms of looks.

 

"This guy..... i've seen him before" MiYong thought.

"This girl.... i've seen her before... she was the one in my dreams" the boy thought.

 

They stare for each other for awhile, then a smile flashed in their lips.

 

"Kyungsoo...." MiYong spoke.

 

 

"MiYong...." D.O. spoke.

 

"You guys know each other already?!" Minho asked the two just earning a smile from her sister.