Happy Virus

Nothing Better

It's been almost a month since EXO members and  MiYong have seen each other. Even filled with tiredness, Kyungsoo never stopped trying to contact MiYong. Not only him, but also the other members. MiYong kept herself inside their house. Minho on the other hand, is busy with his schedules and can only ask their maids to look after his sister, along with his father. Despite of what happened, Minho's relationship with EXO members and Kyungsoo never changed. He's still his favorite dongsaeng in EXO.

It was a busy day for the EXO, and still they try to contact MiYong. Luckily, Chanyeol was able to contact her.

"Oh it's ringing!" Chanyeol said as the members gathered around him.

"Yeboseyo?" MiYong answered the phone.

"MiYong-shi?" Chanyeol asked.

"Neh. Neugu? Chanyeol?" MiYong asked.

"Yeh. It's me. Chanyeol!" he said happily. "How are you? How come you never picked up our call?" he asked.

"Are you on speaker phone?" MiYong asked gaining a shocked expression from the members.

"H-How did you know?" he asked panicking.

"I just guessed. So you are?" MiYong asked once again.

"Yeh. Everybody's worried. We all wanted to hear your voice" Chanyeol admitted and explained.

"I... I'm okay... I guess" MiYong said hesitantly.

"When are you going to visit us again? We all missed you!" Chanyeol asked.

"I don't want to disturb you guys. I'm a nuisance-" MiYong answered but Chanyeol cut her and unactivated the speaker phone earning a judging looks from s.

"ANIYO! DON'T YOU EVER THINK THAT WAY! WE MIGHT NOT KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR A LONG TIME BUT I DON'T THINK YOU ARE DISTURBING US!" Chanyeol yelled through the call earning a shocking look from members.

"When did Chanyeol became like that?" Baekhyun whispered to Suho.

"Who knows. You know him. He wants everybody to be happy" Suho whispered back.

"Mianhe. I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm just trying to tell you the truth MiYong" they heard Chanyeol.

"JEONGMAHL??!! JINJARO?!! YOU'RE NOT KIDDING?! OH ARASSO. ARASSO. ANNYEONG!" Chanyeol hang up the call happily.

"What happened? What did she say?" Baekhyun asked.

"She might be coming today" Chanyeol grinned.

"JEONGMAHL? NOONA'S COMING?! YAY!!!" Sehun jumped in excitement.

Kyungsoo sat down in the corner when he heard Chanyeol saying that MiYong will come over. A little smile appeared from his face. Suho approached him.

"You know what to do, right?" Kyungsoo looked at him and nodded.

"Kyungsoo, fighting!" Luhan approached and encouraged him.

"Thanks Hyungs" he said with a smile.

q

"I hope you won't mess up again Kyungsoo." Chanyeol said walking towards him.

"What do you mean Chanyeol?" Luhan asked.

"I've managed to make her come here. I hope you won't do something that will make her go away" Chanyeol said gritting his teeth.

"I am not gonna do anything to her. Don't worry" Kyungsoo said.

"Good" Chanyeol turned around walking away.

"What the heck is wrong with him?" Suho asked Luhan.

"mweolla" Luhan answered with a confused face.

 

---45 minutes later---

It was EXOm turn to practice History's choreography. They makes mistakes, lot of mistakes, and it is unacceptable. Chen, who is getting used in dancing, feels bad for s as he thinks he's the reason of so many repeats.

They were so busy pointing out on each other's mistakes, and didn't even hear the door opens not until they fely somebody else's presence.

"Uhm......" MiYong hesitantly spoke.

"NOONA!!!" Kai and Sehun rushed up to her and hugged her. "WE MISSED YOU!!" they hugged her too tight that she's in the verge of.suffocating.

"Uhh.... I-I can't b-breathe guys" MiYong said.

"Oh Mianhe" the maknaes released her.

"Annyeong!" the other boys stood there and waved at her. Kyungsoo stood behind them.

"MIYONG-AH!" Chanyeol rushed and hugged her. "I miss you!"

" "I"?!!!!" s gave him a "what the heck" look.

"Oh i.mean. "we" miss you!" Chanyeol smiled.

"Nado." MiYong said.

"Noona, I can speak more korean now" Tao said pushing Chanyeol aside.

"YAH!" Chanyeol yelled to Tao.

"WAE?! I want to talk to Noona too" Tao.protested.

"Me too" Kai raised his hand.

"Me three!" Sehun raised his hand standing beside MiYong.

The three maknaes and Chanyeol argue who's going to have a fun talk to MiYong first.

"KIDS!!~~~" Suho yelled and they stopped arguing. "Why don't you all calm down. Aish"

"Mianhe Hyung" the four apologize.

MiYong stood there watching them and she let out a small giggle.

"OH! You laughed! She laughed! Yay!!" Chanyeol jumped inside the room like a 3 year old kid.

"I made you laugh right? right?"Chanyeol said shaking MiYong's shoulder.

"I guess you did, Little Happy Virus" MiYong said, making Chanyeol and everybody freeze.

"Wae? You're such a happy person and you contaminate everybody with your happiness, so i am calling you Happy Virus" MiYong smiled widely to Chanyeol.

"HAPPY VIRUS! my first ever nickname! whoo!! gomawo MiYong-ah!" Chanyeol was so happy that he hugged MiYong.

She stood there and hugged him back. Everybody was happy seeing MiYong smiling, again. But is it really everybody? or somebody is jealous of Chanyeol hugging her.