The Plan

Nothing Better

EXO successfully have finished the first day of their Japan Hello Greeting tour. They have one more day to go to show their fans an absolute performance. Unexpected, MiYong went to Japan to support the boys and her loving boyfriend. D.O. too was shocked when he saw MiYong standing on the front row along with the fans. That gives him energy to smile though tiredness is building up in his body.

 

"You're here!" D.O. hugged her as they finished the encore stage and proceeded backstage. Of course, MiYong has the passed to go backstage.

"You smell....."

"Like sweat? Mianhe" D.O. released the hug when she remembers what just happened before they left Korea.

"Ani. You smell nice though" MiYong smiled as she wiped the sweat on D.O's forehead.

"Noona!"

"MiYong!"

"Oh Guys! Congrats! Too many fans attended today. i wonder how bout tomorrow"

"We're still nervous though" Luhan said.

"Aigoo... you all did well" she smiled at them when she noticed Sehun.

"Sehunie, what's wrong?" Sehun looked up to her.

"A-aniyo" he shook his head pouting.

"Hhmm.. I know why" she went to him and hugged him. "Saengil Chukkahe"

"Noona..... i thought you forgot" Sehun whined.

"I think I almost did. But then I saw your hyungs bringing cake in front" she teased the young boy.

"NOONA!~~~" Sehun whined pouting.

"Haha... Arrasso. As a celebration, I'll let you choose where to eat tonight." She said.

"Jeongmahl?! Yay!!" Sehun cheered as he went to the backstage room to change.

 

They celebrated the maknae's birthday and soon off to the mall.to buy Sehun's gift. MiYong was too preoccupied and she didnt notice that D.O. was not behind her. D.O. made her way to the jewelry store to buy something important. When something captured his eye, she asked the lady to wrap.it for him. As soon as he got it, he smiled and went back to where the others are.

 

--- Hotel ---

"Goodnight guys!" MiYong waved her hand as D.O. walked her to her room.

"Your too quiet" she told D.O.

"Maybe i'm just tired. Sorry" he replied. Soon they reached her room.

"Thanks. Get a good rest. Okay?" She said turning when D.O. grabbed her wrist.

"Wae?" she asked him.

"Let's... Let's Breakup" D.O. said looking down.

"Mwo? Hahaha" she laughed nervously. "What a nice joke" she laughed when she sees D.O.'s expression which is serious.

"Are-are you serious now?" she asked when she stopped laughing.

"Why? Is it because im too.close with Sehun? aigoo... my boyfriend is jealous" she said trying to reach his face but he turned his face away.

"It's... It's not that.... The fans are suspecting already... I... I don't want them to hurt you" D.O. reasoned.

"Just that? Is the fans more important than me?!" she now yelled.

"MiYong-ahh... don't yell please." D.O. panicked.

"Ani!! If this is what you want then go ahead! Breakup with me! I know the fans are more important than me!! Go!!" she cried as she stormed inside her room.

D.O. just looked down helpless. He was thinking it is too.much for him to say that to her. He walked back to his room and Chanyeol.noticed his face.

 

"What's wrong? did something happen?" Chanyeol asked.

"I broke up with MiYong" he answered lowly.

"Oh I---- MWORAGO??!!!" Chanyeol yelled.

"YAH! You're joking right?!" Chanyeol.asked then D.O. looked at him with a grin.

"Okay. Spill it out" Chanyeol said.

"I need your help Yeol" D.O. said.

"Tell me" Chanyeol replied.

"I took your advice" D.O. said making Chanyeol.confused.

"You mean?" Chanyeol then realized then it made his eyes wide. "Oh my gosh! Are you serious?!" Chanyeol excitedly jumped on the bed.

"I am. Do i look like I'm joking?" D.O. said annoyed.

"Arrasso. So what's the plan?" Chanyeol asked then D.O. discussed it with him.

He nods his head with agreement but suggests something better when he doesn't like what D.O said.

"Okay... so does everbody know?" Chanyeol.asked as D.O. finished talking.

"Aniyo. Not yet. Don't let Sehun and Tao know. You know them. They spill out secret things easily" D.O. said tucking the blanket.

"Arasso. I'll take care of the others" Chanyeol said. "I still don't get it why you need to pretend to break up with her"

"I don't know either." D.O. chuckled as he lay down.

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry MiYong. Just wait until tomorrow. My plan will work." D.O. sighed.as he thought and went to.sleep.