The Phone Call and Flowers

Nothing Better

It was a busy day for EXO members, especially the 4 members who will sing their monologue song. it wss their filmin day of the MV, and of course, they are nervous for it was the first time that they're filming an MV. Kyungsoo on the other side was really quiet. The members doesn't even know what's inside his head. They knew that Kyungsoo was a shy guy and may act like a cold guy, but it was unusual for him to be quiet in front of s.

"What's bothering you?" Baekhyun asked.

"Nothing Baek" Kyungsoo answered avoiding his gaze.

"Come on Kyung. We know you."

"It's just... the song...."

"It still bothers you? Then asked her" Baekhyun said giving his phone to Kyungsoo.

"W-what is this? Why are you giving me y-"

"Talk to her. It's ringing now" Baekhyun said leaving Kyungsoo.

"Yeboseyo?" The other line answered as Kyungsoo widened his eyes.

 

--Choi residence--

MiYong was busy writing songs in her room when her phone rang.

"Yeboseyo?"

"U-UHH.... Mi-MiYong-shi?"

"Deh... Neugu?"

"Kyu-Kyungsoo" MiYong wasn't expecting a call from him.

"Oh.. Waeyo Kyungsoo-shi?"

"A-aniyo... i am just calling to see how have you been" the guy said shyly.

MiYong giggled "Im okay. Why are you stuttering whenever you talk to me?"

"Mwola..." Kyungsoo said making MiYong giggle more.

"MiYong-shi, i'll call yo back in my phone. This is Baekhyun's cell and we're in the middle of filming and-"

"Arasso Kyungsoo-shi. I'LL wait for your call. annyeong!" MiYong said hanging up.

 

--Exo Filming--

"Annyeong" Kyungsoo said hanging up. It seems like he got some sort of strength hearing her voice.

"So......... " Baek put a hand to Kyungsoo's shoulder.

"Hhmm? She's okay. I'll just call someone." Kyungsoo said going outside dialing a flower shop to his phone.

"Yeboseyo? Yeh... Can i order 5 white roses.... i'll pick it up by 8pm... thank you" he said hanging the phone. He don't know since when he became like this but he just felt so thankful to MiYong thats why he wanted to give her flowers.

The 4 members worked hard through their MV shot. Though a lot of NG and exhausted and tiring, Kyungsoo didnt forget to pick up the flowers fter the shoot.

"Ah... you guys go ahead first. I have something to take care of. ANNYEONG!" Kyungsoo waved goodbye leaving the others confused.

"WHERE IS HE GOING?" Baekhyun askes confused.

 

--Choi residence--

It was 8:45pm and MiYong was still up. She can't sleep, maybe because she is waiting for Kyungsoo's call.

"HELLO?" she amswered when her phone rang suddenly startling her.

"MiYong-shi? Did i wake you up?" she smiled for she recognized the guy's voice.

"Aniyo." She answered.

"Can you go in front of your door? I mean, the front door. Not on your door of the room. I mean-"

"Kyungsoo-shi!" MiYong cut him. "I'm coming down" MiYong hang up the phone and went downstairs to open up the main front door.

When she reached downstairs, she immediately opened the door, giving her a huge surprise. As soon as she opened it, Kyungsoo stood right in front of her.

"Annyeong" Kyungsoo stood there flashing a smile to her.

MiYong stood widening her eyes not believing what she is seeing.

"A-Annyeong". it was the first time she stuttered after so many years.

"Here" Kyungsoo took out the roses he was hiding behind him. "I hope you like them." he shyly said.

MiYong took it and just stared at them. She sniffed the scent of it sending a small tear in her eyes. Kyungsoo noticed it and panicked.

"Mi-MiYong-shi... why are you crying? Did i do-" He was cut when MiYong suddenly hugged him.

"Kamsahamnida.... Kyungsoo" MiYong said hugging him tightly dropping the honorifics.

Kyungsoo was satisfied. He hugged her back and stayed there for awhile.

Neither do both know. many pair of eyes were watching them, smiling by themselves and satistfied and happy with what they're seeing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

UPDATE! POST VALENTINES UPDATE! HOPE YOU ALL.LIKE IT!! IS KYUNGSOO FALLINH FOR HER?.IS MIYONG SEEING KYUNGSOO AS HIM, OR SHE STILL SEES HIM AS AARON???? THANK YOU FOR.ALL THE READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS!! SARANGHAE! ♥♥♥♥