Apology Song

Nothing Better

Kyungsoo dragged MiYong outside the room and into the hallway. Kyungsoo seems to be iritated alot when he saw MiYong being pulled like a rope.

"Let me go" MiYong said trying to pull her hand away from Kyungsoo's grip, but unluckily, though Kyungsoo looks weak in front of s, he's still strong compare to girls.

"I said LET ME GO!!" MiYong yelled stopping Kyungsoo from his tracks but not letting her hand go.

"Let's.... Let's just talk" Kyungsoo said looking down.

"Do you really have an attitude of dragging people away?" MiYong asked making Kyungsoo looked at him and chuckled.

"No. It's just you" Kyungsoo answered her.

"Why are you still holding my hands?" MiYong asked him.

Kyungsoo looked at his hands and then looked back to her.

"So you won't run again. You ran away literally so many times. I or shall I say me and my members can't catch you" Kyungsoo answred.

"It's only you who makes me ran away" she answered. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Come with me." Kyungsoo held her hand and walked into an empty room with a piano.

"Why'd you brought me here?" MiYong asked him.

Kyungsoo let go of MiYong's hand and walked to the piano. He sat in front of it and positioned his fingers to play.

"You can play piano?" MiYong asked.

"Not really. Just a little bit" Kyungsoo smiled answering her.

"If you don't know how to.play, get away from the piano" MiYong said iritated.

"Wae? I'm still learning. Maybe you can teach me" Kyungsoo said.

"You don't even know.if i can play or not" MiYong answered.

"I bet you can. You are SHINee's Minho sister and you grew up in America" Kyungsoo answered.

"No. I am not gonna play coz I can't" MiYong said walking out the door then she stopped when he heard Kyungsoo playing. He was playing their song titled "Angel/Into your world".

MiYong stared at him as his thin white long fingers move through the piano board and his face has a smile on it feeling the song. Kyungsoo played until the first half of the chorus then he stopped looking at MiYong.

"Why did you stop?" MiYong asked him as she went near him.

"That's all I know to play." Kyungsoo said shyly rubbing the back of his neck while looking down.

"You brought me here to show off your skills?" MiYong asked him. He raised his head and looked to her.

"No. I brought you here because...." Kyungsoo said hesitantly.

"Because of what?" MiYong asked out of curiosity.

"MiYong.... I wanted to apologize to you. I know I should have not said those words to you. It's just that, maybe I was thinking of dreams that much. I'm really sorry" Kyungsoo said looking to her then looking down.

MiYong went to the piano and positioned herself to play.

"Sing. Your refrain from the song. Sing it" MiYong said to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo sang it while MiYong played the piano and sang the parts of Baekhyun/Suho.

 

[D.O] Neol saranghage dwaebeorin nan ije deo isang

Doragal goshi eobseoyo nalgaereul geodwogasyeotjyo (oh no)

[Baekhyun] Yeongwonhan sarmeul irheotdaedo haengbokhan iyu

[Baekhyun/D.O] Naui yeongwon ijen geudaeinikka [Baekhyun/Suho] eternally love

 

[All] Neoui sesangeuro [Baekhyun] yeorin barameul tago, yeah

[All] Ne gyeoteuro [Suho] eodieseo wannyago, from you

[D.O] Haemarkge mutneun [Suho] oh [D.O] nege bimirira malhaesseo, oh

[All] Manyang idaero hamkke georeumyeon

[D.O] Eodideun cheongugilteni

 

They sang amd finish the last part together. Kyungsoo stared at MiYong with his white doe shaped eye.

"You.... how did you know that song? The album hasn't been released." Kyungsoo asked her.

"I'm the one who wrote it along with what is love" MiYong said proudly. "Apology accepted" Miyong said looking to Kyungsoo.

"You were the one who- wait what?! Apology accepted? JEONGMAHL?!" Kyungsoo.literally squeak.

"Yes. Apolo-" MiYong was talking when suddenly Kyungsoo hugged her.

"Thank You MiYong" He hugged her tight and rested his chin on her shoulder while he smile.

"Hugging me. You like it that much?" MiYong asked as she bury her head on his chest.

"hhhmm" Kyungsoo nodded giving a smile to MiYong's face.

"Kyungsoo...." MiYong called him.

"Hhmmm?" Kyungsoo said still having his chin on her shoulder.

"Gomawo" MiYong said.

"For what?" Kyungsoo asked confused.

"For making me open my heart..... to everybody" MiYong said as Kyungsoo pulled her out of the hug and smiled at her.

"Is that the effect of my apology song?" Kyungsoo grin ear to ear and they  both smiled to each other.