The strange dongsaeng

Nothing Better

EXO were busy memorizing the steps. It's only a few months left and it will be their big comeback. MiYong would often visit them, bringing foods for them to energize themselves. She was getting close to everybody, and that makes her brother happy. Sehun would always stick to her side, since he is the.maknae, he would always complain how his hyungs treat and sometimes that would make MiYong chuckled.

"Noona!!" Sehun hid behind her when she entered the room.

"YAH MAKNAE!!.COME HERE!!" Chanyeol was chasing him.

They kind of play around MiYong. Sehun was hiding behind her, shaking her shoulders, going side to side while sticking his tongue out to his Hyung.

"PARK CHANYEOL" MiYong said freezing Chanyeol to his place. They know that when she said their full names, she's either irritated or in the verge of bursting her anger out.

"Aish... you maknae, always being spoiled!" Chanyeol scratched his hair in frustration.

"Here. Put it in the table" MiYong gave Sehun the bubble tea that she was bringing. "Yours is the choco one Sehunnie"

"Neh. Gomawo Noona!" Sehun said happily taking his bubble tea.

Everybody came to the table to get the bubble tea. They said their thank you to MiYong. MiYong sat on the floor beside Luhan and Xiumin as the members started gathering around. As for Kyungsoo, he felt a little bit distant to her. Why? Nobody knows. Maybe because MiYong was different from what he had dreamed of.

MiYong was complete different in reality, than the one that he dreamed, or maybe she was keeping her distance too. They were talking about their trainee days and MAMA ERA days. Saying how they all grew up.

"Oh MiYong! Have you written a song for us?" Chen suddenly asked, that question caught Kyungsoo's attention eager to hear her answer.

"Hhmmm??...." she thought deeply. "I wrote What Is Love and the other one entitled Angel or Into your world. I gave it to Soo Man Sajangnim, just im case maybe SuJu or SHINee will be singing it. Why?"

Their eyes grew wider, and Kyungsoo's eyes were twice bigger than it was usual. He can't believe the dream was happening.

"It was us who sang it" Baekhyun said.

"Oh jinja? haha. that's great" she just smiled.

 

Suddenly, the receptionist knocked and was looking for MiYong.

"Uuhh.. MiYong-shi, somebody is looking for you downstairs, he's with Minho"

"Oh? Arraso. I'll be there. Kamsahamnida"

"Who would that be?" she thought.

"I'll go down for a while" she said.

"We'll go with you!" the.members stood up. curious who was the HE that was looking for him.

 

They used the elevator. They kept on looking with each other with questioning eyes, wondering who was that person. As they reached the 1st floor, MiYong went ahead first. There she saw a familiar figure facing backwards towards her. Having a chat with Minho.

"Oh MiYong!" Minho called her noticing her.

She saw the side view of the person waiting for her, and the uniform thay he was wearing.

"KTigers?" Baekhyun whispered as he pointed the guy.

The guy turned around and saw MiYong. He flashed a smile on his face and MiYong stopped in her tracks. The guy ran to her and hugged her. The EXO members froze. Kyungsoo's eyes got wider again. He can't believe what he is seeing.

"BOGOSHIPEO" the guy said to MiYong as he hugged her tighter.

"NADO" MiYong broke the hugh and brushed his little bangs away from his face.

"Aigoo.... they might think he's your boyfriend" Minho walked to them.

"Aniyo. Somewhat, yes, but not really, right dongsaeng-ah?" she said smiling.

"DONGSAENG?!!" the members yelled earning a chuckle from the  Choi Siblings.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Young Ung-imnida. MiYong's dongsaeng" the guy bowed.

"MiYong?!! Not noona?!!" the members yelled.

"Don't be surprised guys. Somewhat, he is her dongsaeng" Minho said.

"Yes. A very strange dongsaeng" Chanyeol eyed him.

Young-Ung ignored it faced MiYong again to hug her. Kyungsoo, who was watching, felt a little bit pain seeing her hugging him. He lowered his head and walked away with silence.