Breaking The Rule

Nothing Better

As EXO reached the peak of being famous, being world known idols and receiving many awards, D.O and MiYong's relationship to each other gets harder every single day to hide it to the media, fans, sasaengs and especially to the company. True that the members knew it all along also with SHINee members, but since they are arising idols, strictly no dating policy should be followed, and D.O. just violated that rule.

"Where's Kyungsoo?" SooMan went inside the EXO's room, being frozen statue by the CEO's sudden appearance.

"Soo-SooMan Sa-Sajangnim" Suho nervously answer.

"I am asking where is Kyungsoo?!" he raised his tone.

"He-He is... Uhh...." Suho tried to.cover for.D.O. knowing that he went to pick MiYong up at the back exit.

"Haha. Jeongmahl.. I bet Sehunnie is----" the members heard MiYong spoke but as soon as she entered the room, she almost choked with her words seeing the CEO in front of her.

"Why'd you stop walking, anything---" D.O. asked her when he stopped seeing SooMan inside.

"So... you two are together." SooMan said in an angry tone of voice.

"Follow me. NOW!" SooMan growled at the couple sending shiver to their spine and filling their veins in nervousness.

"Come on" D.O. held MiYong hand and intertwined with his.

"Kyung---" MiYong nervously spoke.

"Just trust me. Everything will be fine" D.O. smiled at her.

The two followed the CEO in his office. Nervous? Yes they are. D.O held MiYong's hand tightly, not wanting to let it go so she won't feel scared.

"Now, sit you two." SooMan commanded as soon as they reached the office.

"I see that you two are real close. Are you dating?" SooMan asked.

MiYong kept her head down looking at the ground.

"Are you two dating?!" SooMan once again asked but yelling at the two.

"Y-Yes Sajangnim" D.O. answered making MiYong looked at him.

"Mworago?!! Say that again one more time!" SooMan growled.

"I am dating her. I am dating Minho sunbae's sister" D.O. firmly said.

"Hahaha!!!" SooMan evily laughed. "Are you out of your mind young boy?! YOU dating MiYong?!! The heiress of the Choi! Do you know what you---" SooMan was cut.

"Yes I know what I'm doing Sir. I know. I clearly know what I am doing. I know I am dating the heiress of the Choi's family." D.O. gripped tightly to MiYong's hand.

"She might be the heiress and the sister of Minho Sunbae, but that won't stop me from dating her Sir. And that won't be the reason for me to stop loving her" D.O. reasoned out.

"And what are you gonna do about this when it comes out?! Huh?! If your fans knew that you are dating, your career will end and you two will be molested through comments of fans or media!" SooMan angrily response.

"I'll protect her Sir. If my fans would bash her or do something to her, then they are not my true fans. They should understand that I am a human being too" D.O. response.

"And what about your contract? It simply stated that NO DATING! How can you do this Kyungsoo!!" SooMan yelled at him.

"Sajangnim!" MiYong answered back. "I don't think you should be yelling at him"

"Don't you dare tell me what to do Young Lady!" SooMan pointed at her.

"And I don't think you can point your finger to my girlfriend Sir" D.O said grabbing the old man hand.

"If you want to break my contract with the company, it's fine with me" D.O. calmly.

"Kyungsoo!!" MiYong looked at him.

"If breaking up with you is the solution to keep my contract here, then I'd rather break my contact than to be separated with you" D.O. looked at her.

"Aish....!" SooMan sat at his chair stressed out. "What am I gonna do with you two?" he sighed.

"Are you that inlove with her Kyungsoo?" SooMan asked.

"Yes Sir. I love her so much" D.O. replied.

"That you are willing to take risks for her?"

"Yes Sir." D.O. nodded earning a heavy sigh from the CEO.

"MiYong... are you ready to be bashed from the fans of D.O. and EXO's.?" he asked her.

"I am Sajangnim. To be honest, I really don't care. As long as I will stay with Kyungsoo, I can say that i'm willing to take anything from his fans" MiYong replied and smiled to Kyungsoo.

"What more can i do? Fine. I'm agreeing to your relationship" SooMan said.

"Jeongmahl?! Whoa!! Kamsahmida Sajangnim!" the two cheered up and bowed.

"Now... you two are dismissed. Hurry before I change my mind" SooMan teased.

"Ahh deh deh..." D.O. held MiYong's hand and dragged her outside.

"LOVE....." SooMan sighed. "It's all it takes to break one simple rule"

 

As soon as the couple walked out of the office, MiYong faced D.O.

"You love me that much?" she asked him.

"Of course" D.O. touch his nose. "You really don't know that?" his eyes grew big.

"What if I don't love you as much as you love me?" MiYong .

"O__O .... MiYong-ah...." D.O. said in a sad voice.

"What if I say that........ I love you so much that I am willing to take any chances or risks just to be with you every single day" she replied making him look at her and hugged her.

"No matter what happen, I will.always be here for you. i will.always love you. And i'll do whatever it takes so just we won't be separated. I Love You MiYong" D.O. said resting his chin on her shoulders.

"I Love you too Kyungsoo" she smiled. "You were so serious there. So much for breaking the rule eh..." she teased.

"Yahh~~~~~" he whined pulling out from the hug.

"I Love You Kyungsoo"

"I Love You too MiYong"