Chaos at Breakfast Time

Nothing Better

MiYong woke up in Kyungsoo's arms. They are in her room, lying down in the same bed. Her head was on Kyungsoo's arms while she was hugging him. She could still clearly remember last night's conversation with him. After that, Kyungsoo brought her to her room, but she asked him to stay.

---Flashback---

"You're okay now? It's late. I'll let you sleep" Kyungsoo said as he broughy MiYong in her room and ready to walk out.

"Kyungsoo" MiYong sweetly called him.

"Hhmm?" Kyungsoo turned around.

"C-can you stay?" MiYong asked him.

Kyungsoo turned his head side to side and pointed to himself.

"M-m-me?" He stuttered with his O___O eyes.

"Yes. Who else is Kyungsoo here?" she giggled and patted the bed beside her.

Kyungsoo walked towards her and sat down. MiYong was getting under the blanket covers as well as Kyungsoo when something caught his attention.

"This is..." he grabbed the picture frame and stared at it.

MiYong noticed that he wasn't moving nor talking and she looked at him but was shocked when she saw what he is holding.

"He really does look like me" Kyungsoo blurted out giving a smile to her.

"Neh." she smiled weakly. "don't get me wrong. it doesn't mean that he looks like you thats why i always want to see you. i-" MiYong was talking when Kyungsoo cut her.

"MiYong, it's okay... nothing to worry." he smiled at her. "if you want to see me or talk to me, you know you can" he smiled at him.

"I know you're tired. Go ahead and take some rest" Kyungsoo said letting her lie down beside him.

"Kyungsoo, you need to rest too. tomorrow will be a busy day right?" MiYong said smiling at him and Kyungsoo nodded, tugging himself inside the blankets.

MiYong hugged him causing a shock to Kyungsoo.

"Goodnight Kyungsoo" MiYong bid him goodnight.

"Goodnight MiYong" Kyungsoo said looking at her.

 

---present morning---

"Goodmorning..."Kyungsoo said giving MiYong a shock.

"Y-You're awake?" MiYong asked with her eyes wide open.

"Yes.... Had a good night sleep?" he asked her.

"Uhh.. yeah... gomawo" she answered him hugging him more.

"NOONA!!! HYUNG!!!! IREONA!!!" Sehun knocked on her door.

"Aish.. this kid..." Kyungsoo whispered. "Arrasso!!!" Kyungsoo yelled at him.

"PPALI!!! THE HYUNGS ARE GOING CRAZY DOWNSTAIRS!" Sehun said making the two looked at each other.

"Not again" Kyungsoo sighed.

"Wae?" MiYong asked.

"Ppali. Ireona. or else you'll see chaos in the dining room" Kyungsoo said getting up and literally running downstairs.

 

Kyungsoo and MiYong ran downstairs, but they were too.late. The boys were starting chaos in the dining room. It was unpleasant for MiYong. She never grew up waking up with a chaos in breakfast.

"That's my bacon!" Tao yelled.

"What?! This is mine, i got it first!" Chanyeol yelled.

"Why'd you drink my milk Hyung!" Kai yelled to Baekhyun.

"There's a lot of milk. Get a new glass!" Baekhyun yelled.

Everybody was yelling and trying to snatch food to one another.

"Stop!" Kyungsoo yelled but as if no one heard him.

"I SAID STOP!!!" Kyungsoo screamed this time when suddenly a juice from someone spilled on him. it made him boiled in anger joining the others in chaos.

MiYong shook her head seeing the chaotic boys early in the morning.

"Boys stop it" she said calmly gaining much louder voices from the boys.

"Boys i said stop!" once again but no one listened to her. Anger started rising in her veins.

"YOU ALL CHILDISH BOYS, STOP FIGHTING OVER FOOD RIGHT NOW OR I'LL TELL ALL THE KITCHEN STAFF TO STARVE YOU ALL TO DEATH BEFORE GOING TO YOUR PRESPECTIVE WORK!!!!!!!!!" she yelled and finally she exploded. The boys stopped and looked at her.

"MiYong...." "Noona" the boys called her.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I'M SEEING CHAOS IN BREAKFAST TIME!!" she said , stomped her feet and walked away leaving the boys dumbfounded.

"Ottoke" they all whispered.