The Boys

Nothing Better

Neither does MiYong nor Kyungsoo knows that 11 pair of eyes were watching them. Who wouldn't be? Everybody's excited to see their shy member to be talking with a girl, not just a girl, but with their Sunbae's sister. They were all hiding behind the wall of the front gate trying to keep quiet.

"Ooohhhh.... they hugged each other!" LuHan said a little bit loud earning a smack from Kris.

"You better keep it low" Kris whispered.

"Mianhe" LuHan respond.

"Do you think she likes Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun asked.

"Maybe. But isn't Aaron and Kyungsoo look like each other?" Suho said.

"Yeh. But what do you mean Hyung?" Kai asked the elder.

"I mean... she might just sees Kyungsoo as Aaron" Suho said.

"Andwae!! She cannot do that to Kyungsoo!" Chanyeol said almost yelling earning "ssshhhh" from everybody.

"Mian. Mian" Chanyeol.said doing the sorry sorry hand gesture.

"Don't you think we should go back to the dorm? They might caught us." Xiumin said.

"Yeh. Thats a good idea... Kaja!" Suho said as the other boys followed him to the van except Sehun and Kai.

"Sehunie! Jongin! Come on!" Baekhyun said to him but they didn't.move at all. Yhey just continued looking at the two.

"Come on. NOW!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol approached them and dragged them like kids and threw them inside their van.

"We'll see each other in the dorm." Suho said to the EXOm members then shut their van's door.

 

---During the ride---

"What the heck was that Jongin? Sehun? Do you want them to catch us spying on them?!" Baekhyun yelled.

"We were just enjoying the view Hyung. Ive never seen Kyungsoo Hyung like that" Kai replied.

"Mwoya? Are you jealous now that you're favorite hyung is liking someone?" Baek .

"Aniyo. I am just worried that Noona might hurt him" Kai said.looking through the windows closing his eyes.

"Jongin is just worried for Kyungsoo Hyung. We all are aren't we?" Sehun asked them earning nods from his Hyungs.

 

Of course they are all worried. They are debuting soon and they all.know that dating is restricted with all idols.that are gonna debut. They're all worried for Kyungsoo, for he.might get hurt. Knowing that MiYong's ex-boyfriend looks like Kyungsoo, she might think that it's him, not Kyungsoo.

 

Their van reached their dorm. Each one of them got ready.for bed, except for Jongin that patiently waited for Kyungsoo. It was 10:30pm when Kyungsoo arrived their dorm, and he knows he still needs to get up super early to go practice. As soon as Kyungsoo reached their dorm, he showered and went to his room, sharing it with Kai.

He tossed his self to bed. He was smiling ear to ear. He can't forget the hug and talk between him and MiYong. He was drowning his self to cloud 9 when Kai spoke.

"You're happy today Hyung"

"Oh Jongin. Neh. I am"

"Is seeing MiYong Noona makes you happy Hyung?"

"Oh neh! Seeing her- wait what?!!!" Kyungsoo suddenly sat up and looked at Jongin with  wide eyes. "H-How did you know?"

Jongin Chuckled with his question. "We followed you Hyung. We all witnesser your lovey dovey hug with noona" he teased Kyungsoo.

"Yaahh~~~~~" Kyungsoo whined and layed his self again.

"I've never seen you smile.like that Hyung. I mean, I did when you were on your first months of being a trainee, but after that, its the first time ive seen you like that... again" Jongin told him.

Kyungsoo flashed a smile thinking that Jongin was right "You really know.me Jongin. I guess you're not my favorite dongsaeng if we haven't known each other"

"Just don't get yourself in trouble Hyung. We are debuting soon and you know dating is restricted. Im just reminding you Hyung. Im going to.sleep. Goodnight" Jongin said closing his eyes.

Kyungsoo almost forgot about the debuting thing. He just stared at the ceiling of how will he managed not to hide his feelings.

"MiYong... what have you done to me?" Kyungsoo whispered before dozing his self to sleep.