Awkward

Nothing Better

Miyong was busy unpacking her stuff. She tried to shrug off the thought of his brother. It's not that she haven't heard his voice for the past 5 years, in fact she did. She still can remember the day when her brother called her when he debuted.

--- 5yrs ago ---

"Hello, may I speak with MiYong?" Minho spoke through the phone.

"MiYong!! You have a phone call. it's long distance! hurry up!!" RJ yelled.

"I'm coming!" MiYong said going dowbstairs. "Aish... Can't you wait?!!" she said grabbing the phone.

"Hello? this is MiYong, who is this?"

"MiYong, it's Minho Oppa"

"......"

"I know you can hear me. How are you? I missed you so much. Do you know how hard it is for me to convince Abeoji to give me your contact number"

MiYong just stood there listening to her brother.

"Oppa-nan. Oppa is debuting. After a long and hard training, I'm debuting soon. MiYong-ahh. I wish you can see Oppa. I really.missed you my dongsaeng" Minho said with a shaky voice.

"Nado." MiYong whispered.

"Mwo? I think oppa.didn't hear you"

"Goodluck with your debut. I hope you're happy. I'm hanging up, i'm busy"

"ah deh... MiYong... Bogoshipo... Saranghae"

"Na-nado bogoshipo. Annyeong. Saranghae..... Oppa" MiYong whispered and hanged up the call.

---Present Time---

SM. Ent. Bldg.

"Hyung!!!" Taemin called Minho. "Gwaenchana?"

"oh deh taeminnie."

"Manager Hyung said you gonna go home tonight? Wae? Can I come?"

"YAH!!! if you going, all of us should!" Key yelled over them.

Minho just gave them a smile.

Suddenly, their practice room door opened, revealing a milky skin boy who is on average height of guys. SHINee members turned their attrntion to him and flashed a smile to the boy.

"Kyungsoo!...."Minho said walking towards him.

"Ehh Sunbaenim... Annyeong"

"What brings you here? And I told you to call me Hyung whenever we're here" Minho said putting an arm aroung his shoulders dragging him inside.

"Ahh deh.... I just wanna see you. I-I feel tired"

"Aigoo.... its normal Kyungsoo... Your hardwork will be paid off... Right guys?" Minho turned to SHINe members..

"Of course!" they answered with smile.

"I'll be heading first guys..."Minho said.

"Where are you going Hyung?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Family matters my little dongsaeng! Annyeong!" Minho waved at them leaving.

"Jjalga!" SHINee members waved back.

"Family matters?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Yeh. His baby sister got back from America."

"H-Hyung have a sister?!"

"Kyungsooooo.... of course..." Key said.

"Wait... isn't it she's the same age as Kyungsoo? she's born in 1993." Jonghyun said.

"Oh yeh... Maybe they can be friends... right Hyung?" Taemin said.

Onee, Jonghyun and Key looking at each other with different smile placed on their face then they looked at Kyungsoo.

"Waeyo?!!" Kyungsoo asked... and they're all laughing.

---Choi's House---

Minho just arrived in their house.

"Deoronim.... welcome back" Kim Ahjusshi said.

"Ahjusshi! I missed you!" Minho said hugging Mr. Kim. "Where's Abeoji and MiYong?"

"Master Choi is inside his office and Agasshi is in her room"

"Oh... Gomawo... I'm going to my room so I can change."

Minho walked through his room passing by MiYong's room. He stood there and just sighed to himself and continued going to his room.

---Dinner---

Their Abeoji and Minho were already sitting in the dining room.

"Glad to see you home, Minho"

"Yeh. Glad to see that this place haven't changed at all"

"It's a little bit empty before, but since you and MiYong came home, it's not empty anymore"

"Abeoji, you know I have been busy."

"I know... I'm glad to see you achieving your dreams."

"Kamsahamnida Abeoji" Minho said and smiled when he saw MiYong entering the dining room.

She took a seat in front of Minho and started eating. The dinner has the awkward silence among the two, until Minho decided to break the ice.

"Welcome back MiYong"

"Kamsahamnida"

"How are you? I have been calling you but you never answered my calls."

"I'm okay. Thank you for asking"

"MiYong-ahh..."Minho said.

MiYonh got up from her seat.

"Thanks for the dinner. It was a good meal. I'll be heading to.my room first. Goodnight" MiYong said leaving. Minho wanted to get up and chase his siister but his father stopped him.

"Let her rest. She's still adjusting with OUR presencw again" his abeoji said.

"deh... i just can't believe that the situation is..."

"Akward? I know. Give her time. Now finish up eating so you can rest too."

"Deh Appa. "