Comeback and Celebration

Nothing Better

It was finally EXO's comeback stage. After a few days of releasing the Wolf MV of both korean and mandarin version, here they are, preparing for their comeback stage in MNet. They're nervous thinking that there might not that much fans will cheer up for them because of having them wait for 1 year and 3 months. They are gathered in the dressing room, chaos was happening.

"Hyung! My shoes it's missing!" Tao yelled.

"Where's my clothes here?" Chanyeol said flipping the clothes.

"Have you guys seen my accessories?" Kris asked roaming around the room.

"Hyung, is there a lot of fans that came?" Baekhyun asked while doing his make up.

"KIDS!!!~~~ Please stop talking, roaming and asking questions for awhile!" Suho.Leader yelled making everybody stopped from what they are doing.

"Hyung...." D.O. touched his shoulders signalling for the leader to relax.

"Mianhe. Im just...." Suho tried to explain.

"We know Hyung... Sorry for the chaos" the members apologize.

"D.O., take a seat here. There will be somebody to do your make up and hair" the noona who's doing the make up said.

"Arrasso" D.O. took a seat. He took his phone out while waiting for the person to do him. He was playing games.

"I didn't know an idol play games" a female voice said. D.O. looked up to be shocked who was standing behind her.

"Mi-MiYong..." D.O. shyly smiled.

"Let's do your hair, okay?" she said getting the blow dry and hair brush.

"So... you ready?" she asked.

"Hhhmm... Yeah. I-I guess..."

"Nervous? Haha. Don't be" D.O. looked at her when she smiled.

"MiYong-ah... why are you here?" he asked.

"Hhhmmm?" she thought deeply. "I don't know. I feel like helping" she answered.

She pull D.O.'s hair a little bit up styling it. She took the hairspray and sprayed some of it so his hair won't fall. She suddenly took a big handkerchief in her bag and folded it in triangular and rolled it.

"What are you doing?" D.O. asked confused. She out it in his head, like covering his forehead.

"Stay still Mister" she commanded him. "Hold this" she said as the end of the handkerchief is in his forehead. She turned D.O's seat around so she's facing him. She bend a little bit to level to D.O. and took the end of handkerchief to tie it securely.

D.O. looked at her while she was doing it. He can't help to stare at her while she was concentrating on what she is doing. He blushed a little bit when she can hear her soft breaths.

"Done" she said moving away from D.O. "Aigoo... You're even handsome than before. No wonder you have so many fans, not only girls but boys also" her comment made D.O. blushed.

"WHOA!! Hyung. Daebak!" Kai in.

"Wow. I think I want that style.too" Suho said.

"Me too" Kai second the.motion.

"Can you do it for us MiYong?" Suho asked.

"Uuhhh.... NOPE" she answered grabbing her phone in front of the mirror.

"Wae?? You did it to D.O" the leader protested.

"Well....." she grabbed her bag. "Because he is Kyungsoo......" he passed Suho. "....and you're not" she said smirking.

"YAH!!! So you came here just to do D.O's make up and hair? i thought you gonna help half of us" Baekhyun whined.

MiYong chuckled. "Nope. I'm a fan of D.O., so...... doing his hairstyle is my luck. Well... I'm leaving... Goodluck to your comeback stage"

"Ayyee... Arrasso Arrasso" the members said.as MiYong left.

"Aigoo... D.O. has some special treatment. Woo Hoo" Chanyeol .

 

After a few performances, it was their turn. They gathered backstage and did their "Exo, saranghaja" thing. They performed will full power and energy. Not only fans cheered them, but also MiYong. D.O. was satisfied when he saw MiYong cheering for them. After performing wolf and announcing the winners, they were all tired and worn out. They ran backstage and into the dressing room. After MNet, they went back to SM Ent. Building. They went inside the practice room and when they the lights....

 

"Congratulations on your comeback!" MiYong surprised them along with SHINee, SuJu and F(x).

"Oh Sunbaes! Kamsahmnida!" they all bowed.

"Come on. Let's eat" they gesture the members and went to the food.

Munching their food and telling how they felt while performing was all the conversation. MiYong went outside for a bit, feeling outcast. D.O. noticed her, so he followed where she was going.

 

"You might catch a cold" D.O. said putting his jacket to.MiYong's shoulders covering her petite body.

"You followed me here at the rooftop?" she asked.

"Yeh" D.O. nodded. "I forgot to thank you for doing my hair so----" D.O. was cut by MiYong's sudden action.

"You're welcome" she said hugging him. D.O. was just standing there.

"Mi---"

"You know... feels like this happened already" MiYong spoke.

"What do you mean?" D.O. asked when MiYong pulled out from the hug.

"This. Me hugging you, on a special day of your guy's performance. I think it happened in my dream when--"

"When we did our showcase and you waited outside the room after the show?" D.O continued.

"How'd you know?" MiYong asked with wide eyes.

D.O. went closer to her and hugged her, not tight and not loose. Just right to feel her close to him. His heartbeat was beating so fast and so is MiYong.

"I've dreamed of it too. Not only you MiYong" D.O. answered.

MiYong hugged him back. Burrying her head to his chest while D.O's chin is in her shoulders.

"Now I know this hug is real and not only a dream" D.O. said smiling.