Win Her Heart

Nothing Better

The members didn't notice that D.O. was gone, except for one, Kai. Well, KaiSoo won't sail it's ship if Kai and D.O. are not really close. Fans sometimes think that they're in a sort of relationship. Who wouldn't be? All the hugs and stares of Kai to D.O. and vice versa. Anyway, he noticed that D.O. is gone and he told the members that he'll go use the restroom, but to be honest, he's gonna go looking for D.O.

He searched all the rooms and floors but D.O is no where, then he remembered that when D.O is sad, he will often use the stairways to release his sadness. Kai was right, he found D.O sitting one of the stairs, sobbing.

"Hyung...." Kai called him and D.O. looked up.

"H-How d-did you find m-me?" D.O. stuttered.

"I know you Hyung" he sat beside him. "What's wrong? Is it about Noona?"

"I don't know Jongin. It's just that....-"

"Hyung, Noona likes you"

"W-What?"

"I said, Noona likes you" Kai smiled cheering him up.

"Jongin, if you're just making it up to cheer me I---" D.O was cut.

"I am not Hyung. I see the way she smiles whenever she sees you sing and dance, whenever you cracked your voice she'll just giggle" Kai said. "And also..... I caught her staring at you while you were taking a nap in the practice room"

"Mwo?!" D.O shouted. "J-Jeongmahl?"

"Hhhmmm" Kai nodded. "So stop the sobbing. Come on, ireona. Or else that boy might win over you" Kai said grabbing D.O and dragging him on the first floor.

 

D.O. dried his tears, so the members won't notice. He flashed his famous heart smile and pretended like nothing happened. The two went back to their members when MiYong announces that they'll all be eating outside. The members cheered up.

 

As soon as they reached the favorite place of the members, there was a big commotion at the place. Knowing that they need to close the place for the public so that the idols won't be disturbed. As soon as they did, MiYong and Young-ung went out of the car to enter the place safely.

"Take your seats" MiYong said as they gathered at the table.

Kyungsoo took the seat almost at the end, followed by Luhan, Baekhyun was about to sit beside Luhan but MiYong took it and Young-ung followed him. They soon ordered the food, as they thought they were finish ordering, MiYong called the waiter again.

"Can I order 2 Curry Ramyun and 1 Buljajang" and the waiter nod his head.

D.O. been looking at Kai, who is signalling D.O a fighting and encouraging stare.

"Have you guys watched the Ktigers cover of Ringa Linga?" MiYong asked.

"Aniyo." they shook their head.

"You guys should. This dongsaeng of mine is there" she said brushing Young-ung's bangs that made D.O jealous.

"How'd you guys meet?" Kris asked earning a 'stupid!' and 'what the heck' look.from the others. MiYong was frozen when she heard the question.

"We met when I was in America. At the store to be exactly. I was doing some shopping then I suddenly dropped one bottle of beer then--" Young-ung was explaining when the members heard the word beer.

"BEER?!!" they yelled.

"Yeh. I was bad at that time and rebellious. But then she catch the beer and she looked and observed me. She knew I was young so she told me not to drink"

"So you followed what she said?" Kris asked.

"Yeh. I was awestruck on how pretty she is. But then, she's older than me. So..... I guess I have no chance" Young-ung said.

"Of course not. Who knows i might turn into a e?" MiYong smirked teasing him.

"Aayyyee... I dont think so. You're too nice Noona" YoungUng said. "But i still.love you" he hugged her earning some puking reaction from Tao and Baekhyun and D.O face suddenly fell into sadness.

It was good that the food arrived to break the awkwardness. The waiter.distributed the foods. MiYong grabbed the Buljajang amd gave it to Kai knowing he's been craving for it. Then she grabbed the Curry Ramyun and gave it D.O.

"For me?" D.O. said with O_O

"You love curry ramyun right?" she asked.

"uuuhhh.. yeh. k-kamsahminda" D.O. said shyly earning a teasing stare.from his.members. Kai looked at him and smiled with a 'see i told you' look. D.O. just smiled.

 

They all ate, stuffing their.mouth with foods knowing that in a later time, they'll be hella tired again. D.O. keeps on smiling to himself, not forgetting what MiYong did.

 

"I'll win her heart" D.O. thought to himself smiling while stealing some glance to MiYong.