D-Day

Nothing Better

After the showcase, D.O. and MiYong proceeded to the wedding preparations. Choosing a date was not as simple as they thought, though everything is prepared, D.O. still made sure that MiYong will like the venue of the wedding and the reception place too. Exhausted he is, but he never wanted MiYong to stress over their wedding, for she have a lot of work to do in the company too.

 

D.O. said that after a week of the showcase, they will.hold the wedding day, but unfortunately, due to some shocking korea ferry tragedy, they decided to move it on the next month, so they've set the date, May 6, it was Sunday. They've thought days would gone slower, but it went faster than they all expected.

 

It was the D-Day that they all have been waiting for. Artists from the same company were invited, D.O's family and some other relatives were there too. MiYong's friends in America went to.Korea to witnessed their "baby" friend wedding day. Yes, she was the baby among her friends, cause she always acted like one.

 

D.O. was waiting inside the room, retouching the makeup that they've put on him. It's only light foundation and powder to lighten up his skin. Handsome? Yes he is. He was always been handsome. (Just imagine him wearing a white suit with some beads on the side) He looks like a prince right now.

 

"KYUNGSOO-YA..." the memberz entered the room.

"Aigoo... you look so handsome Hyung" Sehun complimented.

"I'm sure Noona will be head over heels" Kai joked.

They saw D.O.'s eyes restless. He has never been never been that nervous, not even when they had their debut showcase.

"Am I really handsome? How's my suit? Is it okay? Should I.call the designer amd let her bring the other suit. How's my hair? Too.much make-up? Yah guys. answer.me" D.O. said in panic standing and walking restless.

"Relax" Kris pushed him down in the couch.

"Of course you're handsome" Kris said.

"As always" Kai added.

"You're suit is just fine" Xiumin said smiling.

"Maybe you can just take it off D.O., so you won't have to worry if it looks good or not" Chen said grinning, they know he's trolling D.O.

"Hyung~~~" D.O. whined.

"Aigoo... the considered baby of the group is getting married today." Baekhyun teased.

"Should we run away with him?" Luhan laughed.

"Let's keep him forever as the baby of the group!" Chanyeol said laughing too.

"Hyung, smile. Or you'll get my dark eyebags" Tao joked.

"Aish... you guys are so bad. Only teasing me!" D.O. complained.

"Kyungsoo..." Lay spoke with his soft voice.

"Ye Hyung?" D.O. looked at him innocently.

"Make this day memorable. You only get to marry the only girl you love once" Lay said giving D.O. an encouraging smile.

"Lay is right. Don't worry. MiYong might be as nervous as you too. Just breath in and out. Arraso?" Suho said.

"Okay guys... come on.. let's do our encouraging sign" Baekhyun said as they all gathered their hands in the center.

"Must we?" D.O. looked hesitantly.

"Come on Groom!!" Chanyeol pulled him putting his hands on top.

"This is it. Uri Kyungsoo's special day! Let's support him. Arraso?!" Suho yelled.

"ARRASO!" the members answered.

"EXO AND KYUNGSOO......... SARANGHAJA!!" they all cheered raising their hands up in the air. They all smiled and patted D.O's back and shoulders.

 

 

 

"You look so beautiful" Minho said to his sister.

"Oppa. Hajima" she aaid shyly.

"This is unfair. My princess really looks like a princess today, and getting married before your Oppa? that's so unfair" Minho teased.

"Find yourself a good girlfriend" MiYong commented making his brother chuckled.

"Soon." he answered.

"Noona!" "MiYong-ah" the other shinee members entered the room.

"Whoa! NOONA NEOMU YEPEO!" Taemin exclaimed.

"Nervous?" Onew asked.

"Deh.." she looked down.

"Are you crying?" Key asked in wide eyes.

"Ani-Aniyo..." she cracked her voice.

"Andwae. Don't cry. Here. let me touch up your make up. " Key said grabbing the make up brush.

"GOMAWO OPPA'S AND DONGSAENG" she said to the members.

"We are always here for you MiYong. Don't forget that" Jonghyun said.

"Here... Pretty as always" Key said after touching up.

"Let's go?" Minho said as he offered his arm for MiYong to cling on it.

"Appa??" she asked.

"He's at the church, waiting..." Minho said as she nodded and exited the room.

 

 

 

 "My princess" MiYong father hugged her as she got out of the car.

"Pretty as always. You look like your mom" he added caressing his daughter's face.

"Ready?" he asked giving out his arm and MiYong clinged on it.

 

The church's door opened. Friends, relatives and artists turned their gazed to MiYong. D.O. stood there motionless. He has this innocent, shocking look in his face when he saw MiYong. A smile flashed in his eyes knowing that in a few minutes, the beautiful lady that looks like a princess will be his, and only his.

 

"Don't drool" Minho jokingly whispered as he was now beside D.O.

"I am not Hyung" D.O. replied shyly.

 

MiYong started walking in, covering her face with the vail, her tears was slowly forming but she held on it. Her simple white but elegant princess like gown, that is formed with beads looks very stunning on her.

 

Aisle by aisle, she smiled. All the SM artists were there, her friends in America, her second family were there, Aaron parents were there too, and of course, her brother, Appa, and EXO Oppa's amd dongsaengs were there. She looked in front of the altar, finding D.O. smiling at her. In just a few minutes, she will be Mrs. Do. As soon as they reached D.O's place, her father gaved her to D.O. as the young man bowed.

 

"Take care of her, Son" her Appa bowed.

"I will, Abeoji" D.O. bowed at him and tooked MiYong's hand.

 

He looked at her and smiled. He put his hand inside the her vail and wiped off the tears in her eyes.

 

"Uljima. They might think you don't wanna marry me" D.O. smiled at her.

"Ppsshh. As if... they all know I do" MiYong chuckled.

"Kaja" D.O. gave his arm out for MiYong to cling on it.

"Is this really it?" MiYong asked as she clinged on his arm and started walking.

 

They reached the altar, now standing in front of the priest and D.O. remove her hands on his arm. He looked at her and gave her his killer smile.

 

"You can still run if you want to" he mouthed jokingly.

"I should be saying that to you" she whispered giving the priest a confused look.

"Shall we start?" the priest asked them.

They both looked at each other sincerely. Not saying a word. It alarmed the whole church but then they relaxed when D.O. spoke.

 

 

 

 

"Yes Father. We may start"