The Proposal

Nothing Better

It was the last day of the fan greetin in Japan. And of course, EXO were nervous as usual. But D.O. is feeling much more tense than the others. Chanyeol came up to him and tap his shoulder.

"Dude" he said making D.O. jump.a little bit.

"C-Chanyeol. Don't do that" D.O. said nervously.

"Calm down. I told the others already" Chanyeol.said.

"Yhup! and we support you Kyung!" Baekhyun suddenly appeared.

"Who would've thought it will be this soon, huh?" Luhan appearing behind D.O.

"H-Hajima. Don't tease me... " D.O. pleaded.

"Aigoo... Our cute Kyungsoo" Luhan said pinching his cheeks.

"HYUNG!!!" D.O. yelled in annoyance while the other 3 laughed.

"Hhmm? Noona isn't here yet" Sehun appeared not knowing the plan and was looking for his precious Noona.

"Huh? She isn't? We asked the hotel personnel, they said she left her room early" Chanyeol said giving a look to D.O.

"Just wait. She might be in the audience, right Kyung?" Baekhyun said worrying.

"Noona. Noona. Noona. Oh it's here" Sehun said scrolling from his contacts in the phone dialing MiYong's number.

 

"Hello?"

"NOONA!!!" 

"Sehun, don't yell"

"Oh Mianhe. Are you here?"

"Here where??"

"Audience or backstage"

"Aniyo. Wae?"

"Aren't you gonna watch our performance?"

"Sehun, I just watched it yesterday. I'm tired. I'm on my way to the airport to go back to Korea"

 

"ANDWAE!!" Chanyeol suddenly yell.

"I mean.. MiYong... You said.last night you're gonna watch it too today" Chanyeol said looking at D.O.

"Chanyeol, Mianhe. I'm really tired. And i have lots of work to do. I'm hanging up now" MiYong hang up the call.

"Eehh?? Hyung, did something happen?" Sehun turned and asked D.O.

D.O. ignored it and walked inside the room to change his clothes.

"Ottoke?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol secretly.

"We need Plan B" Chanyeol said gathering Baekhyun and Luhan.

 

 

MiYong was on the airport already and waiting to board when she receive a call from the manager of EXO.

"MiYong-shi?"

"Neh?"

"Kyungsoo collapsed on stage. We stopped the performance for a while. Can you come here?"

"MWORAGO?!! OMO!neh neh.. I will manager oppa"

 

Without hesitating, MiYong dragged the driver again and forced him to drive back to tye concert hall.

 

"Oh gosh, Kyungsoo. Please be okay. I'm on my way" she thought.

"PLEASE DRIVE FASTER AHJUSHI" she commanded the driver.

"Neh Agasshi"

 

 

"You what?!!" Suho yelled.

"Well i told manager hyung to call MiYong and tell her that Kyungsoo collapsed and we are on the hold for the stage" Chanyeol.replied grinning.

"You think she's gonna fall for that?" Luhan asked.worriedly.

"Don't worry Hyung. Kyungsoo will thank us later" Chanyeol said as he walk to the room.to change to another outfit.

 

As soon as MiYong arrived, she rushed to the backstage to see Kyungsoo.

"Where is he?!" she asked the manager.

"Wait here" he said as MiYong waited.

The manager went to the stage and gave a.signal to Chanyeol that MiYong was at the backstage. He looked at D.O. who is currently thanking the fans. As D.O talked, Chanyeol went to get MiYong.

"MiYong!"

"Yeollie! Where is he? Where?"

"Come with me"

He grabbed her hand and went to stage. As soon as MiYong saw D.O. She ran to him and gave him.a hug.

"Kyungsoo!!" MiYong called him and D.O. stopped from talking to turn and welcomed by MiYong's hug.

"You're okay...." she whispered hugging him tightly.

"You're here... H-How.?" D.O. was confused as he knows that she is on her way to Korea. D.O. looked at the members and they did a fighting sign with their hands.

The fans were whispering to each other. Asking if who she was and if she is D.O's rumored girlfriend. D.O. then spoke once more while.MiYong was still hugging him.

"Yeorobun, the girl you see here is my girlfriend, and my soon-to-be wife..... if she will say yes to.me" D.O. said as MiYong pulled away from the hug.

"K-Kyungsoo... what-what are you saying?" MiYong asked him.

"MiYong, yesterday i told you that we should breakup because the fans were getting suspicious, but i didn't mean to hurt you. It was.part.of my plan.for today. When Sehun called you and knew that you were going back to.Korea, i felt my heart broke into.pieces, I don't know how Chanyeol got you back here" D.O. laughed nervously.

"From the moment I dreamed of you until I personally met you, I knew from then that I fell inlove with you. I wasn't expecting that you will fall for someone like me. I am not as tall Chanyeol. My voice is not like Chen nor Baekhyun. I feel like I am a regular guy who fell in love with a rich girl. Every single day, I thank God for bringing you to my life. I may say that I.am.the luckiest guy right now for having you in my life."

"Kyungsoo, this is embarassing"

"Ani. I will never be embarassed when I'm with you. I will never be shy nor embarassed to be with you. Right now here, tomorrow in Korea or in the near future, I will always walk with pride for being with you. So Miyong, I am askinh you now...." D.O. kneeled in front of her and picke up a small box from his pocket and opened it earning a scream from the fans and the.members.

"Will you marry me?" D.O. finally asked looking straight to MiYong's eyes.

"MiYong?" D.O. called her once again but no answer.

"Are you... Proposing?" MiYong asked leaving D.O. dumbfounded.

"I... am." D.O. smiled. "Will you marry me and be with me for the rest of my life?" he asked once again.

"Kyungsoo....." she called him with a low voice and it worried D.O. that she might say no.

"Please say yes... Please say yes..." the members prayed to themselves.

"Say Yes! Say Yes MiYong-shi!!" the fans screamed.

"Kyungsoo.... " she called.him once more and D.O. looked unto her. "Yes.... Yes I will marry you" she answered as tears streamed down on her face.

D.O. stood up happily and hugged her. He pulled away and wore the ring to MiYong's finger then he wiped the tears from her face.

"Uljima!.Uljima! Uljima!" the fans cheered along with the members.

"Uljima... " D.O. said. He then smiled and held her.closed to him. He planted a soft kiss to her lips and pulled out before making the fans more jealous.

"Saranghae Kyungsoo." MiYong said as she hugged him.

"Nado Saranghae......"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Future Mrs. DO" D.O. answered smiling.