Miracle in December

Nothing Better

The members have finished performning for the SM town week presentation. Along with f(x), they showed the fans a warming performance though it was freezing outside. As they went at the backstage, the members gathered the gifts from MiYong. They were all happy to receive gifts from her, but it would be more meaningful if she would have given it herself.

"Yah! Don't forget a single thing. Arraso?" Kris and Suho yelled.

"Neh Leader-nim!!" the members answered.

D.O. personally grabbed his gift before anybody else's will.

"Ppff... too protective over MiYong's gift" Baekhyun teased.

"Shut up Baek. It's MINE" D.O. hugged it like someone was stealing it from him.

"Ooohhhhkkkaaayy...." Baekhyun went out of the room carrying his gifts.

 

It was a long ride and the other members were asleep. D.O. was looking outside the window while still holding the letter amd gifts. He decided to read the letter due to the fact that he can't sleep.

 

Kyungsoo,

Just by the thought of writing your name, swells up.my eyes and tears dare to fall anytime. Almost 2 months had passed since we last talked, since the last time I personally saw your face. It's funny how we're in the same country but I cam only see you in the TV along with the members. I am happy to witness that all of you are achieving your dreams. Is the song too sad to.sing? Everytime I see you, Chen and Baekhyun on the broadcast, you were the one who is full.of emotions. Are you also.hurting like me? You know, you really left a big doubt in my heart. I always ask myself if you, Do Kyungsoo, has ever loved me for being me. Did you? Have you seen me as MiYong, and not the Choi MiYong who is the heiress of a big business.

I really can't explain what I am feeling right now. Christmas will be tomorrow. I am hoping that you and the members will.enjoy it. May the simple.gift I got for you represent how much I love you.

I miss you Kyungsoo.

Merry Christmas.

Love,

MiYong

 

D.O. set the letter aside and carefully opened the box. Inside was a simple silver men bracelet with a "TeAmo" engraved on it. D.O. chuckled at the thought that how they had the same meaning engraved on each other's gift but in different language.

"I guess we really are.meant for each other" D.O smiled as he wore the bracelet and doze off to.sleep before reaching their dorms.

 

--- Dec. 25 Morning ---

The sound of the members can be heard in the living room. Laughter and jokes were loud enough to wake D.O. frtom his sleep. He opened his eyes slowly and smelled something.

"This isn't right. The members can't cook" D.O. thought as he forced himself.to get up. He went to thr bathroom.to wash his face and brush his teeth.

Soon after, he went out of his room with a white shirt and baggy sweatpants. No one noticed him so he walked slowly to.see who were the members are talking too.

"This is so delicious Noona. Whoa. i miss your cooking" Sehun said.

"Haha. Still the same Sehun" MiYong replied.

"Kai, save some for D.O!" Suho yelled as Kai was munching all the chicken that was baked.

"Wae. I'm the chicken mania!" Kai replied earning a smack from his leader.

Everbody was laughing and enjoying the moment with MiYong. They sure missed her. D.O. was standing by the dining entrance and can't belive what his eyes were seeing. The girl that he love, .that he was longing to see was right on front of her, smiling and laughing. Not long enough, MiYong noticed D.O's presence.

"Ohh.. Kyungsoo" she whispered making the members stopped from laughing loudly.

"I guess i should suit myself" He said taking the only place that is left,  beside MiYong.

He then served himself.with the food. It was almost noon when he woke up due to tiredness that he was feeling. The members noticed that the two were audibly quiet.

"I'm done eating" Kris stood up giving a eye signal to the others.

Soon one by one stood up saying that they'll open the gifts from the fans and some were full enough to stuff their stomachs. The couple were left eating at the table. Not saying a word.

"Thank You" D.O. broke the silence.

"Uhm... You're welcome?" MiYong replied confused.

"For the gift" D.O. raised his right hand shaking the bracelet.

"Oh! Uhh. Yeah. No Problem" MiYong replied as she eats the chicken leaving some sauce on the side of .

"Aye. You still a messy eater" D.O. said wiping the sauce from . He gulped as he was shocked from what he did and removed his hand right  away.

"Here" MiYong took the box from her purse and gave it to him.

"You're giving it back?" D.O. looked at him with sad eyes.

"Yes" MiYong replied shortly.

"Why? Is it not pretty? Is it too simple? I can get you a new one MiYong. Just----"

"I'm giving it back to you so you can personally put it on me" MiYong said shyly.

"Oh" that's all he can say. He opened the box and picked up the necklace and stood up. He went behind MiYong and put the necklace on her.

"Gomawo" MiYong uttered as soon as he finished putting it on. He took the chance to back hug her.

"I miss you" D.O. said putting his head on her shoulder.

"I miss you too" MiYong answered back holding unto D.O.'s hand.

D.O. released the hug and stood her up and turned her around. He her cheeks, cherishing her beautiful face.

 "You're a miracle" D.O. said hugging her tightly.

"Am I?" she asked as D.O. nod his head.

"Merry Christmas Kyungsoo. I love you" MiYong said as she hugged him.

"Merry Christmas MiYong. I love you so much.... My miracle in december" D.O. said hugging her so tight not wanting to let go.

 

The members were watching them as the giggle.by themselves and the maknaed were literally puking from the scene.

 

"Aaahhh!! SO CHEESY HYUNG-NOONA!!!" Tao yelled as the couple separated from the hug and laughed with the members because of Tao's comment.