Stealing MiYong from EXO and SHINee

Nothing Better

MiYong stayed with EXO for a couple of hours while they are practicing. She has never been so peaceful since Aaron died. Although the members are loud, acts like a kid and mostly are silly, she found them as her comforting walls and zone. There are times that Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol will go to her and talk to her. Especially Chanyeol, who is considered to be now the happy virus of the group. Though she can see Kyungsoo looking at her, she just shrugged it off knowing that she might be a hindrance to Kyungsoo's dream.

"MiYong! Wanna dance?" Luhan went to her and asked her.

"Hmmm.?" MiYong raised her head to see Luhan's smiling face,

"Come on. I'll teach you the dance steps" Luhan offered.

"I... I guess it's okay" MiYong said.

"Here let me help you get up" Luhan said offering his hand to her.

"Gomawo Oppa" MiYong said as she stood up.

"OPPA?!!!" the members exclaimed except Kyungsoo and Luhan.

"Uhh..." MiYong tried to reason out.

"Guys.... we're all older than her. so calling us Oppa is okay right? except for sehun and kai" Luhan said.

"So it means you can call me Oppa too?!" Chanyeol excitedly asked her.

"But you're just 3 months older than me. I don't want to cal you Oppa. In america, we call everybody by names, no matter how old are they" MiYong said avoiding Chanyeol's question.

"But this is KOREA!" Chanyeol whined.

"I thought you're gonna teach me the dance steps Luhan Oppa" MiYong smiled to Luhan.

"Of course" Luhan pulled her to the dance floor and thought her the history's choreography.

They played the song and MiYong danced with Luhan. Of course, they are all awed with MiYong's dancing skills. She really is Minho's sister.

"Good job MiYong!" Luhan said playing with her hair earning jealousy from everybody.

"How can you two be so close!! That's unfair HYUNG!" Sehun complained.

"Be careful Hyung. Someone might get jealous" Kai said gazing at Kyungsoo.

"No one will get jealous. We are all her friends here. Right MiYong?" Luhan smiled to her.

"Neh." MiYong answered and turned her gaze to Kyungsoo. She wanted to talk to him but she really is hesitant. she might get yelled again.

"KIDS!!!!!" SHINee eneted the room as the 12 boys and MiYong turned their body to the members.

"Oh MiYong! You're here!" Key run to her and hugged her.

"MiYong!" Jonghyun joined the hug.

"NOONA!!!" Taemin run and squished them all.

"I-I-I can't breath..." MiYong said through the hugs.

"Oh" They all break free. "Sorry".

"Gwaenchana" MiYong said.

"Annyeong MiYong" Onew waved going towards her.

"Oh annyeong Onew-shi" MiYong said with formalities.

"What's with the formalities MiYong? You can call them Oppa too. Like what you call Luhan" Suho said.

"You called Luhan "OPPA?!" the four exclaimed and just earned a chuckle from MiYong.

"There's nothing wrong with that. But I think my sister is much closer to you guys than me" Minho said entering the room.

"OPPA!!" MiYong ran and hugged him.

"You missed me?" Minho asked her hair.

"Yes! You haven't been home lately!"MiYong pout.

"Aigoo... since when did you have that aegyo?" Minho said pinching her cheeks.

"Are you really siblings or not? You act like you're not" Onew said sarcastic tone.

"Yeah Hyung. You act like her boyfriend" Baekhyun in.

"hahaha! of course she's my sister!" Minho chuckled at them.

"Anyway.... You guys are having her for a long time. It's time.for us to have her" Onew said.

Of course, they're happy time have ending. And that is SHINee stealing MiYong from EXO.

"ANDWAE!!! SUNBAE!! WE'RE THE ONES WHO HAD HER COME.HERE!" Chanyeol protested.

"And? We are your sunbaes. so you follow what we say!" Jongin answered.

"No!!! NOONA! DON'T GO!!" sehun clung to miyong's arm.

"No!" Taemin took sehun's away from miyong. "Noona is mine now!" Taemin clung to her.

"NO!" Sehun and Kai said.

"Yes!" Taemin said.

"We said NO!"

"I SAID YES!!" they argue pulling MiYong like tag of war.

Kyungsoo got iritated seeing MiYong to be push and pull like that. He got tired and literally went to the 3 maknaes fighting and pull MiYong's arms earning a shock from everybody.

"What are you doing Kyungsoo?" MiYong asked him.

Kyungsoo faced s and sunbaes.

"I am stealing her from all of you. Kaja" Kyungsoo said pulling MiYong out of the room.

They all smiled and shook their head in disbelief.

"I guess they needed some time alone" Suho said and his sunbaes and members nod.

"Hyung, he stole MiYong" taemin said to minho.

"Let them be. Kyungsoo owes her an apology" Minho smiled widely.