Mr. and Mrs. Do

Nothing Better

"I, Choi MiYong, take you, Do Kyungsoo, as my beloved and lawful husband. I promise to love you and cherish you in every way that I can. Through ups and downs, thick and thin, wealthy and poverty, I promise to be by your side and never will leave you no matter what happen. I will only love you and only you until the very very very last beat of my heart and until my very last breath" MiYong chuckled for the many very that she put in her statement.

"I will.always think of you in any time of the day, even in my sleep, I will only dream of you, even in my nightmares" MiYong joked.

"I will always be thankful that I met you in my dreams and in my real life. From this onwards, I will love you always and forever and ever, till death do us apart" MiYong finished as tears slowly forming in her eyes.

 

"Don't cry.. It's my turn now. Listen to me.okay?" D.O. held her hand.

 

"I, Do Kyungsoo, take you, Choi MiYong as my lawfully and wedded wife..... through... uhhhmmm" D.O.was so nervous that he forgot what he want to say.

"Oh Cheoseonghamnida" he bowed and MiYong gave her a smile.

"You need your copy?" she asked and he nodded. D.O. looked at the guests with an apologetic look and the priest just chuckled.

"Hyung, here" Kai handed her the copy.

"Mianhe everybody. I am just so nervous" he apologized and started opening the paper and reading what he wrote.

 

"I,  Do Kyungsoo, take you, Choi MiYonh as my lawfully wedded wife and other half. I.promise to be here by your side through ups and downs, through your hardships, I would always be here for you. I promise to give you my love and whole heart. I am yours forever and nothing can take me away or nothing can take my love away for you. I will love you till my very last breath, till death do us apart" D.O. finished and folded the paper.

"Mwoya? is that it?" Chanyeol yelled from the seat earning a laughed from everybody.

"Aniyo" D.O. answered and left MiYong a questioning look.

"MiYong..." he spoke as she looked at him

"Oh gosh, this is so awkward" he laughed a little bit. "MiYong, I am very grateful to stand here before you and everybody. I would never thought that I would be here, on this very special day of my life, and to be standing next to you. Ever since the day I dreamed of you, all I asked for was to meet you, and when I did, that's the moment I realized that even before we met, I already love you. I was a nobody before until I gained popularity, but I realized that I was still nobody until I met you. You taught me how to love and to be loved. You were the very first girl that made me cry a lot of times, the very first girl that I think about every single day that sometimes when we fight, I would messed up our dance practice" D.O. laughed. But then he held MiYong's hand and put it over his chest.

"Feel that? This heart only beats for you and only you and it will only be forever beating for you. Until I am alive, it will beat for you. This heart, is locked forever for you, nobody can open it anymore for you, and only you have the key to access it" D.O. smiled at her.

 

"Okay... and I can say, you may kiss the bride" the priest cut him off.

 

D.O. lift up the vail, which covers MiYong's face. He went near her face and inhaled her strawberry scent perfume. He was so close and almost brushing her lips into his.

 

"Come on Hyung! Kiss her now! No more teasing!!" Tao yelled.

"Come on lovebirds!" the other yelled. 

"MiYong-ah! Kiss him now! Whoo!!" Minho yelled along with SHINee members.

 

"Should I?" MiYong asked D.O.

"Hhhmmm..." he inhaled her scent once again. "Ani" he answered and suddenly captured MiYong's lips. It was a simple kiss that made everyone cheered and squeal.

 

"Saranghae" D.O. whispered as he pulled away from the kiss and smiled at MiYong.

 

 

 After the picture takings in the Church, the guests all went to the reception. Congratulating the newly wed couple and they gave them their gifts. Some were gifts, simple gifts, and some were fancy and super expensive gifts. The two seated at the center front and seated beside SHINee members and EXO members. The waiters served the foods and gave the couple some red wine.

 

"MiYong Noona!" someone yelled MiYong's name.

"Oh! Young-Ung!" she stood up then hugge the boy. D.O. gave the stare.

"I'm not gonna steal her from you, Hyung" Young-Ung said to D.O.

"Noona, Chukkahe!" the younger boy said.

"Aigoo... Kamsahmida!" she messed his hair when she noticed someone behind him.

"Oh? Neugu?" she pointed

"Uhm... She's SeoYoon, she's uhh... uhm... she's new in Ktigers" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeoja-chingu?"

"Ani! Aniyo.. Uuhhmm.. Noona... Aish.."

"Haha. Annyeong! I hope you'll like my dongsaeng!"

"Ahh deh" the young girl bowed.

"We'll be going first Noona" Young-Ung bowed and left with the girl.

 

"Is that his-" D.O. was cut when MiYonh sat down and hugged him.

"Yes. i guess. Don't be jealous" she said.

"I am not" D.O. said and pulled away from the hug.

 

"Okay. I guess we can make a toast for the newly wed" Minho stood up.

"To my lovely princess, I am very happy for you and for Kyungsoo. You two are my most favorite dongsaeng. Really!" he laughed.

"I wish you all the best for your wedding day amd Honeymoon" Minho said making the couple blushed. "A toast for the newly wed" he raised his glass and drink.

 

The couple drinked the wine and when they set it down, D.O. looked at MiYong.

 

"Wae??" she asked him looking suspicious.

"ready for honeymoon?" he grinned.

"Y-yah... you're scaring me" she backed away.

"Wae?? We're married  now" he grinned as he moved closer to her.

 

 

 

"Mr. and Mrs. Do" he grinned for the last time and kissed MiYong.