Never gone mad

Nothing Better

"Ottoke?" the boys whispered to themselves calming them down.

"Oooohhhh... so I see chaos in my dining room in the morning" a man spoke behind them making the boys look at his direction.

"Good morning boys. I guess you are EXO!" the man said sitting at the head of the table. "Oh my... Now i see why my little princess got mad"

"LITTLE PRINCESS?!!" they all yelled.

"Settle down. Go to your sits." the man ordered and they all did.

"Uhhh...." Suho was about to ask but then the man interfered.

"I am Minho and MiYong's father, you can call me Abeoji" he said.

"Oh deh..." Suho nod. "I'm very sorry for the mess in here" Suho stood up and bowed as well as the other members.

"Hahaha! It's okay. I never thought i'll see this table so messy in the morning since the two.left the house" he said as the members sat down.

"What do you mean, S-Sir, oh I mean A-abeoji" LuHan asked in curiousity.

"When MiYong and Minho was kids, they usually fight over food, and the moment i come down to eat breakfast, all i can see is mess, just like now" he said chuckling.

"Oh...." the boys just formed an "O" in their.lips.

"But is noona mad at us? She yelled at us and told us that she will starve us. " Sehun asked.

"No child. She is not mad. She just got irritated." the old man told them. "You see, my daughter lived in the U.S. for almost half of her life. She barely dealt with so many boys" he continued.

"I'm very sorry for the morning disturbance abeoji" Kris apologized.

"You guys are all good. Why don't you guys continue eating, though it's messy." he said munching to his breakfast.

"How about Noona?" Kai asked.

"She will go down to eat. Let her calm herself" MiYong's dad told them.

 

---MiYong's room---

"AAIIISSSHHH!!!! i can't believe they all act like a kid!!!" MiYong sat on her bed frustrated.

She grabbed Aaron's picture and stare at it.

"Since when was the last time i got mad? I never gone mad, since you left, i have never gone mad" she thought to herself.

"Yeobo, i just saw Kyungsoo joining them and I gone mad.... Wae? Tell me... I don't undserstand" she talked to the picture frame.

"uugghh... mwolla!!" she yelled in frustration. She layed on her bed, hugging the pillow, but she can still smell Kyungsoo's scent on it.

She chuckled to herself. "It's funny how Aaron and Kyungsoo smell the same" she thought to herself.

After a few minutes, she decided to go down and join them for breakfast.

 

---Dining---

The boys and MiYong's father where eating and sharing some stories when she entered the room.

"Noona!!" Sehun stood up.

"Sit down" MiYong said as if it was a command.

Sehun sat down immediately, not wanting to hear MiYong scream or yell at him.

"I see that you joined us here." her father said. "Aren't you mad at this guys out here?"

"I didn't get mad. It's just irritating for my eyesight" MiYong said as she drink the glass of milk.

"Wwwhhoooo...." the boys exhaled. "We thought you're mad" some of them said.

"Kyungsoo, child" her father called Kyungsoo, startling him. "You wanna say something to her?"

"Uuuhhh...." he bowed her head. "MiYong... M-Mianhe. I should have never joined them" he apologized.

"Is it fun?" she asked.

"Huh?? Oh.. deh.." Kyungsoo replied.

"Maybe next time i'll join you guys. Just make sure you'll never get me mad first" she smiled.

They all laughed with MiYong's statement.

"Wait. So you gone mad?" Kyungsoo asked with O_O eyes.

"No Kyungsoo. I didn't" She denied. "I didn't and i will never get or gone mad" she said looking him straight in the eyes and smiled.

"EEEWWW!!! SO CHEESY!!!!" Tao said with the puking face earning a laughter from everybody.