The Confession and Kiss

Nothing Better

D.O. stayed that night in the hospital, just in case MiYong would wake up. Though he was dead tired, he don't want to leave her. He wanted her to wake up with him by her side.

"MiYong-ah... Why didn't you tell me?" D.O. grabbed her hand and it.

"I could've deal with it. We could've deal with it together. I thought no hiding. Why?" He rubbed her hands.

He took her hand and place it in his cheeks.

"Your soft hands, I miss it" then he her cheek.

"You've gotten so skinny. I miss your smile" he said.

He then touched her eyes, then to her nose, then his eyes landed on her lips. It was a perfect shaped lips for girls. Thin and pink. He gulped his saliva as he thought how would her lips feel with his.

"I might melt if you continue staring at me" MiYong suddenly spoke giving a heart attack to D.O.

"AAAHHH!!! YOU SCARED ME" he yelped.

"How are you doing?" he asked gaining his composture.

"What are you doing here?" MiYong asked coldly.

"That's not important! What important is your condition. Why didin't you take carr of yourself? Huh?!!!" D.O. scold her.

"You don't need to care for me. You have a lot of thing to think about. Not me" MiYong calmly said.

"ARE YOU HEARINH YOURSELF NOW HUH?!! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MIYONG I KNOW!! WHERE DID SHE GO?!!  D.O yelled again.

"She's gone. or should I say she was never here" she coldly reply.

"YAH CHOI MIYONG!!!!!" D.O. annoyingly yelled.

"WHY ARE YOU EVEN YELLING AT ME HUH?!!" MiYong yelled at him.

"Because you won't listen. You won't even answer my questions!"

"Go ahead. ask me. i'll answer you if you want!!!" she yelled.

"WHY?!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT WE HAVE PICTURES TAKEN BY SASAENGS?! WHY DID YOU HIDE IT FROM ME?! YOU KEPT IN IGNORING ME AND THE OTHERS WITHOUT TELLING US WHY!! DO YOU THINK WE DON'T WORRY ABOUT YOU!! THE MAKNAES ARE EVEN SAD BECAUSE THEY CAN'T EVEN CONTACT YOU. I MYSELF IS FRUSTRATED FOR NOT GETTING A HOLD OF YOU. NOW TELL ME WHY!!!" D.O. yelled in front of her.

"You want to.know why?! i'll tell you why!! cause i dont want to destroy your dreams!! i dont want any issue around you and the others!! seeing you guys at your peak, i dont want to ruin it. you worked so hard. all of you. I just cant do that" MiYong reason with the verge of crying.

"How about me? why?! stop ignoring me MiYong!!"

"I can't!!! If i don't keep my distance from you i will just fall even harder for you!" she yelled.

"You what?" D.O. was shocked.

"From the moment i dreamed of you, until.i met you, and got so close to you. I fell in love with you. And I keep on falling in love with you every single day that I am with you!! Your stares, your laugh, your smile and your voice. I fell for it. And I need to stop or else-----" MiYong was cut by a sudden movement of D.O.

He kissed her on the lips. Finally, his longing to kiss MiYong has been fulfilled. He pressed his plump lips unto her's. MiYong was too shocked, but after a while it registered to her brain what was happening. She closed her eyes and D.O's too. After a few seconds, D.O. pulled out and connect their foreheads together. He put his hand to her cheek, looked at her and smiled.

"I Like you too" D.O. confessed to.MiYong.

"What?" she looked to him.

"I said I like you. No..... I Love You. I Love You Choi MiYong" he said her cheek.

"Pabo!" she hit his chest as tears streamed down her face. "Why didn't you tell me? Pabo Kyungsoo. Pabo Do Kyungsoo"

"Ssshhh..." D.O. wiped her tears. "I am telling you now" he smiled.

"Come here." he hugged her so tight.

"I Love You Choi MiYong. From the moment I dreamed of you too and until now, I Loved and I am still loving you" D.O. told her.

MiYong hugged him back. Happiness was flowing in her heart.

"Mwoya" D.O. pulled out. "Aren't you gonna say you love me too?" he asked grinning.

"Pppssshh. I love you too D.O. Aniyo, I love you Do Kyungsoo" she smiled at him and he hugged her again. Enjoying the moment together.

 

 

 

"Finally...." Minho whispered as he closed the door. He peeked a little bit through MiYong's door and witnessed everything. He was happy that the two finally realized what they really feel for each other.