I'm Home

Nothing Better

She was born with money. Almost half of tue shopping centers in Korea are owned by her family. Famous? No, she's not that famous. She kept her identity to people. It's not that hard for her to live a normal life, but being an Idol's sister, is the biggest issue she deal with.

Her name is Choi MiYong.

Nope, she's not SuJu's Choi Siwon sister, but none other than SHINee's Choi Minho.

Born on February 22,1993, with her Choi Father.

Yhep, she is Minho's half sister.

Growing up to be half blooded Choi must be hard for her, but it wasn't. She was sent to America to live a normal life. Living with her real mother's bestfriend made it easier for her. She felt really welcomed, but when she turned 19 (18 in the U.S.), she decided to go back to her hometown.

"are you sure about this, MiYong?" her aunt (mom's bestfriend) asked her. It was unusual for her to hear her calling her with her real name.

"Yes Auntie. I am" she answered.

"I know you're grown up now, but -" her aunt reason out only to be cut by her.

"I'm okay Auntie. I'll be fine. No one knows me there. and I know he didn't mention me publicly" she said.

"Okay. Just say hi for me to your dad and brother. Okay?" "Okay Auntie, I will. I need to get going, I might be late" "Oh okay, let me call RJ to drive you"

As they were driving to the airport, it was surprisingly quiet for the two of them. Knowing each other for years, none of them will stay quiet.

After an hour of driving, they reached the airport.

"You're so quiet. What's wrong?" she asked Rj.

"Im just worried. MiYong, I know its been hard for you here. especially with what happened to-" "Please don't. I'll be fine. Don't mention his name, i might break down in tears" "Sorry. Want me to accompany you in checking in?" "No. thanks. get going. thanks for dropping me" "No problem"

They bid each other goodbye and hugged for the last time.

The flight going back to her hometown didn't bored her. She has her newest iPad to play with.

"Flight 156 in Seoul is now landing" after 18 hours of flight, they finally landed.

She got out of the plane wearing her shades for the sun is beaming directly to her eyes. She went inside the terminal to picked up her luggages. She walked outside the terminal to look for a specific person.

"Agasshi, over here" the middle aged guy shouted, wanted to.make sure he'll be heard.

She walked to the guy's direction only to give her luggage and walked to the car.

"Agasshi, you've grown up well. How's tour flight" "Gomawo Ahjusshi. It was okay. How's everybody?" "They're okay. Choi Master is usually busy with business and Deoronim is - " "It's good to hear Abeoji is okay" "Ah. deh Agasshi. Do you want to go somewhere?" "No. Let's go home." "Deh Ahjusshi"

After driving for almost an hour, they arrived home. She was welcomed by the maids of the house and to surprise, her Abeoji who is she least expecting to be there.

"My Daughter... you're here" he spread his arms wide to pull her into hug.

She didn't refuse to be hugged. She hugged him back and then release from his hugged and flashed a small smile.

"Neh Appa. I'm home"