Attack

The Court of Rogues

 

 

Screaming.

Gunfire.

Blood.

 

You saw it all on the TV screens as Rogue Guild descended upon Rogue Court with guns blazing. It was Guild Rogues versus Court Rogues, and it seemed like the Guild Rogues were winning. Thanks to Kibum, the Guild Rogues knew all the secret passageways, all the secret entrances. The Court Rogues were expecting an attack, but not from inside. They were unprepared and, for the most part, defenseless.

 

You saw Minho, the trainee with such a great future ahead of him, shot down mercilessly as he tried to run.

You saw Ryeowook, huddled beneath his desk, desperately typing at his computer to get to something, anything, that could stop the intruders.

You saw Sungmin and Heechul standing back to back, shooting at wave upon wave of attackers as Hangeng lay on the floor, blood oozing from gashes on his body. 

Yesung, taking on four attackers at once until he slipped on blood and the attackers swarmed over his body like ants. 

Leeteuk, the medic, running from body to body, frantically trying to save lives while he dodged bullets.

You caught a glimpse of Eunhyuk as he shouted defiance at Rogue Guild, merely to duck down again as the shots flew.

The Guild Rogues set up explosives as you looked on. You screamed an unheard warning to Donghae as he dashed by, only to see him blasted into the air as the explosives went off. You screamed again as you saw Shindong gunned down as he tried to protect the trainees, shielding them with his body as they fled. 

 

You watched numerous other friends and classmates fall as they fought back in vain. People that you had known practically your whole life, friends, teachers, rivals- all gone, brought down by the bullets that spat forth from the Rogues of Guild. You watched, and you could do nothing. Rogue Court was nothing now, reduced to ashes by Kibum and the Guild Rogues. You cried and cried and cried. The tears wouldn’t stop streaming down your face. Finally you couldn’t watch the chaos anymore and turned your face from the screens, chest heaving with sobs.

 

You wept and wept for your lost comrades, until Nichkhun, guarding you from the shadows, couldn’t take your grief anymore and silently held a chloroform- soaked handkerchief to your face, dragging you down into unconsciousness.

 

 

===========================

 

A/N: I really, really dislike this chapter :/ And I feel terrible for killing so many people >< Anyway, I'm sorry you guys had to read that! lol feel free to comment, and thanks for reading!!