Caught

Let Me In
Baekhyun and his two friends entered the allocated theatre and sat down at the seats that they have chosen. 
 
"Damn, I never imagined myself sitting in a theatre watching a romantic movie with two guys." Chanyeol groaned but Baekhyun and Kai ignored him. 
 
"Do you see Haerin and that scumbag anywhere?" Baekhyun asked. 
 
"Wow, it's only been like two hours and you already have so many nicknames for this guy." Kai chuckled, only to receive a glare from Baekhyun. He held his hands up, "Okay, I'm sorry I got on your nerves Mr Sensitive." This time, Baekhyun just rolled his eyes and ignored him. 
 
"Oh, your sister's there." Chanyeol pointed at you as he nudged Baekhyun. 
 
Baekhyun turned to see you giggling with your first against your lips to whatever Luhan said and he pinched your cheeks. Baekhyun flared up at the interaction and would have climbed over all the seats just to steal you away from Luhan if it weren't for Kai and Chanyeol. Some part of him felt glad that they were there to control him but at the same time, he felt that Luhan definitely needed to be punched once...or maybe a hundred times. 
 
Soon, the lights dimmed down and the movie started. 
 
Baekhyun and Chanyeol were still whispering something about what Luhan could be planning to do to you. 
 
"Can we leave the gossiping to later, guys?" Kai irritatedly said. 
 
"Why? It's not like we're actually going to watch this movie, right?" Chanyeol snickered. 
 
"Maybe you. But I actually do want to watch this movie so can you please shut it?" Kai snapped and turned his attention back to the screen, 
 
Chanyeol chuckled to himself and wanted to continue teasing Kai but he knew better, so he just dropped it. 
 
In the middle of the movie, you were already completely focused on the movie. You aww-ed at some scenes and teared at others. Luhan looked at you and chuckled. Slowly, he pretended to stretch his arms and smoothly placed his left arm around your shoulders. You realised it and looked up to Luhan who was pretending to be focused on the movie. 
 
I never realised he had such a nice jawline....and huge eyes....and really pretty skin... You thought as you unconsiously reached out your hand to touch his face. 
 
Luhan noticed it and turned to look at you before you did anything. He looked into your eyes and the two stared at each other for a whiile. 
 
She really is pretty, I've got to admit that. Luhan thought. Too bad I don't really have feelings for her and this is all an act. Just a little longer till I can drop it.
 
Luhan continued his 'act' and slowly leaned in and planted a kiss on your nose. 
 
Your eyes widened as you felt your cheeks flush and your ears turned red again for the thousandth time that day. Shy, you quickly looked away and tried to focus on the movie, but you couldn't. Your mind was sent spinning with just one kiss, even though it was just a kiss on your nose. 
 
15 minutes later, you found yourself immersed in the movie yet again. Unconsiously, your head fell into place on Luhan's shoulder and you snuggled up against him. 
 
Behind you, Chanyeol and Kai were busy controlling Baekhyun from ripping Luhan's arm off. Get your filthy arm off my sister! Baekhyun screamed in his head. 
 
Soon, the movie ended and the two of you were leaving the theatre. 
 
"That was a great movie!" You clapped as you left the place and walked around the mall. "Wasn't it a great movie, Luhan?" 
 
"Yeah, it was great because you were there with me." He cheekily said. 
 
You blushed and smiled at him, "I'm glad you were there to watch the movie with me too." 
 
For a little more than an hour, the two of you just walked around the mall hand in hand. Each time that you spotted something that sparked your interest and pointed at it, Luhan would immediately pull you into the shop and get it for you.
 
You were against Luhan buying so many things for you and spoiling you like that but he insisted and would buy it for you no matter what you said.
 
The two of you came out of the last shop carrying a lot of shopping bags. You stared at it, “Oppa, you really didn’t have to buy me so many things, you know?”
 
“I didn’t have to, but I wanted to.” Luhan said. “I think it’s only right that I spoil my date, don’t you think?”
 
Your mouth opened as you were about to say something but Luhan cut you off, “It’s already 7PM, do you want to go get dinner now?”
 
At the word ‘dinner’, you felt your stomach grumble. “Yeah, dinner sounds good.”
 
“Come on then, Pizza Palace is this way.” Luhan pulled your hand and led you the other way.
 
When you reached the place, you looked at the menu outside the restaurant.
 
“As much as I love pizza, I feel guilty eating it right now because I just had it last night with Baek Oppa.” You pouted but you still continued to look through at the menu.
 
“Baek Oppa?” Luhan asked. “Who’s that?”
 
“You don’t know my Baekhyun Oppa?” You looked up at him. You thought that the whole school knew about your brother. “He’s my brother.”
 
“Oh right, I forgot you had an older brother.” Luhan chuckled. “He’s a senior in our school, right?”
 
“Yup, that’s right.” You said.
 
I totally forgot that Baekhyun is her older brother! , this is going to be a bit harder than I thought. Luhan cursed in his head.
 
“Anyways, just because you had pizza yesterday, doesn’t mean you can’t have it now.” Luhan said. “Besides, I know how much you like pizza.”
 
“You like pizza too?” You asked.
 
Luhan shrugged with a smile, “Who doesn’t?”
 
“You’re right. Who doesn’t love pizza?” You laughed and skipped inside the restaurant with Luhan right by your side.
 
“Aw man, Haerin’s totally fallen for that douche.” Baekhyun cursed as he approached the restaurant.
 
“How sure are you?” Kai asked.
 
“She falls for anyone who says sweet words to her and buy her pizza.” Baekhyun grumbled.
 
“As much as I love your sister as my own sister, I hate the fact that she’s so naive.” Chanyeol said.
 
“I do too.” Baekhyun sighed.
 
“Well, since we’re here, let’s have dinner. I’m starved.” Kai nonchantly said as he walked into Pizza Palace and requested a table for three that was far from where your table was.
 
“So, have you found out which song you’re going to sing for the Midnight Jam?” Luhan casually asked as he bit onto his 3rd slice of pizza.
 
“No, I haven’t.” You honestly said. “To be honest, I totally forgot about it until you asked me a couple of seconds ago. Have you decided on your song?”
 
“I haven’t either. I can’t find a song that would be perfect for me if I were to sing alone.” Luhan sighed.
 
“Me too, singing solo is hard. But it’s great experience.” You agreed.
 
“If you say singing solo is hard, then it’s even harder for me.” Luhan said. “You have a wonderful voice, why are you struggling to find the right song?”
 
“I admit that I am a good singer, but I’m sure I’m not that great.” You blushed. “But thank you..for the compliment.”
 
Luhan smiled at you and continued to eat his pizza.
 
“Oh, I have an idea! How about we do a duet together?” Luhan suggested excitedly.
 
“That sounds like a great idea!” You clapped. “But what song should we sing? We have to decide and tell Mrs Lee tomorrow.”
 
“How about we listen to some songs that we think would be great for us tonight, then tomorrow during lunch, we’ll decide on one?” Luhan suggested.
 
“Okay, call!” You giggled, completely excited that you were going to sing with Luhan during the Midnight Jam.
 
Everything’s going just as planned, Luhan thought. But I have to deal with her brother too, damn.
 
Luhan casually looked around the place and noticed three familiar males looking at your direction. He squinted his eyes to identify the them and his eyes widened when he realized who they were. It’s Baekhyun and his two friends! What are they doing here?
 
Luhan sat there, wondering what might’ve been the reason that your brother and his friends were there.
 
Luhan turned his attention back to you and asked, “Haerin-ah, is it true that you only live with your brother?”
 
“Yeah, why do you ask?” you nodded.
 
Luhan shrugged, “So he’s alone at home right now?”
 
“Nope, he told me that he was going to go to Chanyeol Oppa’s house with Kai Oppa.” You said. “He’s probably gonna stay there all the way until I text him that I’m going to go home.”
 
“If Baekhyun’s your older brother, then he must be really protective, huh?” Luhan asked.

“Yeah, he is. Especially since what happened to me last year. But he doesn’t go overboard with it.” You shrugged.
 
“What happened to you last year?” Luhan asked. This time, he was completely curious.
 
“I dated two guys before you, actually.” You honestly replied. “But those two…they dated me not because they liked at me. They just wanted something out of dating me.” You said, but you never continued to tell the story in detail.
 
So Baekhyun obviously thinks that I’m going to do something to Haerin. Which is true, though, Luhan thought. So he’s stalking us to see if I’m actually worthy to be dating Haerin!
 
“Then how come he allowed you to go on a date with me?” Luhan asked.
 
“I…don’t know.” You said. “Maybe because he’s giving you a chance?” You shrugged.
 
“When you said ‘overboard’ earlier,” Luhan said. “Does stalking you on your date count as overboard for you?”
 
“Definitely! But Baek Oppa would never do that.” You nodded, thinking that Luhan was just asking meaningless questions.
 
So that means that if she finds out that her brother is stalking her, she would be extremely pissed with him. Luhan thought. If she’s pissed at him, they won’t talk. If they won’t talk, Haerin won’t believe Baekhyun even if he told her that I’m playing her. It’s perfect!
 
“Haerin-ah, I’m sorry,” Luhan suddenly said.
 
“Sorry? For what?”
 
“Don’t look now, but I think that’s your brother and his friends that I see at the table on the other side.” Luhan said.
 
Your eyes widened and you were about to turn your head to see it for yourself but Luhan stopped you.
 
“But..but Oppa wouldn’t do that!” You said. “Oppa told me he was going to play at Chanyeol’s house!”
 
“Don’t think too much about it, Haerin-ah.” Luhan said. “I might be wrong.”
 
“But I have to see. If it’s really him…” You sighed in frustration and felt betrayed.
 
Slowly, you turned your head and almost instantly, you saw a table in which sat 3 males. You couldn’t see their faces because they were using the menus to hide. But what you did saw though, was a leather bracelet with the name ‘Baekhyun’ engraved on it. You recognized it immediately and quickly turned to face Luhan again.
 
“It is him.” You sighed. “I can’t believe it!”
 
Luhan took your hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. “It’s okay, Haerin-ah. It doesn’t matter what your brother thinks. What matters is that you trust me.”
 
“I do trust you, Luhan. It’s just that, I thought Baek Oppa trusted me to take care of myself.” You sighed. “Apparently not.”
 
You lost your appetite to eat anymore pizza and decided to take-away the rest of it.
 
“It’s getting late, do you want to go home now?” Luhan asked.
 
As much as you didn’t want to see your brother at this moment, you knew you didn’t have a choice but to go home. “Yes, please.”
 
“Come on, I’ll walk you home.” Luhan offered as he took your hand started walking.
 
Fifteen minutes later, the two of you had reached the front of your apartment building.
 
“Thank you for today, Luhan.” You smiled genuinely. “I really enjoyed our date.”
 
“You’re welcome.” Luhan said as he leaned in and placed a kiss on your cheek. “Go in, I’ll wait till you’re inside.”
 
You smiled at Luhan and let go of his hand before entering the building.
 
You entered your apartment that night to find Baekhyun dressed comfortably and watching the television.
 
“Oh, you’re home?” Baekhyun casually asked as he turned off the TV and walked towards you to give you a hug. “How was the date?”
 
“Why don’t you tell me, Mr Stalker?” You rolled your eyes at him and pushed him away.
 
Baekhyun’s eyes widened at the response. “S-Stalker? What are you talking about?”
 
“I know you’ve been stalking Luhan and I during our date today!” You shouted. “How could you, Oppa?! I trusted you. And I thought you trusted me.” You said as you entered your room and slammed your door shut.
 
Baekhyun watched you go in with sad eyes. “I was only trying to protect you,” He whispered to himself. “What have I done?” Baekhyun pulled his hair in frustration and went into his room.