Stalking

Let Me In
You excitedly skipped out of the school building and towards the gates where you saw Luhan leaning on the brick wall while typing away on his phone. 
 
"Luhan!" You called and waved. 
 
He looked up from his phone to see you skipping towards him. He waved back with a smile but that soon faded into a concerned look as you missed a step. Suddenly, you felt a pair of strong arms around your waist and you looked up. Your ears turned red as you noticed how close his face was to yours. 
 
"Be careful now, you almost fell back there," Luhan's voice was stern but his eyes were soft. 
 
"Hehe, sorry. I'm really clumsy like that," You sheepishly smiled. 
 
The two of you stayed in that positioned for what seemed like hours. He's so close to me, You thought. I can feel his heart beat. I hope he isn't able to feel mine. 
 
Luhan smirked inwardly. Unfortunately for you, he could feel your heart beating fast against your chest. He also noticed your flushed cheeks and red ears. That's right, Byun Haerin. Fall for me. It'll make this all so much easier. 
 
At that moment, Luhan slowly let go of you and casually put his hands into his jacket pockets. “Well, we should go,” He said. “We wouldn’t want to be late for the movie, now would we?”
 
“No, of course we don’t.” You said.
 
Luhan held out his hand in front of you. You stared at it, wondering if he was serious. You looked up to him. Luhan smiled encouragingly with a nod. You grinned and took his hand, “Let’s go!”
 
Luhan chuckled, “Yeah. Let’s go.”
 
The two of you smiled at each other and turned to walk towards the direction of the shopping mall.
 
Just as you left, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai stepped out of the school gates.
 
“Damn flirt. Who says he can put his arms around her waist!” Baekhyun growled.
 
“Calm down, Baekhyun.” Chanyeol put his hand on his shoulder. “The last thing you’d want to do is ruin her happy moment.”
 
Baekhyun sighed. That much was true, but he didn’t want you to be out with Luhan either. Isn’t it better if I crash their date now and let Haerin be mad at me than to watch her suffer after Luhan was done with her? Baekhyun sighed once more, frustrated with himself because he didn’t know what to do.
 
“It’s obvious that Luhan has something planned.” Kai spoked. “And I mean not for the date, but just for himself.”
 
“How sure are you?” Chanyeol asked.
 
“Just look at that jerkface! He doesn’t even look like he likes Haerin at all!” Kai stated. “Haerin might just believe his act though, because of that innocent face he has.”
 
“We have to stop Luhan. We must.” Baekhyun said through his teeth. “But how can I convince Haerin that Luhan is playing her if I don’t have proof?”
 
“Then let’s follow them for now.” Kai said. “The moment we have proof about that guy, we’ll expose him to Haerin. She’ll believe us and she’ll leave him.”
 
“Easier said than done, pal.” Chanyeol sighed. “But Kai’s right, we should follow them first. Come on, let’s go.”
 
------
 
At the mall, you and Luhan took many escalators up to the top floor where the movie theatres were. Upon reaching there, the two of you headed straight for the list of 'Now Showing' movies. 
 
"Is there anything in mind that you want to watch?" Luhan asked you. 
 
You eyed the title Warm Bodies, you've been wanting to watch that movie ever since you've heard about it. But you knew that it was a romantic movie, so you figured that Luhan wouldn't want to watch it. "Hmm, no, not really. What about you?" 
 
"I do, actually." Luhan lied as he pointed to Warm Bodies. "I've been wanting to watch this, but I never had anyone to watch it with. Will you watch it with me, Haerin-ah?" 
 
"You want to watch Warm Bodies?" Yo eyes widened. "But that's a romantic movie! And you're a guy!" 
 
"Well aren't you a ist?" Luhan chuckled. "Just because I'm a guy does not mean that I don't like watching these movies. So are you up for it?" 
 
"Oh, yes, definitely!" You clapped. "Come on, let's go buy our tickets!" 
 
You excitedly took Luhan's hand and drag him towards the counter. "Two tickets for Warm Bodies please," Luhan poiltely asked. The two of you decided to buy tickets for the seats that wasn't so far from the screen, neither was it too near. You took out your wallet from your bag and was about to pull out some cash when Luhan had already given his card. 
 
"Hey! Why are you paying for mine? I can pay for myself you know." You pouted cutely at Luhan and he pinched your cheek. 
 
"Yeah, I know you can. But I wanted to pay for the tickets." Luhan smiled. "Besides, what kind of guy would I be if I didn't pay on our first date?" 
 
Date! He said we're on a date! You giddily thought in your head as you stared at Luhan in admiration. 
 
"Here are your tickets, sir." The cashier said, "Enjoy your movie!" 
 
You thanked the cashier and left the counter. 
 
"Do you want any snacks?" Luhan asked. 
 
"Of course! What's a movie without popcorn and drinks?" You grinned. "This time, I'll pay." 
 
Soon, you left the counter with Luhan carrying a bucket of popcorn and one cup of Coke that was enough for the both of you. 
 
"I told you that I would pay!" You complained. 
 
"Not today you won't." Luhan said. "Like I said, it's our first date. I asked you out and I will pay. I want to pay." 
 
You crossed your arms and pouted again. 
 
"Your pouts aren't going to work on me, no matter how adorable you look right now." Luhan chuckled and patted your head. "Relax, Haerin-ah. Let me pay for everything today. If you want to pay so badly, I'll let you pay on our next date." He winked. 
 
"Next date...?" You asked. 
 
"Yes, our next date." Luhan said. "Did you think I was just going to ask you out once and then leave you hanging?" 
 
To be honest, you did. You were kind of wary about Luhan asking you all of a sudden but decided to just go along with the flow. 
 
When you didn't answer, Luhan put his free hand on your shoulder and looked into your eyes. "I really like you, Haerin-ah. That's why I asked you out. I wanted to get to know you better." He said. "You're beautiful, you have an angelic voice and you're always able to make the people around you smile. I've always admired that about you." 
 
He...he likes me. Luhan likes me! You thought. 
 
"I really think you're a wonderful person too, Luhan." You smiled. 
 
Luhan moved his hand from your shoulder down your arm and took your hand. He lifted your hand up to his lips and gave it a soft kiss. You stared at him, stunned. 
 
"Ready to go watch the movie?" Luhan asked sweetly. 
 
"Mm!" You nodded and the two of you left to find the theatre that was showing Warm Bodies. 
 
When you left that spot, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai stepped out of their hiding place and watched the two of you walk away. 
 
"I can't take it! He's going to break her heart! I just know it!" Baekhyun pulled his hair in frustration. When he saw Luhan kiss your hand like that, he wanted to rip his lips off. Then he saw the expression on your face and felt immense frustration. He's got her. She already feels attached to him. It won't be easy to tell Haerin the truth anymore. Baekhyun sighed. 
 
"Do you still want to follow them into the theatre and watch them?" Kai slowly asked. 
 
"I don't. I really don't. I can't stand the sight of my little sister falling into some 's trap." Baekhyun truthfully said. "But at the same time, I can't just leave her alone with him!" 
 
"Calm down, Baek." Kai said. 
 
"It's your call if you want to continue. If you don't then we'll just go back home." Chanyeol reassured. 
 
Baekhyun stood there and thought about it for a while. "Alright, we continue. For Haerin. We have to continue for Haerin." 
 
"Okay, but where do we go?" Kai asked. "I mean, do you know what movie they went to watch?" 
 
"Warm Bodies, definitely. Haerin has been dying to watch that since forever." Baekhyun chuckled at the memory of Haerin bugging him about the movie the moment she heard about it.