Disappointed

Let Me In
The next day, your alarm clock rang at 8 in the morning. 
 
You peeked open one eye as you groaned and tried to snooze your alarm clock. 
 
Just as you were about to press the snooze button on your phone though, the door to your bedroom opened and Baekhuyn came in. 
 
“Nuh-uh, you are not going to snooze your alarm and go back to sleep,” He said as he took your phone before your could even touch it. “Get up, you still have to shower and eat breakfast.” 
 
You groaned again. “Alright, alright. I’ll get up.” 
 
You forced yourself to sit up on the bed and took the blanket off your body. 
 
Feeling satisfied, Baekhyun took your hand and guided you out of your room. He was about to tell you to go and wash up first while he made breakfast but you had laid down on the sofa. 
 
“Wake me up again after you’ve washed up, okay, Oppa?” You said and went right back to sleep. 
 
Baekhyun sighed as you were already soundly asleep in a matter of seconds. He wanted to shake you awake this time but he decided against it. 
 
He went back into his room and took his towel and left you to sleep while he showered first instead. 
 
10 minutes passed and there was a knock on the front door but Baekhyun was still in the shower and you were still asleep on the couch. 
 
The knocking continued until you opened an eye to see what that irritating sound was. When you realised it was the door, you dragged yourself off the couch and walked to the door. 
 
Without even bothering to ask who it was, you just unlocked the door and opened it. 
 
"Good mor-" An energetic Chanyeol greeted as he came inside but he stopped when he saw you lying on the couch again and snuggling with one of the throw pillows. "Oh." 
 
Kai and the others came in after Chanyeol and stopped when they noticed that he had stopped in his tracks. "Will you please move, Chanyeol? You're blocking the way," Kai said. 
 
"Shh!" Chanyeol turned around to the boys and put a finger to his lips. "Haerin's sleeping." 
 
"Really?" 
 
One by one, the boys peeked out from behind Chanyeol and looked for your sleeping figure as if to confirm what Chanyeol had said. When they realised that he was telling the truth, they quietened down. 
 
"Then who opened the door for us?" Xiumin asked. "Baekhyun's not here either." 
 
"Haerin did. But she went back to sleep after." Chanyeol said and went to the fridge to get himself a cup of water. 
 
Soon, the bathroom door opened and Baekhyun stepped out. "Oh, hey guys." He greeted when he saw his friends in his apartment. 
 
"Can someone wake Haerin up, please?" He asked. "I still have to get breakfast ready for that girl." 
 
Immediately, Chanyeol and Kai left the area to avoid being the one to wake you up. 
 
"I'll do it," Chen offered and he walked over to the sleeping you. 
 
He bent down to your eye level and started to shake you awake. "Haerin. Haerin-ah, it's time to wake up." 
 
"Mmf." You swiped your hand in the direction of his voice in attempt to make him go away but Chen just stayed there. 
 
Although the others were watching the scene while trying not to laugh, they didn't bother helping. They knew how you'd be when you were waken up this early on a Saturday morning. 
 
Chen shook you a little more. "Hey, come on, it's time to wake up." 
 
This time, you popped open one eye. You sighed, "What time is it?" 
 
"It's already 8:30." Chen replied after taking a look at the watch on his wrist. "It's time to get up so that you can get ready for the rehearsals later." 
 
You sighed but you sat up anyways. "Alright, I'll go and take a shower first." 
 
As you walked away into the bathroom after getting your towel for your bedroom, everyone stared at Chen in amazement. 
 
"Why are you all looking at me like that?" Chen asked as he looked at his friends' faces. 
 
"How did you do that?" Kai asked. 
 
"Do what?" 
 
"Wake Haerin up without her having to throw a tantrum." Chanyeol stated. 
 
"Even Baekhyun has trouble waking her up every now and then." 
 
"I don't know? I just woke her up." Chen shrugged and sat down on the couch where you once were. 
 
 
*
 
 
"Alright, Kai, Chanyeol and Xiumin, you three are in room 2," Mrs Lee spoke into the microphone to everyone who was seated in the auditorium. "Minyoung, you're in room 7 with Sera and Minji." 
 
"Haerin and Luhan, you're in room 4." 
 
"Baekhyun and Chen, you're in room 12." 
 
"Now all of you, please go to your assigned rooms and wear get ready for the full dressed rehearsals! Like it says, I want all of you to be dressed as you will for the actual performance. Makeup, hairstyles, outfits; everything. Is that clear?" 
 
There were nods and small responses of "Yes, teacher" and Mrs Lee dismissed the performers to their assigned waiting rooms. 
 
As everybody started to leave, you stood up from your seat and made your way to room 4. You were happy because being in a waiting room that's different from all your friends meant that you wouldn't need to act like you hated Luhan. You could just treat him like what he is to you; your boyfriend. 
 
You skipped into the room when you had found it and placed your things on the table while humming the tune to the song that you were going to perform later that night. 
 
"Someone's a little happy, hm?" A voice whispered into your ear. 
 
You jumped at the sudden sound and turned around. "Luhan!" You slapped his arm lightly. "You scared me!" 
 
Luhan chuckled at your reaction. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." 
 
You playfully rolled your eyes and turned away form him in response. 
 
"But you really do seem happy. Anything good happened?" He asked. 
 
"Oh nothing," You smiled. "It's just that I can finally cut the act and stop pretending like I still hate you," You said. "Well, for now anways. Since Oppa and the others aren't in the same waiting room as us." 
 
"Oh yeah, that's right," Luhan said after looking around the room as if to confirm what you were saying. He turned back to you and gave you a lopsided grin. "Does that mean I can do this?" 
 
You raised your eyebrow. "Do what?" 
 
"This." Luhan leaned closer to you and gave you a quick peck on your lips. Your eyes widened at the sudden action and you could feel the flush creeping up your cheeks. You felt your cheeks getting hotter and you swore that you were blushing so hard that your cheeks were probably glowing a bright tomato red. 
 
This isn' the first time Luhan kissed me so why am I acting like this? You thought. 
 
Luhan started to tease you because of the obvious blush on your cheeks. He poked them and said, "I think our Haerin loved the kiss, doesn't she?" 
 
He continued to do that until the door to your waiting room opened and what made you snapped out of your thoughts was the sound of Baekhyun's voice. "What were you doing to my sister?" He growled as he stormed towards Luhan. 
 
"N-nothing! I wasn't doing anything!" Luhan said as he took several steps back. 
 
Chen came over to you and placed his hand on your shoulder. You looked up at him. "Did he do anything to you?" 
 
"No, he didn't," You managed to say. Yes, he did. He did something and it sent my mind spinning. 
 
Chen gazed into your eyes as you responded and somehow, he could feel that you were lying. His eyes searched your face as if looking for a clue or an answer that was written on your face but he couldn't find anything. What he did see, though, was the blush on your cheeks. 
 
Is she blushing or is that just her make up? Chen thought. He scanned your face and realised that you didn't have any other form of make up on and knew it had to be the former. He just wondered what it was that had happened that made you blush this much. 
 
Although Chen wanted to continue questioning you, you stepped away from him and pulled your brother off of your secret boyfriend. "Calm down, Oppa! Luhan didn't do anything!" 
 
Baekhyun looked up at you. 
 
"All he did was take some dirt off my face, that's all." You said and it seemed to have assured him because he stood up and dusted himself. 
 
"Well, if you say so." Baekhyun said. "Because if he had dared to do something like kissing you, he'd be dead meat." 
 
At the word 'kissing', the blush on your cheeks started to reappear and you quickly looked away so that neither Chen nor Baekhyun could notice it. 
 
Unfortunately for you though, Chen had been watching you the whole time and he noticed the blush reppear on your cheeks after what Baekhyun had said. Bingo. Chen felt glad that he had figured out what it was that was going on between the two of you just minutes ago but nowthat he had found out, he could also feel his heart breaking into tiny little pieces. 
 
If she allowed him to kiss her, does that mean that they're back together again? Chen thought glumly. He mentally sighed at the thought. Just when I thought that I might have a chance with her, she goes back to him. 
 
Chen looked at you and vowed to himself to ask you if there was going on between you and Luhan. Because obviously, the fact that the others are so protective of you from Luhan made it clear to him that he wasn't good for you. 
 
"What are you doing here anyway, Oppa? Isn't your waiting room down the hall?" You asked your brother when you felt the blush disappear from your cheeks. 
 
"Well, luckily for you, little girl, Mrs Lee moved us here." Baekhyun said as he poked your nose. 
 
"What? Why?" You felt disappointed. 
 
"Oh? Why does it sound like you're disappointed?" Baekhyun pouted. "With me here, I can protect you from him," Baekhyun said in a happy voice before growling and turning his head as eyed Luhan as he said the last part. 
 
"I'm not disappointed." You said. I am very disappointed. "I'm irritated because I have to be with you for the whole day," You said jokingly. 
 
"Aw, come on. You know you love me, little sis," Baekhyun gave you a wink and ruffled your hair. 
 
"So why have you been transferred here? Where's Minhyuk? I thought he was sharing the room with us." You said. 
 
Baekhyun shrugged. "He probably moved to our room. Maybe somewhere else. I don't know." 
 
"Yeah, Mrs Lee said that our room would be too crowded if we were to stay there." Chen continued to explain. 
 
"Crowded? But there are only two performing groups in one room." Luhan spoke but that only made Baekhyun glare at him, as if asking him to shut up. 
 
Luhan quickly got the message from Baekhyun's eyes and shut his mouth tight. Geez.  
 
"Looks like you're disappointed that we're here, huh?" Baekhyun said. "Why? Now that we're here, you can't harass my sister like you used to?" 
 
Luhan cringed at the words Baekhyun used against him and remained silent. 
 
Baekhyun turned his attention back to you and said, "We were supposed to be rooming with BAP, remember?" 
 
"Oh yeah, there are six people in that group right?" You said as you recalled the memebers of that group. 
 
"Mmhm." Baekhyun said. "That's why we got sent here, because that room's crowded." 
 
Well that ruins my alone time with Luhan today, You mentally sighed.
 
 

 

Sigh, late update again, I'm sorry ): It's just that my school's enrolment system is f-ed up sigh 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading! :) 

XO, asdfghjklex