First Offcial Date

Let Me In

The next day came and Chen woke up at 9 in the morning to get ready for the date the two of you were planning to have. The moment he had opened his eyes, he sat up, took his phone from his night stand and went towards the window of his bedroom. While looking out the window, he unlocked his phone and sent you a text message. 

 

Good morning! :) It's a great day today, do you still want to come over to my place or do you want to spend the day outside? 

 

Chen didn't really expect to receive a reply right away so when his phone vibrated almost immediately after he had sent the text, he was quite surprised. 

 

Good morning oppa, hehe. It looks a little chilly outside but yes, a day out sounds better. :) I'll see you in a bit, yeah? 

 

See you in a bit. I'll be there in like an hour. 

 

After receiving that text from your boyfriend, you smiled to yourself and got out of bed. 

When you got out of your room and went into the kitchen, Baekhyun stared at you with an eyebrow raised. "Oh? You're awake early." Baekhyun smirked. "Date with the boyfriend?" 

You smiled at the thought of having Chen as your boyfriend. "Yeah, we're going out later." 

You had told Baekhyun about you accepting Chen's feelings when you came back home last night after having that chat with him. Baekhyun definitely didn't seem surprised to know that you have accepted his feelings, of course. He already knew that the two of you were practically in love with each other. It's just that you needed some time to get out of the denial state of yours. Which you did, thanks to your best friend. 

Although Baekhyun wasn't happy all those previous time you had introduced your ex-boyfriends to him, he was happy with this one. Your current boyfriend being a good friend of his definitely was one of those reasons. 

"Where are you guys going?" Baekhyun asked as he poured milk into your cereal. 

"Mm, I don't know," You bit the tip of your spoon. "The plan was to actually go over to his place for a movie marathon but I think oppa has something else planned." 

"If you wanted to do a movie marathon, you could just do it here, y'know? Why go over to his place?" Baekhyun raised his eyebrow at you. 

"While you're here? No thanks. Just because Chen oppa and I just got together, doesn't mean I don't want some alone time with him," you giggled. "Thank you for breakfast oppa, I'm going to go get ready now!" you said and left Baekhyun who was just shaking his head and smiling. I'm glad she's happy. 

 

 

An hour had passed and Chen was already in your apartment like he said he would. He was sitting on the couch with Baekhyun while he waited for you to come out of your room. 

"Aish, that girl always takes forever to get ready." Baekhyun shook his head. "Next time, just come like 5 or 10 minutes later than the timing you said you'd be here. You'll always just end up waiting." 

Chen laughed, "It's alright. It's not like I mind waiting anyway." 

"I will wait for the day that you lose patience on waiting for her just to get ready." Baekhyun squinted his eyes at his friend and Chen just chuckled at his behaviour. 

Just then, the two boys heard your door swing open and you stepped out of your room wearing a sweater and a pair of jeans. You were fixing the sleeves of your top when you called out to your brother. "Baekhyun oppa, do I look alright?" It was when you looked up that you realised that Chen was already there. "Oh, hey oppa. I didn't know you were already here." 

As you walked towards the couch where the two boys were, Chen got up and stood in front of you. "You look great, Haerin," he said with a sweet smile. 

"Thank you." You smiled back and went to the shoe rack to take your favourite pair of boots. "Are you ready to go?" Chen asks. 

"Yeah, I am. Let me just take my bag and coat from my room and we'll leave." You said and went into your room. 

When you got out of your room again, you were wearing your coat and slung the strap of your purse around your shoulder. "Let's go." 

"Bye Baek Oppa! I'll see you later." You gave your big brother a hug and opened the front door. 

"Be home by 10," Baekhyun sternly said as the two of you walked out the apartment. 

You rolled your eyes at him and laughed. "Oh please, you're not dad." 

"Don't worry, I'll bring her home by then." Chen said and took your hand. 

"Take care you two." Baekhyun smiled and closed the door behind him as he walked toward his bedroom. 

 

 

"So, what's the plan for today?" You asked once the two of you had left the building. 

"Well, is there anywhere you want to go to specifically?" He asked. 

"There's just this movie that I've been wanting to watch." You smiled at Chen. 

"Let me guess, 'The Fault In Our Stars', right?" He grinned. 

"Yeah! How'd you know?" 

"I saw the book in your locker some time back." Chen said. "That's great then, because that's where I'm taking you." 

"Really?" You squealed as he took your hand and led you towards the nearest cinema. 

 


A/N: 

Hello lovelies!!!! 

First off, I want to apologize (x1000) for not updating for so long ;_; School started for me and it was a bit hectic and stuff (and to be honest i got a little lazy as well) and I had such a huge writer's block i literally did not know what to write next at all ): After that my holidays started but I had a lot of camps to attend and stuff. And my holidays are actually coming to an end in a few days huhu t-t 

Well anyways, I promise I will TRY to update it as regularly as before!! (emphasis on the try) seriously no garuantees tho okay ): 

Another thing!! I would write more often but I really kind of ran out of ideas to write about (this is what u get for not planning the whole story first HAHA) but anywayssssss, it would be amazing if you guys could comment down your ideas for what you want to happen next and I'll think about it!! 

once again, sorry for the really late update!! but thank you guys for waiting :) 

xoxo, 

asdfghjklex