Jealousy

Fox and the Wolves

 

~Roxy~
 
I lie my head on my table while Mr.Lay is doing his explanation of chemical reactions and s, seriously this class is making me drowsy. And working till mid-night make everything worst. 
 
"Hey, you're alright?" I turned to look at Luhan, still in the hazy mind state.
 
"Yeah..." I answer but I can feel myself nodding off.
 
"Oh...." And his attention went back to the board and I can feel darkness engulf me. 
 
 
 
~Luhan~
 
I look at Roxy who is totally knock out beside me. I chuckled at myself and drape my cardigan over her shoulder.
 
And I can hear a stifling giggle behind me. I turned back and shot SeHun a glare, successfully hushing him up.  
 
 
 
~Kris~
 
Watching how Luhan treat her so attentively is getting on my nerve. He's not even her boyfriend! Argh! When am I getting annoyed, I'm not too. Aish! 
 
"Ge, you know just by burning holes into Luhan's back with your glares won't make you get Roxy, right?'
 
Is Tao mocking me? I turn and stare at him.
 
"Ok, I'll shut up."
 
He raise both his hand as surrendering.
 
"Good."
 
 
 
~Roxy~
 
I woke up only to realize I'm the only one left in the classroom. 
 
"Eh?!"
 
I then suddenly notice the cardigan drape across my shoulder, with this smell, it's his.
 
I smiled to myself. He is really a gentleman.
 
 
 
~No One~
 
In the cafeteria...
 
Kris and Luhan were queueing up to buy food for their little brothers, which resulted leaving SeHun and Tao to talk among themselves. 
 
"What to do?~ Luhan likes Roxy. XiuMin big brother will be so furious if he found out!" SeHun whine.
 
"What!? Kris too!" Tao exclaimed.
 
"Of course Kris too! She's a fox."
 
"Yeah, I wonder why they both would fall a fox..." Tao sighed.
 
"What!? Kris like Roxy too?!" It's SeHun turn to exclaim.
 
"Isn't that what I just said." Irritation is clearly in Tao's voice.
 
"I though you mean that Kris would be angry at Luhan like XiuMin big brother for liking Roxy too..."
 
"He is angry." 
 
"Huh?"
 
"You know, little brother. Love comes with jealousy." Tao put his hand on SeHun's shoulder and starts to act like a love expert. 
 
"Tch, as if you've ben in love!" SeHun retort.
 
"At least that's what is always written in the book."
 
"What are you two brats talking about behind our back?" A deep husky voice came from behind them.
 
"Nothing! We're taking about how SeHun is growing fatter lately." Tao make up a random lie, which result SeHun starring wide eyes at him. 
"Heh~" kris replied and settle down the trays with Luhan. 
 
"Anyway, why do you have an extra sandwich and drink?" 
 
"Cause I have a big appetite." Kris replied, with Luhan chuckling softly to himself. 
 
 
 
~Roxy~
 
Damm it. I should have gone to the break. I'm so freaking hungry. It's like only 10mins before the class starts. Imaginary cakes starts to float in the air...and suddenly my stomach growl. And I can suddenly see all the cakes breaking apart and crumbling down righ in front of my eyes. Cries.
 
I decided! I'm gonna run down to get food with my human speed. Can't let anyone know I'm a fox. If I'm late for class, then so be it!
 
I open the class door and make a run towards the canteen, only to bump into something hard.
 
"Hey, watch where....Kris!" I looked up to the tall towering figure and was get a shock when I realize it's Kris.
 
"Where you're going?" 
 
"I'm gonna get some food, hungry girl here, gotta go!" I was about the rush off when he grabbed me by the arm back to his front again.
 
"What?" I was annoyed.
 
"You do know that Lay is not gonna let you off if you're late right."
 
"But my stomach is more important right now!"
 
"Take this." He shoved a bread and a packet of milk into my hand, "at least this can help you hold till end of school."
 
"Why...than-" before I could thank him, he already starts to walk away...
 
But why do his back view feel so nostalgic?...
 
A chuckling voice snapped me out of my thoughts.
 
"So it'a for you huh?" I turned towards the voice, it's Tao.
 
"Huh?"
 
"Nothing~ but I guess you like strawberry?" 
 
"Yeah..." Something suddenly sink in. "how you know?!"
 
"You're holding strawberry bread and strawberry milk in your hand. Duh!" Tao said, unamused
 
"Oh..." 
 
Okay, this is embarrassing.
 
 
 
~No One~
 
Tao gave a pat on Roxy's shoulder and walked off after a few seconds of akward silence.
 
"The question you should ask is how Kris knows." Tao said to no one in particular.