Dating

Fox and the Wolves

~Roxy~

 
So here I am, having everyone on the dinning table looking at me.
 
*flashback*
 
"Roxy!"
 
I turned around and saw Kris coming after me.
 
"Yeah?"
 
"Free tonight?"
 
"Erm, I guess I am."
 
"Great!"
 
He pulled my hand and run away."
*end* 
 
"So we are dating now!" Kris suddenly announced to his brothers over the dinner.
 
"What?!" Almost everyone exclaim including me.
 
"We are?" I question him.
 
"Aren't we?" He glared at me. 
 
"Yah Kris! How can you glare at your girlfriend like this." The one called SuHo chided him.
 
Girlfriend? Oh my gosh~ I'm so shy~
 
"Yeah, treat her bad and the next thing you know she is by my side!" Luhan join in. I smile a at him.
 
"No way! She's gonna be lock with me!" I was suddenly pulled against him.
 
"You two be happy alright!" Chen said happily.
 
"Yah! Roxy! How can you snatch Ge away from me!" Tao whined jokingly and I pull out my tongue at him.
 
"Big sister! If he bully you tell me alright!" The one called Kai said.
 
"Ummph!" 
 
.....
 
"That's a fun dinner." I said while Kris was walking back home with me.
 
"They can get a little bit rowdy at times."
 
A little? I rmb chicken wings were flying across the table. Haha~ 
 
"Oh, we have reach my house already."
 
"Ah, goodnight then." Kris was about to turned and leave when I hold him to stop him. 
 
I quickly give him a peck on the cheeks which I think he got stunt. "Good night" I  said and run into my house.
 
 
 
~Kris~
 
What just happened? I slowly place my hand on the spot...she give me a kiss!! 
 
"Woohoo!!" And I skipped home happily! Hoping no one would see though, if not it will be freakig embarassing. 
 
Little did they know, a pair of eyes were looking at what them.
 
~No one~
 
"I want a massage on my shoulder." Tao went behind Kris and start working on those broad shoulders.
 
"SeHun, I want a drink, go to the canteen and get it." Luhan ordered. And Sehun just went down to get it.
 
"Erm, what's happening guys?" Roxy questioned.
 
"Punishment." Luhan said.
 
"Huh?" 
 
"Oh well, after the prank on last Friday, don't you think they deserve to get a little punishment?" Kris chimed. "Harder! Tao."
 
"Oh~" I agreed my nodding my head slowly and hesitantly. "So, personal maids?"
 
"Yeah, for this whole week." 
 
"Ouhh..."
 
.......
 
~Roxy~
 
I was at the school rooftop again, having a relaxing time, when that same wolf cub appears again.
 
"Hello, buddy!" I pick him up and hug him. "How have you been?" I snuggle my nose against his.
 
"Your leg have heal too!" I exclaimed excitedly, while holding him in front of my face. It was wagging his tail hardly and starts to me all over my face, even on my lips. It's so cute...
 
"Kai!" A voice boom behind me which shock me. I turn around and saw Kris.
 
"What?" I looked at him with the what-the-hell-is-going-on look. The cub struggle out of my hand suddenly, but he was caught by Kris before he could run away.
 
"Stop acting" kris said to the cub and the cub just whined back at him.
 
"Kris, you're scaring him..."
 
"Acting cute don't work on me this time..." Great. He ignore me and talks to a cub which can't even understand what he...
 
Poof. Kai suddenlt appears and the cub disappear and Kris was holding by the collar.
 
...what just happened?
 
"So...you...what?!" I stared at him in shocked.
 
"Erm," he stare at me akwardly. "It's started on the first day when I just want to observe you..." When suddenly Kris nudge his leg hardly. Is there something he's not suppose to tell me?
 
"For?!"
 
"To see why Kris likes you."
 
"Ah. ha." I said.
 
"It's just that I kinda grew to like you and want to be treated like a little brother that's why..."he continues.
 
Upon hearing that, I feel my heart soften. I walk up to him and pinch his cheeks.
 
"You can always tell me, little brother!" I hugged him, feeling daggers were either piercing at me or through me to Kai.
 
"Alright now, lovey dovey time over." Kris suddenly break in between me and Kai, and he glare at Kai.
 
"Erm, I got to go..." and he dashes off. Seems like Kris glare is strong. 
 
"You!" 
 
"Yeah?" I jumped at his voice. Gosh.
 
"Don't ever let other guys touch you so easily! You're my girl now!"
 
"Oh..." I nodded my head softly. Which idiot say guys are cute when they are jealous?!
 
He suddenly grab my by my chin and force me to face him, the next thing I knew is a warm pair of lips connecting to mine. 
 
Oh my gosh, he's kissing me. And of course I close my eyes to enjoy the moment. Placing my hand on his waist to pull him closer. And I can feel his tongue all over my lips. He pulled away and pressed his forehead against mine when we are both out of breath.
 
"I just clean Kai's scent off you. I don't want to smell any other guy's scent on you besides mine."
 
Although it's kind of sweet to hear that, but he is possessive!
 
......
 
"Sister! You're home?" I was greeted by the sight of my sister leaving the house. It's so rare to see her!
 
"Let me introduce you my boyfriend! Kris!" I said excitedly and push Kris in front of me. 
 
"Hello, nice to meet you too" He politely bow towards my sister.
 
"Oh, hello." She bow back."I'm going to work now, please make yourself comfortable."
 
She make her way through but stop besides me and whispered beside my ear, "well done on bringing your first prey back." I widen my eyes.
 
 
 
~Kris~
 
Roxy's sister is so pretty! Look almost like Roxy herself...but something about her seems off...scent? 
 
"Hey!" Roxy snapped her finger in front of my, grabbing my attention. 
 
"So how to do this equation?" She asked me, with her usual twinkling eye. 
 
"You do this then...."
 
I'm at her house as a promise to teach her maths...since she at it and I'm pro. Well it's kris afterall. 
 
 
________________________
please take a look at my the other new fanfic!
main character are Luhan and Sehun! XD
 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/647412/force-to-cheat-romance-you-exo-luhan-sehun