Presents (Pt.2)

Fox and the Wolves

~Roxy~
(30hrs left)

I was about to have my afternoon nap when suddenly the door flung open and two clumsy beings disturbed my sleep.

"Roxy! Roxy! Check our new song out!" ChanYeol said excitedly while Chen is pulling me to sit up.

I nodded my head groggily. It'a really to have someone pull you out from you dreamland when you halfway reaching there.

Chen begin to sing while ChanYeol was playing the guitar.

(A.N: pretend it's Exo's lucky in acoustic version.)
"...
So lucky to have you~
So lucky to be your love. I am. Hmm~"

I was totally awake after Chen finish signing. It was such a sweet song! 

"Oh my god, it's so freaking nice!" I immediately clap my hand.

"Of course it's has be nice, it's for your's and Kris's wedding!" ChanYeol beam brightly.

"Idiot! it's suppose to be a surprise on that day!" Chen hit his head.

"Eh? Wedding?" Question marks were flying around me.

"You are already hanging Kris's fang around your neck. Don't tell me you don't know the rules of wolves?!" Chen look at me shockingly. 

"Erm, it's an approval from the pack's leader to married his brother?" I looked at him with a raise eyebrow, not sure of I'm correct or wrong.

"Yeap, on top of that, it also serve as a marking you belong to this certain wolf, so the other wolves will back away. You already wearing it on you, want to belong to Kris so much?" Chen grin at me while ChanYeol trying to stifle his laugh.

I looked at him wide eye. Bu before I could answer...

"Anyway, get back to your sleep. It's on purpose we get in here when you are about to have a nap time. Muahaha." He then close the door, not before doing a peace sign to me.

Chen trolled me. Damn it. How dare he wake me up from my slumber! I picked up my pillow and throw towards the door, only to be catch by someone who open at the same time.

"Woah, who make you upset?" The person put down the pillow. 

"Why are you here?" I ask Kris.

"Hey, what's wrong with me visiting my girl?" He pinch my cheeks. "I run into Chen and Chanyeol when they just come out from your room and Chen said you need me. That's why I'm here." 

"You need me, didn't you?~"He grinned.

"Yeap!" I push him down onto the bed and snuggle into his embrace. I need a Kris's pillow to for my nap now. And I don't know if should I feel thankful to Chen or not. 

...

(24 hours left)

"Kris big brother! Borrow Roxy for awhile!" And the next thing I new is being pull by Tao and Sehun away from the dining table, right after I finish my dinner.

"What are they up to again?" Kris asked Luhan, who shrugged his shoulders with the innocent look as response.

...

"Are we there yet?" I asked them. It feel so irritated walking while blindfolded yet not know where you are going.

"We are reaching soon~" Tao hummed. 

"Here we are!" SeHun shouted. They place me at a certain spot. I can hear ocean waves. When the blindfold was taken, a breath-taking sight greeted me.
 
The moon was shining brightly at the horizon, with aurora at the back. Even the sky was filled with twinkling stars.

"This is...amazing..." I said in awe.

SeHun and Tao high-five each other.

"Although this isn't real. I'm still glad you like it." Tao said.

"Isn't real?"

"With the help from Lay's tuition and Yura's potions. This is actually a projection, which can only last one night...do you still like it..?" SeHun looked at me as though expecting a negative answer.

"I don't like it..."

"Oh..." Both of then look down.

"But I love it!" I hugged both of them as they both look up with the obvious happy look on their face, "thank you!"

"Since you love it, can promise me something?" Tao asked me.

"Yeah?"

"Can you promise me that you will be my sister in law and never leave us?" 

"You know that for now it's impossible, time is not on my..."

"Just promise!" Tao break into my sentence fiercely yet he is looking at me with his watery eyes. I looked at Sehun who had the almost same look as Tao.

"Alright, I...promise." 

I actually made a promise that I didn't know if I could keep. 

.......

(17 hours left)

"Still not asleep?" Suho settle down beside me on the sofa.

"Yeah, maybe I have too much nap this afternoon." 

He suddenly lift himself off the soda, go into the kitchen and come back to settle down a glass of warm milk for me.

"This might help." He smiled.

"Thank you."

After a few mins of silence...

"Roxy, you have sort of receive gifts from everyone today?" Suho broke the silence.

"Gifts?" And then I realized that everyone is indeed giving or doing things for me today. Oh my, I only know it now. "Yeah..." 

Suho smiled at me. "Everyone wants you to be able to be happily with Kris."

"But time is not dripping away every seconds, I don't want to end up disappointing everyone, especially Kris himself." I trail off.

"Instead of keep saying Time is not on your side, shouldn't you trust Kai, Lay and Yura who is working their brains out right now for you?"

Oh right, I even forgot that they were trying their best for me now.

"Kris is always an introvert since young, it's much more worse when he was young though. To be able to let him open up so much to you, you must be really special to him. So don't make him feel upset by being so negative." I can only nod to Suho's word. 

"Anyway, don't give up. Believe. Believe is the first step to reach great heights." He take the cup from my table. "I will wash the cup for you. Turn in early alright."

I thank him and makes my way to my room. Suho, thank you for your encouragement.