Captured

Fox and the Wolves

 

~Kris~
 
I was suddenly been push down onto the bed and Roxy was straddling me beneath her. I froze.
 
She look at me intently in the eye. Freak, I can feel my heartbeat fasten. I want to push her away but i feel weak to do so. She suddenly lean into the nape of my neck and start sniffing. God, what's is she doing!? She push herself up  and look at me again.
 
"You are...a wolf. Aren't you?"
 
I look wide-eye at her and smirk. I flip both of us over, with me now on top of her. 
 
It's my turn. 
 
I look at her eyes, beautiful golden brown. Her lips was peachy pink, which goes well with her skin tone. Her brown wavy hair cover her high cheekbones. Typical facial features of a fox.
 
I lean into her nape and sniff. And whispered into her ears.
 
"You are a fox, aren't you"
 
And I can feel her stiffen under me. 
 
 
 
~Luhan~
 
All of us, except Kris, were waiting in the living room for XiuMin, our big brother, also the leader in the living room. Tao and SeHun was cuddling up and sleeping together in one the sofas, with Suho patting both of them. Kai were doing his work on the floor, and Lay was sitting beside him, marking all the worksheets of his students. D.O was knitting something for god-knows-who. Chen was playing his Nintendo DS. Everyone was busy with their own things and here I am, slacking and observing.
 
Suddenly the door open, and I turn to see who it was; Kris. And the there scratch marks one his face.
 
"Oh, what happened?" I asked.
 
"Nothing" he said and went to one of the seats. 
 
Fox smell. There has to be something.
 
Suddenly the door open again and there was XiuMin, looking as sweet as a squirrel. But it's just looks.
 
All of them stopped doing what they're doing and turn to him, who is now already sitting at his 'throne'.
 
"I've heard you found the fox" XiuMin asked.
 
"Yeah, it's her" Kris replied.
 
"How sure are you?" 
 
But this time round, Kris kept quiet.
 
"I guess you aren't sure yet. Anyway, bring her to me."
 
'Aren't sure' ? Didn't he just challenge me this afternoon that she is definitely the one? Did I waver his thoughts?
 
"Now?" Kris asked wide-eye.
 
"No...next year or maybe the year after next...IF NOT?" XiuMin roared.
 
I sense Kris's unwillingness so in the end...
 
"I will go, since I know who is she."
 
"Alright, make it quick"
 
I run my way through the woods to Roxy's house.
 
 
 
 
~Roxy~
 
*flashback*
 
"You are a fox, aren't you" I stared into Kris eyes.
 
And I can feel myself stiffen, and the next thing I knew is I slapped him, leaving a red mark on his face, along with a few scratches. I stare at him shock, then look at my hand.
 
"I'm sor..." 
 
Before I could finish, he leap out of the window in my room and disappear into the darkness.
*end*
 
"Hai..." I sighed when the doorbell suddenly rang. I rush downstairs, nearly tripping over cause of the cast, and open the door.
 
"Kris! Oh...hi, Luhan."
 
"kris? Seems like something really happen earlier on" he teases.
 
"Huh?" 
 
"Anyway", he pulled me onto his back, "I need to bring you somewhere." 
 
Without waiting for my response, he dashes off. And the wind was making my hair messy.
 
But wait...Supernatural speed.
 
"You're a wolf too?!" I exclaimed.
 
"Hell yeah!" And I can feel him smirking. 
 
.......
 
I stare at everyone surrounding me. This is wolf lair. And I can see Kris siting on the couch, not willing to face me. I don't know what I'm feeling, but it feel like my heart is getting squeeze. Heart pain? Impossible. And what further surprise me is that Mr.Lay is one of them.
 
"Hey, you" I turn to look the guy who is speaking to me.
 
"Remember this guy" I look at the photo he's holding up in front of my face. I feel myself tense up.
 
It's him. I can't let them know.
 
"No, I don't" he stare intensely at me for a moment and then suddenly smirk, "you're lying"
 
I stare wide-eye at him. 
 
"XiuMin, I believe she ain't the one."
 
"YOU'RE SIDING A FOX?!" The one called XiuMin growl at Luhan.
 
"I trust my instinct."
 
"For god sake, you letting a murderer go! Someone who killed BaekHyun, are you mad?!"
 
"But..."
 
"Shut the up now, or you're out of my pack." Luhan froze at his words.
 
It's really scary seeing two wolves 'fighting' with each other.
 
"Well, well, what shall we do with you?" XiuMin suddenly turned to me and slowly approach me.
 
He suddenly kneel in front of me and place his hand on the chest, where my heart is beating rapidly. 
 
"how about...CONSUMING YOUR HEART?!" He roared at me and I can feel his claw digging into my skin. 
 
Bye world.