Culprit caught

Fox and the Wolves

 

~Luhan~
 
"Luhan! How's Roxy?!" I was call by a voice when walking along the school hallway. It's Jade.
 
"Oh, she's quite gravely ill. I figure she won't be coming for awhile." I smile at her. 
 
"Ouh...okay." 
 
"Do you want to visit her today?" I asked.
 
"That will be great!" She beam.
 
Yes, the trap has been activated.
 
.......
 
 
 
~No One~
 
Luhan left Jade alone with Roxy as he went on to do other things. Jade politely said thank you and smile to him, but her face immediately change when the door closes. It's evil.
 
She make her way slowly to Roxy and trail a finger along her face.
 
"Roxy, did you know you were luckier then your sister." She smirk. "It's kinda fun to see a pretty rose hanging onto her little dear life."
 
She slowly trace her finger to Roxy's heart, "but I will make it a little less hard for you, dear friend..."
 
When the door suddenly burst opened. Shocking Jade who immediately jump away from Roxy, trying to pretend to be normal. All the wolves were there. Even XiuMin. It's scary. 
 
"Gotcha, witch!" Sehun said while shooting invisible laser guns at Jade with his finger.
 
"Huh? What are you talking about?" Jade asked, shocked.
 
"Drop your acting, snake." Suho sternly warn her.
 
"What snake?! I'm a human alright?!" Jade bark. 
 
"Jade...cut it out..." Yura suddenly emerge between the pack. "Just admit it..."
 
"What?! How could you betrayed me?! !" Jade screamed at her.
 
"Hey! She didn't alright! We figure it out on our own!" Kai snapped at her.
 
"But...how?" 
 
"Well, little missy. Let me tell you the whole story." Kris said.
 
 
 
~Kris~
 
"We were at Roxy's house yesterday, we saw a photo of her sister with BaekHyun when suddenly her sister barge into the room. Trying to strangled Tao, out of instinct. I grabbed her and push her off, accidentally clawing her. No blood were seen. Instead, it just an empty open wound which heal up instantly. Of course I killed her right back and then. And my hunch was right, she is an undead. Since she turns into white dust immediately, vanishing into the thin air.
 
 We then went into her sister room. To look for more clues. Since we already know she had link with BaekHyun, and to our surprise, we found a photo with you and her, taken in school uniform, the same school as BaekHyun. Then everything clicks in my head.
 
I can see Jade face begins to turn serious.
 
"You are a snake, aren't you?" I question her with a smug across my face.
 
"Yeah, so what?" She retort back.
 
"In the animal world, reptiles normally specialise in witch craft, especially snakes. If the spell was trigger by a kiss, it means it have to be place on her on that day, since we kiss everyday."
 
I said boldly, although it feels kind of embarassing, since we will kiss goodbye every day before we part our way. And I heard the few youngest trying stifle their giggle.
 
"That day, the only person she stick to is you, her camp partner. And she is not dumb enough to accept things from people she don't know. Since the spell is in potion form, you spike her food didn't you? Actually, everything would be less obvious if only you can smell well." I taut her.
 
"What?!"
 
"Snakes are smart but the sad thing is snakes can't smell too well. You didn't mask Roxy's sister scent, didn't you? I remember the first time I went inside Roxy room, it's was not only Roxy's scent, but mix with a foul smelling scent I thought that is suppose to be part of Foxes smell until I realized that the foul smell is absent whenever she is not in her house. That can only mean a dead being is in the house and that's her sister. I don't think you realize that the dead smells do you? Of course Roxy would overlook it since it's her sister. But it's careless of me to overlook it just because she is Roxy's sister. 
 
Yura didn't know anything of this. So don't act like a and apologize to her." 
 
"Why should I? All this would not happened if she help me back then."
 
Yura look away.
 
"Huh?" I feel puzzled.
 
"Anyway, wake this girl up before I reveal the whole story. You guys want the whole story anyway." she turned to Yura, "you have already figure out the potion to break the spell already, didn't you?" She smirk.