Special...to us?

Fox and the Wolves

 

~Kris~
 
For some reason, when I saw XiuMin trying to tear Roxy's heart out. I suddenly feel rage inside me. I run toward XiuMin and tear his hand off Roxy, who is now unconscious on the floor. 
 
Luhan quickly rush to hold Roxy in his arm. 
 
"What the are you doing?!" XiuMin roar at me.
 
"Protecting her obviously!"
 
"You're protecting a fox!! Did you have a screw lose somewhere in your head like Luhan?! I shouldn't have left Luhan to take care of you guys!!" 
 
XiuMin said in the deep tone. Luhan seems like he don't care, but just focusing on trying to stop the blood from gushing out her heart area. 
 
"I know you are furious at the foxes, as one of their kind killed out brother but that doesn't mean all of them are bad!" Tao suddenly voice out, but still trembling, fearing XiuMin would hit him.
 
And like what he expected, XiuMin slapped his face, leaving scratch marks. 
 
. SuHo is now comforting the sobbing Tao. 
 
"XiuMin big brother...can we give Roxy big sister a chance. You said it's a fox smell, but did it occur to you them different fox smell differently, just like us. Maybe Kris big brother was so sure about sending the info because you just tell him it's a smell that reeks. And we were so anger by Chanyeol's big brother death that we just took it as Roxy. I know it's not in my place to speak, but I feel the murderer is someone else."
 
I gasped at SeHun, since when did he become this bold, except to Luhan. But it seems like XiuMin calmed down after listen to his gentle reasoning.
 
"Chance? How?" XiuMin question him.
 
"Maybe we can erase her memories from meeting us tonight and let her live normally and Kris, Luhan and Lay will continue to observe her."
 
 
 
~Luhan~
 
I press my hand against Roxy heart, hoping the blood would stop gushing out. But something starts to make me panic. 
 
"Guys, her heartbeat is weakening!" I shouted to capture their attention and it's a success.
 
"Quick, bring her to the snake witch!" Kris suddenly shouted at me.
 
I settle her onto my back and rushes out into the woods, with the rest following closely behind.
 
As we rushed through the woods, I can see other spirits looking at us, curious to what's going on. 
 
.......
 
"So how is she?" kris asked the Yura, the snake witch.
 
"If the claw gone any deeper or if you guys are any later, she will be a goner." Yura reply calmly, "and her memory of tonight is erase as requested."
 
Yeah, XiuMin already agreed to SeHun's idea. 
 
"This child here is a very special fox." Yura broke the silence,"especially to you guys."
 
All of us stare wide-eye at her, only XiuMin who is glaring. Tao tried to press further using his cuteness only to be told by Yura that time will tell.
 
DayBreak is approaching and Kris was to send Roxy back home. 
 
Although I wish to be the one who send her. XiuMin had something to discuss with me.