Luhan's confession

Fox and the Wolves

 

~Roxy~
 
"Roxy big sister!~ Sehun was beaming at me so brightly that is become suspicious.
 
"Yes?"  
 
"You free during lunch time?"
 
"Erm...I guess so?" 
 
"Can help me with something?"
 
"Ok..."
 
.......
 
I was brought by Sehun into the abandoned store room in school. He let me go inside first. I turned back and was about to ask what he need help with, the next thing I knew is the door close in front of my eyes. And what I heard horrified me, the clicking sound of door lock.
 
I rushed to the door and keep banging on it. "Oh SeHun! You let me out right this instant!" 
 
"Don't worry big sister! The school cleaner will come and unlock the door in two hour! Meanwhile enjoy!" I can hear him shouting happily.
 
"Seems like you got trick too" I tuned around and saw Luhan, by a table with scrumptious meal and candles. 
 
"You too!?"
 
"Haha...apparently. Let's enjoy the food he prepare for us then. It's such a waste if we just sit here and stare." He smiled. 
 
I walked over to the table, feeling puzzled. 
 
"Why would he do this?" 
 
 
 
~Luhan~
 
"Because he is childish." I said, stating half the fact. 
 
Seriously, even if he want to pull me and Roxy together, this is a bit too much!
 
 
 
~No one~
 
"Have you seen Luhan? Lay is looking for him." Kris asked Sehun who is humming happily while walking along the hallway.
 
"Oh, he'a on a date with Roxy right now. I will convey the message to him later."
 
Kris face fell immediately and he can hear it, the shattering noise of his heart.
 
"Oh. Okay. Thanks."
 
SeHun continue walking, "I'm sorry big brother...and Tao you are losing." 
 
SeHun smirked to himself.
 
 
 
~Luhan~
 
We finished the meal laid out in front of us...and there are still one more hour to go. Silence filled the air. So akward, just great. 
 
"Ermm..." I suddenly broke the silence. Since SeHun already push things this far, I shall go for it. XiuMin and Kris, I'm sorry!
 
"Yeah?" She answered.
 
"Can I tell you something?"
 
"Sure, why not?" She smiled at me.
 
"I...I like you!" 
 
 
 
~Roxy~
 
Wow, that's actually quite unexpected. I look at him in wide-eye.
 
He's blushing, but upon seeing my response.
 
"It's not like...we...we have to...to get...together! I just want to tell you!"
 
Cute, he is flustering.
 
"Luhan" I walked over to him. "I'm sorry!"
 
"Ah~haha~it's okay! I never expect much anyway." He smiled.
 
I know it's a pity that I don't like Luhan the way he likes me. I mean he is the one of the school prince currently, not only his face, even his character is like a prince! And why does the person I like isn't any bit like Luhan? He's far from it. Something must be wrong with me for not having a crush on a prince. .
 
Silence filled the room as it's become quite akward. 
 
"Hmmm, I guess we should try to see if anyone is out..." I said, hoping to break silence but only to be surprised by LuHan suddenly back-hugging me.
 
"Don't" He whispered, "for the last 15minutes, please let me stay like." 
 
I didn't respond but continue let him hug me. To say the truth, it hurts to hurts someone you really like, especially he is close friend. 
 
Luhan, I'm really sorry.
 
.......
 
After a long day at giving dagger looks to SeHun, school finally ended. I thought peace was finally here when...
 
"Roxy!! Kris fainted! Faster help!"
 
Upon hearing this, I followed after Tao.
 
.......
 
I stood at the entrance of the door.
 
"Where is..." Before I could finish saying, a hand suddenly shove me into the room. And I can hear the door locking sound.
 
How great! I get lock up in a room twice a day! How smart am I? And the worst, both times by those cheeky wolf brats!
 
"Wow, even you got scam too huh." It's Kris sitting among those gym equipment.
 
"Do wolves like to trick people into a room then lock them up so much?" I sighed.
 
"Huh?"
 
I ignored and walked over to sit down besides him.
 
"Shouldn't you be with Luhan now?" He suddenly asked.
 
"Why should I?"
 
"Aren't you guys dating?"
 
"When did I even said we are dating?" I asked back, amused by the assumption.
 
"You guy's aren't?"
 
"Nope."
 
 
 
~Kris~
 
Upon hearing that, I suddenly have the feeling my sky turn to day light, flowers is swaying in the wind and butterflies are dancing...
 
"What shall we do now?" Roxy snapped me out of my dreamland.
 
"Sleep."  
 
"Huh?!" 
 
"There's nothing much we can do anyway. The school staffs have already went home. Even if you scream, no one could hear. Beside, Tao wouldn't lock us up forever. So let's just relax~" I calmly state as it's a matter of fact which Roxy can only agreed with.
 
We just quietly sit down besides each other but somehow, it starts to get cold. 
 
Out of the corner of my eyes, Roxy was rubbing her arms to keep herself warm. I pulled her to sit closer to me and put my hand around her back and rest it on her arm. She looked up at me in surprised.
 
"Don't need to say thanks, just don't want you to freeze to death beside me." I said, hoping to ease away the heartbeats pounding heavily in my chest, and wipe the surprise look off her face. But along with surprise, there seems be a tinge of pink. Shy? Kekeke.
 
"Tch"
 
.......
 
It's already late in the night and it's just get colder with every passing minutes. Even Roxy starts to shiver.
 
"Damm..." I suddenly heard her said. I look at the direction she is looking, which is a small window at the top.
 
"It's snowing."