Camp

Fox and the Wolves

 

~no one~
 
It's been a few months since Kris and Roxy starts dating and Roxy would often went to Kris's house. So you can say she bonded quite well with the other wolves too except XiuMin, who never returned home during that period. She become exceptionally close with Chen since they both can trolled people together, and this cause Kris to take a mental note that Chen is a potential rival, right under Luhan name. Luhan still likes Roxy, but not in the romantic way anymore, since he knows it won't be reciprocate. And Brotherhood is important, he don't want cause any tension between himself and Kris. 
 
It's summer time And Lay decides to organize an outing for his class...which is a camp...by the beach.
 
And you can hear how many students starts to cheer because of that. But there are still a few people who groan here and there.
 
"During this camp, everyone have to be pair up. You may choose your partner..." Lay noticed Kris's eye which suddenly zoom to look at Roxy, hoping they will have an eye contact, but sadly, she miss it. "But it can only be same gender." Lay continue.
 
And this cause Kris to suddenly switch his gaze to Lay and stare at him with puppy eyes.
 
'Sorry, bro' Lay apologize in his heart. 
 
"Okay! Class, I give you 5minute search for your partner!"
 
"Roxy! Let's pair up!!" Jade hopped over to her.
 
"Alright!"
 
"Ge~ let's pair up~" Tao act cute to Kris again.
 
"Ok"
 
"Ge~ let's pair up~" SeHun mimicked Tao to Luhan.
 
"Ok" Luhan mimicked Kris's responds. 
 
And they both burst out laughing. Kris and Tao then rolled their eyes at them.
 
.......
 
 
 
~Kris~
 
"Uwaa!~ the sea is so blue! The air is so fresh. Oh my god, is that a seagull?!" I looked after the figure of Roxy prancing around, getting excited at almost everything, with Jade joining her.
 
"Ge, let's go set up our tent~"
 
I followed after Tao. Looking at tao's backview, I suddenly realize I haven't really properly spent my time with him after I start dating Roxy. I shall take this camp as a make-up to him!
 
 
 
~Luhan~
 
"SeHun! Pass me the hook."
 
Me and SeHun were already building our tent when Kris and Tao walks over to settle their tent spot besides us.
 
"Aww man, even outside home I have to listen to Tao's snores." SeHun whined.
 
"Luhan Hyung, careful that SeHun's drool drown you tonight." Tao warn me and this lead to the two younger having a staring contest. If only the electric current between them can be seen. Me and Kris look at each other and sigh at the sight, seems like we got each other's mind. 
 
.......
 
"So how is you and Roxy getting along?" I ask Kris since Lay give us free time to roam around the area.
 
"Pretty smoothly, what about you?" 
 
"What about me?" I'm surprised.
 
"You and Roxy..." he trailed off.
 
"Ah~ I'm alright! It's okay! Good guys always get friendzone." I joked.
 
"I'm sorry..." He apologize. He didn't get my joke. Did he?
 
"I'm just joking!" I pat his back "it's pretty cool to be her bestfriend too, and I have more time to spend with SeHun"
 
"Haha~ but Tao...I feel like I neglect him." 
 
"He have to grow up, and soon, I will have to 'neglect' Sehun too. Although it's hard. The two of them can't follow us behind our back all the time. Anyway, they will learn. I learn to stand on my own after XiuMin 'left'. They are our brothers! I believe they can." I assure him.
 
"Yeah..."
 
.......
 
 
 
~No one~
 
"Achoo!" Two sound echo 
 
"What's wrong with you?" Tao asked Sehun and vice versa.
 
"I guess someone is missing us." Tao said.
 
"Or talking bad about us" SeHun continues.
 
They were both left by Luhan and Kris to build up the tent on their own as a punishment for their little bickering. Lay was even warn by them not to help, so he can only watch in despair how the the youngest are building the tent. He just pray that the tent won't collapse in the middle of the night when they are sleeping, if not Kris would surely chase Tao throughout the whole beach. 
 
 
 
~Roxy~
 
"Here, drink this." Jade pass me a coconut juice.
 
"Yum! It's sweet!" I tell her excitedly after taking a sip from it.
 
We were resting in our tent after finish building it. For our free time, we decide to just rest in it. And I feel lazy to walk over to the boy's campsite just to find Kris.
 
"So how's you and Kris going on?" Jade strikes up a conversation.
 
"Oh my god, recently we went..."
 
My excitement kick in just like that and I keep updating her about me and Kris until our break time is over.
 
.......
 
"Ain't the moon pretty tonight?" I asked Kris.
 
"Hmm...not as pretty as someone beside me right now" he tighten his hug around me as he was back hugging me while I lean against him on the sandy beach.. I lightly nudge him as a response. 
 
We were 'dating' in the middle of the night where all the students have gone to sleep. And since you know who Lay is, we got a bit of special treatment. Thanks to him. We are at a discreet part of the beach, but surprisingly, I realized this part is close to the woods.
 
"aren't wolf suppose to feel strange things happening on their full moon?"
 
"Strange things? You mean feelings like wanting to make little wolf babies? Now that you mention it, I do feel like..." He playfully snuggle against the crook of my neck, which cause me to giggle.
 
"C'mon, be serious!"
 
"Ahaha~ nope, we don't. It's just a legend. But me wanting to have Kris junior is real." He continues his playful entices.
 
"Not now, kris." I gently warn him. This is public afterall.
 
"What about a kiss?" He pout at me.
 
I quickly give him a light peck on his lips but he manage to grab my face and continues the kiss before I could move away. But suddenly, I feel something strange churning up inside me, it's as if I'm burning. My mind starts to go blurry. Damm.
 
 
 
~No One~
 
Meanwhile, a pair of eye spots them.