Protective

Fox and the Wolves

 

~Roxy~
 
Lunch time and here I am, sitting alone in the sky garden under the tree, admiring the sky view. This school really have a clever concept of school decoration. 
 
Me and my sister use to do this at the tree at the back of our house when we were young, but now. it's like consider lucky if I could have a glance at her face at least once a week.
 
Sigh...
 
Suddenly, I heard a whimpering sound and I limp over to check it. Oh my gosh, it's an injured wolf cub. I sit beside it then pick it up with my free hand gently and then place it in my lap. It seems to injured it's foot. I took out my hanky and use it as a stand-in bandage. 
 
"You must be more careful next time got it?"  I point my index finger at him but it seems he took it as I wanted to play, since he keep trying to bite it.
"Aish" I smile at him and ruffle his head.
 
I spent the time playing with him.
 
But since break-time gonna be over. I have no choice but to go soon, since I will be limping back slowly. I kiss the dog as goodbye and go off.
 
 
 
~Kris~
 
After Roxy walk off, I walked towards the puppy, finally emerging myself from the hiding spot.
 
"C'mon Kai, stop acting"
 
With that said, Kai appeared before me in his human form.
 
"Nice potion you got from Yura huh." I said.
 
"of course! I give her my body for one night in order to get this for free! She's is so hot in..." He wriggled his eyebrows at me.
 
"Da Kai?!" 
 
"Chill, big bro. I'm bored in school since Tao and SeHun come here. Anyway. Roxy seems like a nice girl, I wonder if she's..." Kai smirked but before he could finish, I glared at him.
 
"I don't care what you have up your sleeves but it doesn't better involving hurting Roxy" I growled and walk past him.
 
 
 
~No one~
 
After hearing the door slam shut. 
 
"Sheesh, I'm just joking." Kai whine.
 
And suddenly the door slam open again. Kris storm towards Kai.
 
"And I think this belong to it's rightful owner."
 
Kris snatched the hanky off Kai's hand and storm off and slam the door again. Leaving a puzzle Kai down there.
 
 
 
~Roxy~
 
Finally after 5 days I remove my cast, in other words, I can move freely again!! Hooray!! 
 
I was skipping to school happily with the fact I can walk freely again. Today I have bring along my hand-made cookies! To thank Luhan for appearing at my door-steps to piggyback me to school for the 5 days. And to say the truth, I think I gain alot of anti-fans. Lol.
 
Upon reaching the school, I manage to spot Luhan in th hallway, along with SeHun. 
 
Yeah, eventually I realized that SeHun and Tao were wolves too, since they always hang out with Luhan and Kris. And the most shocking part is Mr Lay too. Apparently he loves his body too much to the extent he uses those super-strong fragrance shower cream which managed to mask his smell. No wonder I didn't find anything weird!
 
Luhan turn his face towards me, who is now running towards him. I stopped myself infront of him and pass him the cookies.
 
"Thanks for the last 5 days" I grinned.
 
"Ooh~ thanks~" he accepted the cookies smiling widely at me.
 
"You made it yourself?"
 
I nod my head when I suddenly heard a loud band. 
 
 
 
~Kris~
 
I don't know why when I see Roxy passing the cookies to Luhan, I feel rage. I slammed shut my locker door and made my way to the class.
 
Roxy, you are confusing me.
 
.......
 
After school ended, i was making my way to the motorcycle store when something caught my eyes. 
 
Roxy was inside a cafe, eating cakes as if it were normal meals. I chuckled at the sight and decided to went over to say hi.
 
"hey, foxy girl. Pigging out here." I grabbed the chair beside her and sit down. 
 
"I;$:&kno4&:&jea.;$lo@" I totally couldn't understand she said, but she still looks cuteeeeeee~
 
"Could you like swallow everything first?"
 
She take a big gulp to swallow her food before opening .
 
"I know you are jealous!"
 
"Of? Gaining weights every minutes?" I mocked.
 
"No! Of this heavenly taste of cakes!" She barked back while shoving the fork in my face which is cake cream.
 
I chuckled. And wipe off the cream that is at the side of , I then the cream off my finger.
 
"Taste it now" I grinned playfully at her.
 
Wait, is she blushing? Ooh~ 
 
But something caught my eyes. The bracelet on her wrist, it looks...
 
"Where you get that?"
 
"What?"
 
"The bracelet"
 
"Oh, it's from a boy I met when I was young. These crystals always shine at it's brightest when it's full moon. Pretty right?" She brimmed brightly while showing her bracelet proudly to me.
 
"Yeah..."
 
It's her. She...still haven't change since then.
 
*Flashback*
"You're leaving?" A young girl was crying.
 
"I have to, my family are migrating..."
 
"But I finally got a friend, don't go!" The girl was crying louder by now.
 
The little boy took out a purple crystal bracelet from his pocket and place it in her hand.
 
"This will keep you safe whenever you are. And the most magical part is it will shine it brightest during full moon." He grinned at her.
 
"Uwa, it's so pretty." The girl finally broke into a smile.
*end*
 
"Hey! Hey!" Roxy shake me out from my past, or should I say, our past."You okay?"
 
"Yeah, anyway, I got to go. Bye!"