Presents (pt.1)

Fox and the Wolves

 

~Roxy~
 
(38 hours left) 
 
"Waa~ today breakfast is so scrumptious!" Tao glee delightfully at the meals spread out infront of him.
 
"Of course, i'm the chef mind you!" D.O said proudly.
 
Tao was about to dig his fork into a pink heart-shape pudding when D.O suddenly slapped his hand away.
 
"This is for Roxy only!" He immediately shift the whole plate to in front of me.
 
"Eh? This is too much, I can't finish it!" I look at awe at the size of the pudding.
 
"It's okay, eat first. Kris will finish up the rest for you." D.O smile at me. Ah~ feel warm hearted.
 
"What about me?!" Tao exclaimed.
 
D.O shoot eye daggers at which shut him up.
 
"It's heart-shape for a purpose! A blessing from me to them. Why would it have a share with you?" 
 
 I chuckled softly.
 
"Tao, I will get pudding for you later okay?" I tried to cheer him up...
 
"Okay!!" And it works!
 
"You guys dig in first alright? I will deliver the food to Yura's house" D.O pull off his apron and take the picnic basket on the counter.
 
......
 
I was sitting alone in the garden, basking in the warm morning sun when XiuMin came down and sit beside me.
 
"You...alright?"
 
"Yeah, couldn't be better!" I smiled at him.
 
"Can I ask you something?"
 
"Yeah?"
 
"Do you really love Kris?"
 
"Of course I do!" I laughed softly, that's a strange question. 
 
Xiumin suddenly grabbed my palm and place something in it. It's a necklace, with a ivory white fang as pendant.
 
"This is..." I looked at him feeling confuse.
 
"Kris's fang."
 
"What?! You extracted his tooth?!" 
 
XiuMin looked at me with an unbelievable look.
 
"No! It's his first fang. You do know that we have two set of teeth in our life, pretty much like human right?" 
 
"Ohh...I can't take it. It seems important!" I tried shoving the necklace back to him.
 
"Of course it is! It means I approve you to be his wife! All alpha gets to keep the pack first fang and only the approved mate and get their partner's fang." 
 
Wow, I don't even know wolves has this custom. I gradually shrink back my hand.
 
"Thank you." I said softly. 
 
"But what if I can't survive..."
 
"Trust Yura...I trust her. Afterall, I approve her to be Kai's mate. Are you trying to say I have poor judgement?" He raise an eyebrow at me.
 
Of course I do!
 
"No..."
 
XiuMin suddenly stand up. 
 
"Anyway I'm sorry for the past." And he walked away before I speak up.
 
Did anything happened in our past? I only knew his existence like yesterday. Strange. 
 
 
 
~Kris~
 
I watch afar of XiuMin and a Roxy conversation. Upon looking Roxy scrunch up face after XiuMin apologize I knew she couldn't remember that XiuMin nearly killed her in the past. Afterall, we erased that part of her memory. But XiuMin shouldn't say anything about the past!
 
Actually I could understand why XiuMin would think too Roxy is the murderer. She and her sister look too alike. Even the scent is alike.
 
Luckily XiuMin only knows me and Roxy were together after we found the real mastermind. If not he will not only rage, he will force us to break-up so too. But luck is on my side, he even approve her!
 
 
 
~Luhan~
 
I dragged Yura into my room, actually it's sort of her room now since she is staying with us. 
 
"What are you up to?" She eye me suspiciously as I lead her to settle down on the bed. 
 
"Not any weird thing you are thinking in case you are!" I chuckled and went to my bedside drawer and manage to dig it out. I pull Roxy's hand and place it in her palm.
 
"This is..."
 
"A lucky item I made for you! Ain't it cute?!" I beam brightly at her.
 
It's actually four leave clovers in a glass bottle. 
 
"Oh my gosh! How did you manage to gather all these clovers?! They are so rare!" She exclaimed excited while looking at the bottle, examining it.
 
"Well, we leave in the woods afterall..."
 
She suddenly look-up at me and down at my hands, which is cover with scratches due to the 'hunting' for the leaves yesterday night. I quickly hide my hands behind my back.
 
"What is this for?" She looked at me sadly.
 
"I just want to do something for you...I don't know anything about spells or potions to help you with the antidote, I can only do things to make you happy..."
 
She give me a tight hug. Of course which I gladly return.
 
"Thank you."
 
I stare at that black line on her neck, it's getting longer. Yet so far, there's no news from Yura's side. Please hurry up, time is running out.