2nd confession

Fox and the Wolves

 

~Roxy~
 
Where is here? I shot up from the bed I was lying on once I open my eyes. It's not the usual blue ceiling I are at home. Even the place smell strange, it's full of...wolves smell...I widen my eyes in realization.
"You're up." I turned to the owner of the voice and see Kris smirking at me. 
 
"What am I here?"
 
"You forget what happened yesterday?" He raised an eyebrow at me. 
 
"Yesterday..."
 
I remembered I was lock up with Kris and then it suddenly snow, it's was so cold that I fainted...wait, did I confessed yesterday? I did, didn't I?! Oh my gosh.
 
I quickly grabbed the pillow and buried my face into it. This is so embarassing. 
 
"Based on your reaction, I guess you remember, didn't you?" He walk over and sit on the edge of my bed and keep smirking at me.
 
"Eh? I don't." I tried to ignorant. But it fails apparently as Kris...
 
"I like you." 
 
"Eh?" I widen my eyes in surprise.
 
"Isn't that what you said yesterday?"
 
I kept silence and look down, because if I denied, it's against what I feel, but if I admit, it's embarassing. 
 
"Well, I guess silence means yes. Do you remember the answer I give you yesterday?"
 
I look up at him in surprise, did he give me and answer? I don't remember...
 
He sighed,"based on that blank look on your face now, I doubt you remember. I will tell you again..."
 
He crawl in closer to me on the bed and suddenly cupped my face. Wait...what is going on? He looked at me deep in the eyes...somehow, those eyes feels so familiar...
 
"Wait!" I suddenly cupped his face, stopping him from leaning in.
 
"You're...Kris right?" 
 
"Huh?! If not?!" He looked at me in bewilderment. 
 
"I though you don't like foxes..." I said in a meek voice, looking down again.
 
"But I like you..." He whispered gently.
 
"I'm still a fox..."
 
"Not just any other fox." I look up at him, somehow expecting the next sentence, "it's my fox." He smiled at me. That charming and real smile which I see for the first time. 
 
Even though I can't see now, I can feel a shade of pink spreading across my cheeks. He lean in again and I close my eyes, I was about to finally have my first kiss when suddenly the door flung open. Shocking both me and Kris, turning our attention to the person that is bowing to use at the door.
 
"I'm so sorry Ge! Roxy big sister!" 
 
"Eh? Get up first." I quickly hurried over to him and get him to face us.
 
"You do know that I don't want to see your face right now right?" Kris suddenly hurled these words at Tao. I'm shocked.
 
"I...I'm sorry..." Beads of tears were rolling down his face as he run off. 
 
"Eh, wait!" I was about to give chase when suddenly a strong hand held me back by the arm. 
 
"What are you doing?" I shout at Kris.
 
"You do know that we nearly ended up freezing to death cause of him right?"
 
"I know! And I know for sure that his purpose is not something bad!"
 
Kris rolled his eyes at me. "He will come back later anyway." 
 
"I'm still going after him." I gently push off his hand and runs after Tao. 
 
"Oh! Hello!" I greet some of the wolves which I guess is Tao's and Kris's brothers on the way out.
 
 
~Kris~
 
Great! Our first day of being together and there's a fight. Aish! 
 
I sit on the tree, while watching at Roxy and Tao, who is talking below. Thanks leaves, for masking my smell. 
 
"Why did you do that?" Roxy asked Tao who by now has already stopped sobbing.
 
"I want you to be with Ge, and SeHun want you to be Luhan. So when he tell me he lock you and Luhan up together, I thought it will be a great idea to use..."
 
What? Do our love life seems like game? Those brats. I must teach them a lesson. 
 
"But...I never expect it will snow suddenly!" Tao began to get teary eyes again.
 
Roxy was speechless. All she did was hug Tao. 
 
"Thank you, Tao. Without your help, I won't be able to confessed to Kris."
 
Tao kept silence, and tried to dried up his eyes.
 
"You guys are together already, aren't you?" He suddenly question Roxy.
 
"I guess...we are?"
 
Guess? C'mon Miss Roxy, we ARE together now. I groan. Dense girl.
 
"I bet you guys are! You guys already kissed yesterday!"
 
"Kiss?"
 
Oh ! Tao! Don't continue it.
 
"Yeah. The moment Luhan opened the door, Kris was having you in his embrace and kissing you!" Tao suddenly said excitedly.
 
"Eh?" 
 
. Roxy face totally looked so blank now.  Has her spirits flown away.
 
"My first kiss...and I had no memories about it..." She cried.
 
Oops, my bad. 
 
"Roxy big sister! I'm so sorry! Pretend you don't know about it kay?" Tao flustered. 
 
"Can I kill Kris?" Roxy suddenly turn to look at Tao with a murder intent in her eyes.
 
"Eh? You can't!" 
 
"He's a bad guy! He steals my first kiss!"
 
What?!
 
"No!! He's a nice guy! He stands up for me when I got bullied in school. He let's me sleep with him when I'm scared! He never treat others badly. He will play with the children sometime, even though he face don't give off the friendly vibe. He always help the other brothers when they have trouble. Even when someone stole his favourite food, he won't complaint! He is a VERY VERY VERY kind brother! I can't live without him, so you DEFINITELY can't kill him."
 
I listened carefully to what Tao said. Is that how nice and precious I am...to him. I suddenly feel guilt in my heart. Roxy was right. Tao's purpose is never bad from the beginning, it's not a mean prank. He's too innocent to harm someone how. Yet I got angry at that innocence.
 
"I won't kill him." Roxy chuckled.
 
"I trust you." Tao smile at her.
 
"You heard that didn't you. Come down from the tree now." Roxy called out which cause me to froze. It's not me right?
 
"Kris!" 
 
It's me. I hope down from the tree and face her. 
 
"Eh?!" Tao was shocked
 
"How did you?..."
 
"The wind blows and I just caught your scent. But Tao's nose was block from all those crying." She said while giving me the peace sign, smiling brightly.
 
She's clever. As expected from a fox.