Feelings...

Fox and the Wolves

 

~Roxy~
 
I say Bye to Kris who hastily rush off.
 
Weird...
 
"Roxy! It's time to start work!"
 
"Oh! Kay!" I replied the lady boss which is also the owner of this cafe! Thanks to her I get to eat free cakes like almost EVERYDAY!~~~
 
I change into my uniform and went to start on my work.
 
I enjoy working here. It's like located in quite an isolated place, in other words, more peace and serene feeling. And the customer who came here are usually people from the upper class. Although it's a place that is meant for commoners  like me. 
 
I was humming and working when suddenly the door open.
 
"Welcome!...oh?"
 
 
 
~Luhan~
 
I open the door and heard the bright cheerful greeting from the waitress.
 
"Welcome!...oh?"
 
"Oh?" I look at the said person and it was Roxy.
 
"You work here?"
 
"Yeap, what a coincidence! So what brings you here?"
 
"Oh, just trying to have a bit relax time, but this brat just insist on dragging along."
 
"Luhan big brother~" SeHun whine.
 
Roxy was chuckling, it's a nice sight to see her smile. 
 
"Anyway, what can I get for you guys?"
 
"Coffee" I smile at her.
 
"Milk tea with pearls!" SeHun exclaimed. Ah~ his love bubble tea. 
 
"Alright, please sit anywhere you like." She smile at us.
 
Me and SeHun then pick a seat near the window which looks out into the city view. We were chatting halfway when Roxy appeared and place our orders on the table, along with a strawberry cake and chocolate cake.
 
"It's on the house. Please enjoy~" She smile again and walk off. And I can only stare at her back view.
 
Damm, each time she smile, I can feel my heart skip a beat. Good? Or bad?
 
"Hey! Hey!" SeHun suddenly snap his fingers in front of my eyes, pulling me out from my thoughts.
 
"Yah! You scared me!" I scolded SeHun.
 
"So you like her?" SeHun ignored and continue on. I shouldn't have spoilt him when he was young! Now i even make he obey me. Damm....
 
"What are you talking about?!" I act oblivious.
 
"Luhan big brother. Just stop acting~" 
 
I quickly take a piece of cake and stuff it into his mouth, shutting him up before Roxy hear anything. SeHun took the fork and continue putting the fork in his mouth, but continue giving me a smug grin.
 
 
 
~Kris~
 
I was now back at my room, staring at my ceiling, thinking. Roxy...is gonna be important to us? But this can't be true! We all dislike fox!!!
 
Don't we? Oh my god! Roxy is messing us up! Okay, is actually me only. Argh! 
 
I hopped down from my bed, hopping to get some fresh air from outside to clear my head.
 
.......
 
Why am I here? I question myself for like 10times already since the moment I arrive here like 10mins ago. 
 
Yeah, I'm sitting on the tree, stalking Roxy again~ wait, it's not stalking. It's call observing! Yeah, observing. Mission here you know
 
I suddenly hear music coming out from her room, and the next thing I see totally amuse me. Roxy was dancing to the song! Waltzing here and there on her own.
 
I chuckled and decided to let myself enjoy this little movie but suddenly rustle sounds beside me disrupt my enjoyment.
 
"Ge~"
 
"What is it Tao?" I glare at him.
 
"I'm scared to bath alone, accompany me~"
 
Are you ing serious?
 
"Go find someone else!"
 
"But they all are busy!" Tao whine.
 
"Do I look free to you?!" I shout at him a super low voice.
 
"Yeah, you're just like stalking Roxy over here."
 
I glare at him,"it's call observing Tao! OBSERVING."
 
"It seems like you just find enjoyment in observing her~" Tao smirk at me.
 
"You like her don't you?~"
 
"Wh..wha...what? No!!!"
 
"Oh~ Ge is flustering~" he teases me.
 
That's it! I chase him while we are jumping from trees to trees. He's so agile! Being young is so good sometimes!
 
 
 
~Roxy~
 
I suddenly heard rustling voice outside again. I went over to shut the window. Seems like the weather is getting windier these days.
 
_____________________________________________________________________
 
Hey peeps, do check out my new one-shot!
It's Vixx's Voodoo Doll Songfic! ^^