The plot and motive

Fox and the Wolves

 

~Roxy~
 
I open my eyes only to see everyone looking worriedly at me, even Jade and Yura was here. This is strange...
 
"What happened?" I asked.
 
"This little here have something to say to you." Someone who I have never see before suddenly push Jade to in front of me.
 
"XiuMin! I'm not the . She is!" Jade point at me.
 
"Erm excuse me?" I asked in annoyance. Seriously. What the hell is going on? I only remember the last scene is me and Kris at the beach and I suddenly black out. And the moment I opened my eyes all this weird scene greet me. Why would Jade, my close girlfriend, call me a ?!
 
"Your sister is dead." She state plainly.
 
"What?!"
 
"The one living in your all this while is nothing but a shell of your sister. She died long ago."
 
"Wait wait wait! What the hell is going on?" I stopped her.
 
"All this happened last year. Your sister is one of the most prettiest girl in our school at our time, of course that is thanks to her fox bloodline. And she's a freak! She don't go around eating man's heart like normal foxes do, even to those bastards or jerks. She is so disgustingly different! And you know what's the disgusting thing off all? BaekHyun, one of the brother of these wolves, fall for her...
 
*flashback*
"Rose, will you be my girlfriend?" The guy with purplish hair hold the hand of the girl with reddish-brown wavy hair.
 
"I'm a fox, I can't fall in love..." 
 
"But you already fall for me didn't you?"
 
"I might lose control and eat your..."
 
"Shhh, if you really love me, you won't do that. I trust you won't. You're too kind-hearted to do that."
 
"But BaekHyun..."
 
Before Rose could finish her sentence, BaekHyun already pull her into his chest.
 
"If it's you. I'm willing to let you take it."
 
Rose didn't reply this time.
 
Little did they know standing behind a tree is a girl looking at with hatred and jealousy.
*end*
 
"I do everything to make BaekHyun happy. But your sister, who is supposedly my bestfriend, say yes to BaekHyun's confession when she know I like him too. Both of them are so disgustingly sweet when they date.. I've even ask help from Yura, that useless sister of mine, to break them up, but she refuses, and even scolded me. From this you SHOULD know I'm a snake spirit." She smirked at me.
 
I feel cheated suddenly. I have know her for one year yet I didn't know she's a snake spirit. I just though she is someone without scent only. And to learn she is someone who is so scheming, I feel anger.
 
"So I secretly look through all Yura's potion books and created something that cause their sweet romance to end...." She pause her story before and looked at me in the eye before continuing.
 
"I cause her to eat the heart of the man she loves." 
 
Upon hearing this, I froze.
 
"With that potion, I brainwash her into thinking that BaekHyun betrayed her, and I psycho her into killing BaekHyun. And it works quite perfectly. To make everything worse for her. I snapped her of the manipulation after she killed BaekHyun. She did go insane and killed herself. But of course not before writing you a letter.
 
*flashback*
"Thanks for the meal." A body was dropped on to cold stone floor with a hole at the place where his heart is suppose to be. Blood was gushing out from there...
 
Out of the dark alley way, Rose walked out. The wind was blowing strongly against her pink coat which was clad around her body.
 
She continue to walk when suddenly she seems to snapped awake. Rose recalled everything and starts screaming out. Startling passer-by around her. She suddenly took a dash towards the River, which should be vacant by this hour. 
 
"BaekHyun, I'm so sorry!! Forgive me!" Rose was hysterically crying and screaming out into towards the river. 
 
It took her a few minutes to quieten down. She suddenly took out a pen and paper and begin to write some things on it. 
 
After finishing, she took off her pink coat, put the paper inside the pocket, and fold the coat neatly before putting it on the grassy floor. 
 
"Little sister, I hope you will receive it."
 
She walked towards the river bank, "BaekHyun, I'm joining you soon. Wait for me." She took a final breath before jumping into the river. Finally happy to be by BaekHyun side. 
......
A women clad in black walk towards the river and fetch Rose body out.
*end*
 
She suddenly flash out a letter from her pocket. And tear it into two in front of my eye and throw it on the floor. I can feel my eyes was fill with tears and I send a slap across her face. Not caring how the people around look at me. I heard Yura gasped and Kris immediately grabbed my hand, trying to prevent me from getting violet. 
 
"C'mon, the more hurtful part is behind."  jade chuckled evilly.
 
"After fetching Rose body, I got a bigger plan. Of course I can't let her little sister live alone in this world. She's gonna be so lonely~ So I secretly used a forbidden spell to bring Rose "back to life". As her sister, of course you are insanely like her, and it irks me out. I used her to psycho you into thinking "men are food." You know from the start that your sister killed BaekHyun didn't you? 
 
*flashback*
Rose walked into the door on that night and slump onto the floor. Roxy quickly rushed her side.
 
"Roxy...I killed BaekHyun." She said without any emotion.
 
"What?!" Roxy was shocked. 
 
"He cheat on me with other girls and call me a . A for him to you with and he got bored of me."
 
"He deserve it then."
*end*
 
I remember, that was the day she start changing. 
 
"Recalled something didn't you? Yeap, that's part of my plan" She suddenly turn to look at Kris.
 
"How sad. Your girlfriend rather protect her sister and hid the truth from you. She don't trust you enough to not harm her sister" she sighed. Dramatically.
 
I can feel kris grip around my shoulder tighten, but at the same time, I give Kris's hand a squeeze. I want to reassure him that I do trust him. 
 
"Your sister should really thank me for trying to turn her beloved baby sister into a true fox. But I just can't understand why even though I made the whole story look as if your sister got hurt alot by BaekHyun, you remained uninterested in hearts. One day, unexpectedly Kris came into the picture suddenly. I then decide to let you end up like your sister, killed the man you...LOVE...with your own hand. But it's kinda uni-intersting if you killed yourself, so I plan to let those wolves killed you after you killed Kris. I want the foxes to be hated everywhere. And you know what? Yura, that good-for-nothing sister of mine, screw up everything." She suddenly glare at Yura who looked away.