In Time

Fox and the Wolves

~Kris~ 

Roxy give me one final last kiss until...

"Roxy!!!~"

The next moment I knew is getting push away and Kai sitting on top of her and forcing some liquid down . 

"What the hell!" I shoot eye daggers at Kai.

Suddenly, Roxy was coughing hardly and black coloured blood was spit out. 

"Oh god!" I push Kai away and starts patting on her back. Suddenly she become limp in my arm.

"How you feeling?! Are you alright!?" I wipe the blood trail off her lips.

Suddenly Kai was jumping up and skipping around happily while I look at him angrily. Is he being happy by causing misery to my girl?! I look at Roxy who look up at me, then I realize, the black line around her neck is gone.
It then hit me that the curse is lifted. I pull her into my embrace.

"We can get married now!" Roxy said happily with tears streaming down her cheeks.

The next thing I new is someone body lunge me, making me tear away from Roxy. 

"SERIOUSLY?! Ka- "I rubbed my shoulder which is painful due to that impact.

"You guys are gonna get married?!" Kai was holding Roxy's shoulder excitedly, cutting me off, while Roxy nod hardly, looking at him with twinkling eyes.

"Uwaaaa!!~ that's great!" He pull Roxy into his embrace and starts jumping up and down.

This brat! You are lucky I'm in a good mood if not I will surely body slam you back for hugging my wife and body slamming me. Twice.

I was 'monitoring' the scene to see if Kai is gonna do anything which makes me feel like killing him when suddenly Roxy faint, I dash towards them.

"Kai, what is happening?" I take over from Kai to hold Roxy.

"Side effects of the antidote, she exhausted from the blood throwing I think. Give her plenty of rest now." Kai explain while rubbing the back of his neck. 

.......

I settle down Roxy in the bed and went down to the living room.

"Yura, Lay really thanks!" I hold their hand in gratitude.

"Hey! What about me!?" Kai whine.

"You body slam me for god sake, twice!"

"At least I run all the way to save Roxy!" He pout.

"Alright, alright. Thanks."

"So insincere."

"At least I said thanks."

"Hmmph"

"C'mon Kai, don't be such a kid." Yura told him off in a gentle manner.

 

~Roxy~

"Owwww." My throat feels dry. Must've been from coughin up the blood. And now I'm back in Luhan's bed. Kris must have carried me back. I feel so hungry right now. 

The moment I reach the living room...

"Roxy!!~" came a deep yet bright voice and the next thing I knew was getting hug by Sehun. "I'm so glad you're okay."

"Haha~, I'm alright now." I pat his back.

"Do you know how much he cried yesterday?" Came the teasing voice of Luhan.

"I love Roxy big sister too." Came the mocking imitation of Sehun from Tao.

"Eh?! You eavesdrop on us!" SeHun shout.

"You were pretty loud. You are literally wailing." Tao rolled his eyes.

"Aigooo~" I pinch SeHun's cheek. He's so cute! 

"Haha~ guess our effort didn't go to waste." Lay appears and smild at me.

"Oh right! Really really thanks to you guys!" I bow down to him.

"It's alright! Faster get up, that's what family do!" He quickly push me to stand straight again. 

"Roxy! I made you a special dessert!" Come a bouncy D.O from the kitchen, this is the first time I see him so active. And he pull me towards the table and pushing me down onto the seat.

"Oh my god! This is deliciously!" I went twinkling eye looking at D.O. Who is giving back me his wide smile.

"Baby!~" and the next moment I'm glomp by someone before I could turn my head towards the voice "are you alright now?~"

"I'm fine! Kris! You scared me!"

"Sorry~" and he peck me on the cheek.

And people around us were like ewing. I chuckled and continue eating on my pudding.

"So when you guys are gonna get married?" XiuMin asked from nowhere suddenly causing me to choke.

"Won't be so fast, I guess. After we graduate?" Kris answered.

"So long?!" XiuMin looked at him in disbelief.

"Well, it's only a year left..."

"Aish, faster marry her already!" XiuMin snap in annoyance.

"Yeah! We want to showcase our music talent too!" ChanYeol join in.

"Yeah!!" Lay and Chen pump up their hands towards the air in unison. 

"Oh! I want to be the flower kid!" Suho said which effectively cause everything to become akwardly silent and look at him.

"What?! I'm cute alright!" And he fling his hair.

"Seriously?" XiuMin shake his head. Follow by the rest.

"Oh right! Erm...Me and Yura are planning to get married too..." Kai blush.

"That's cool, when you guys wanna hold it?" Suho asked.

"When I graduate from high school..." Kai answered back. 

"That's cool." XiuMin reply.

"Wait, it's unfair! Why Kai can married late and I can't?!" Kris whine.

"Because I feel like it." XiuMin smirked. "I'm the alpha anyway." 

"Awww, the youngest trio only left me and SeHun." Tao put his hand over Kai's shoulder.

"Don't worry, when you married, we will enjoy the life of bachelors on your behalf." SeHun tease while he put his hand over Kai's shoulder too.

"And your bed, we will make good use of it too." Tao continue while wriggling his eyebrow.

"You two idiot!" Kai starts chasing them.

And I just buried my head in the pudding, ignoring the commotion around me. My marriage is decided...and it's so fast...at least for me it is. 

 

-----------------------------------

Really thanks for all the comment I receive! Do keep them coming! XD