Injured

Fox and the Wolves

~No One~

"Alright class, today we're gonna play dodgeball!" The sports teacher said excitedly and luckily manage to earn the positive respond from the students, and surprisingly Kris, who is smirking.

Roxy just sit there and look at the teacher, giving no response. Luhan just stare at Roxy.

They were split into four teams. 

"Roxy!!~ I'm so happy to be in the same team as you!!" Jade skipped over and bear-hug her, and they both starts jumping up and down.

Luhan and Kris just looked at them in amusement.

"Girls" Luhan smiled.

The rules of the game is that each 15mins the team will switch and play against other teams instead of keep playing against the same one.

As the players walked to their respective position, Kris suddenly stopped in front of Roxy, blocking her path. He leaned into her ear and said, "be careful not to get hurt".

He then stand walked away. Leaving Roxy in shocked. 

 

~Roxy~

The game has finally started, my eyes were on Kris all the time. With those threatening words from him just now, I just can't let my guard down.

Balls were flying over and there, and all my senses are on high alert. Suddenly, Kris smirked.

It's coming

I was waiting for him to launch the ball at me but I was wrong, it's was aiming at Jade. And base on my speed judgement, she could get hurt real bad. Without thinking, I jump out infront of Jade, manage to block the ball from hitting her. 

The next thing I knew is I landed on the floor. Harshly. 

"oh my god, are you alright?!" Jade quickly kneel down and try to help me up. And the teacher stop the game.

Apparently, I can't stand up because I think I've sprain my ankle and my arm sort of dislocated due to the impact of the ball.

I was holding onto my arm and looking down in pain when suddenly I felt a pair of strong arms lifting me up.

"I will take her to the nurse office" 

I look up and saw it's Luhan who is carrying me. I glance to another side and saw Kris glaring at Luhan, or is it me?

Along the way, it was quiet until he suddenly break the silence.

"I'm sorry I have to touch you know because someone had to sent you to the nurse right?"

"It's okay..." I replied him softly.

Upon reaching the nurse office, Luhan left me in the nurse care and just left.

 

~Luhan~ 

I exit the nurse office and saw Kris standing there waiting. 

"brother, you should know better" he look at me with that cold eye of his.

"We aren't even sure yet." I replied him. 

"Well, I am!" He raise his voice at me.

"Watch it, little one" I bare my teeth.

"Sorry, big brother" he back down. 

"Anyway, just don't do any stupid things before we get it clear." I walk off with him quietly following behind me.

 

~Kris~

I stood back at that tree outside Roxy house again. God, I feel like a stalker. When I see the way she walks, i feel wierd. Guilty? No way man!

She was limping with one clutch in her hand. Her ankle and right arm was having cast around them. And it seems like she having a difficulty eating too. I decide to just go off first before I began to feel soft-hearted.
......

Freak. Why am I paying for food at the caisher?

'Ding Dong'

, why am I outside her door?

I waited outside for quite a while, since she is limping her way down. The door open and she look at me wide-eye.

"What are you doing here?" She shouted at me.

"Doing what I SHOULD be doing of course!" 

I push her out of the way and went inside. 

"Hey!" She tried to pull me but obviously fail. I put her over my shoulder and went up the stairs. And along the way, she keep hitting my back, what a nice massage. 

"Where is your room?" I asked, obviously pretending to be dumb.

"Why should I tell you!?" She retort.

"Aish, guess I will be flipping through every single room then"

"Wait! Wait! The one with pink and white door!" She exclaimed.

"Good girl"

 

~Roxy~

I was put down onto my bed. Everything feel weird. 

"Ahh~"

I suddenly snap out of my thoughts and look at the spoon with food infront of me, I eye at the person holding the spoon suspiciously.

"Chill, I didn't put any poison in"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I'm the one that landed you in this state, obviously."

Heh~ isn't he the one that warned me about getting hurt in the game? 

I continue to eye him suspiciously as I bite down on the food...oh my god! It's delicious. I continue eating the food happily, forgetting the suspicious guy in front of me is feeding me. Out of the corner of my eyes, I think I see Kris smiling.

.......

After the food was done, we both sat there akwardly. To say the truth, I was really really curious about Kris.

Out of instincts, I suddenly push him down my bed and went on top of him. Supporting myself with the non-injured hair.

I looked at him deeply in the eye, it was brown, with tint of grey. I slowly lower down myself to nape of his neck and take a few sniff. 

"You are...a wolf, aren't you?"