A date

Fox and the Wolves

~Roxy~
(10 hours left)

"Faster wake up~ you have to spend the whole day with me today~" Kris was whining while I want to laze around in the bed somemore.

"Let me sleep~"

"C'mon! You already spend yesterday with my brothers, you have to make it up today! Faster!" He's already shaking me. 

This big kid. Aish.

"Fine fine!" I flip off the blanket and went to the bathroom to clean myself up while Kris is gleeing. 

.......

"So where shall we go?" I ask him.

"I don't know?" He looked at me while I look at him wide-eye.

"Didn't you want to go on a date today?!"

"Yeah...but I haven't plan..."

Suddenly Tao pop out from no where and hand Kris two tickets, he pat his shoulder and give a gleeful smile before dashing off. Kris and me looked at each other with what-the-hell-is-that look.

"So what's the ticket about?" I ask him.

"Let me see...it's a ticket to the amusement park."

"Oooh, that's nice! Roller coaster! Let's go!!"

"What?!" 

.......

It's was a fun time there. The haunted house got me screaming and clinging on to Kris. He laugh at me until a "Sadako" appear in front him. He was shock and punch the ghost out of instinct. In the end he had to keep apologizing to the staff that cosplay as Sadako while I was trying to stifle my laughter. 

There's a couple ride too. It's like those you see at the playground but the one here is massively huge spiral type. I think it last at 30seconds. 

There bumper cars, bumper boats, merry go round, Viking, and much more!

We even went to take photos in a purikura, with lot's of funny faces and poses! Of course there are cute and sweet ones too! We take tons of photos there!

Lunch time is the greatest moment of all! We were dining in a boat on the lake. The table is in the middle with two small bench at both side. The boat is in a shape of swan. And the lunch we had is western food! How romantic is the set up! Thanks to Tao's VIP tickets!

......

We're standing before it now. The 90-degree plunge down plus 360spinning roller coaster. This is the most popular ride here. Me and Kris looked at each other. I was gleeing at him while he gave me the are-you-serious look.

"C'mon, you jumped from high trees and run in the mountains before. You're telling me you're scared of this?" 

"But that's is controlled by my own body, but THIS!" He pointed at the ride, "is control by a machine. And it's so god-damm high! I don't want~ let's go~" he starts acting cute on me. 

I give a quick peck on his lips, "does this give you enough courage?" I smile at him.

"Alright! Let's conquer this monster!" He grab my hand an storm toward the queue. During the whole time he was being fidgety, and finally our turn came.

"No! No! No! Let me down!" That's the first line he say when the machine is already strap him down. I give his hand a light squeeze give a reassuring smile. 

"Alright! Let's beat this beast. Hahahaha" he tried to act confident the moment the machine was moving...

"NOOOOOOOO!" I think his voice echo through the whole park

.......

"Today is so fun!" I exclaimed while jumping up onto Kris's back, getting him to piggyback me while we on our way to the next destination. Our secret hang out. 

.....

(3hrs left)

"The lake is still so beautiful!" I jumped down from his back and ran towards it, I kneel down by the bank and place my hand in it gently. This might be my last time seeing and touching it after all.

"Ah~ so relaxing~"  

Kris settle down near me and suddenly pull me, causing me to fall backward into his embrace.

He was looking into my eyes, leaning into me when it suddenly hit me, those eyes...

"You are..." He pause his movement, "that boy."

"Huh?" 

"You're that little boy who use to come here to play with me, right?"

"Eh? How did you know? It's so sudden!" He push his face away and look at me shock.

"Those eyes color. I love them...why didn't you tell me from the start you knew it! That's why you ask me about this bracelet right?" I show him the bracelet dangling on my wrist and pause a moment when my mind suddenly thought of another thing."and you tell me you're a elf!?"

"Well, elf seems more cool back then. And you seems to have a prince image of the young me and I don't want to destroy it...Anyway, You didn't tell me about Rose and BaekHyun too when you realized I'm BaekHyun's brother. We're equal now." He smirk at me.

"Fine." I pout. Smooth escape Kris. Smooth escape. I feel abit sadden by the fact he don't want to let me know that he is that prince from my childhood because he think he is not princey enough. But a part of me feel that fate is a miracle. I'm with that prince now, without myself knowing until now.

He chuckled and kissed my cheek. 

"Does this make up to it?" He grinned at me. 

I shake my head and continue pouting, looking at the small waterfall on the lake. He suddenly grab my by the chin and kiss me fully on the lips. 

"What about now?!" He grin again which I respond by nodding my head.

He takes my hand up and suddenly slipped a ring onto my finger. 

"Let's get married." He said to me.

"Eh? You're suppose to wait till I said yes before placing the ring on to my finger!"

"I'm not gonna let you have any room for rejection. Muahaha~"

I chuckled. This evil genius. But I know we both know somewhere in our heart that this engagement will end tonight, it's not gonna have a chance to take place...