The new students

Fox and the Wolves

~No One~

"Thanks for the meal." A body was dropped on to cold stone floor with a hole at the place where his heart is suppose to be. Blood was gushing out from there...

Out of the dark alley way, a women with reddish brown wavy hair walk out. The wind was blowing strongly against her pink coat which was clad around her body...

-next day-

"Oh my god! Roxy! Roxy! Did you saw this news? Another man is dead, his heart is dig out as well. How cruel!" A woman with black straight hair shout to the woman whose head is lying on the desk.

"nooooooooo. Let me get my slp...Jade" With that, she droop her head back to the desk and whispered quietly, "they deserve it anyway."

"Aishh, you should really stop working till so late!' The girl chided her and walk away. And just nice, the door to the classroom open and a man in his late twenties walk in. 

"'Good morning~ Mr. Lay~" some of the students chirped happily, and you can see some of the girls start to pay attention and look him with their dreamy eyes.

"Morning class, today we have 2 new students joining us." 2 men walk into the class. One was taller and he was sporting a blonde spike haircut with another one having pink hair.

The moment they walk in, Roxy shot up and look at them intensely, something doesn't smell right.
 
"Hi, my name is Kris. I'm from Canada" the one with the blonde head said.

"I'm Luhan from china" the one with pink head said and smile sweetly, causing girls to almost faint.

"They look just like princes from manga" girls around were screaming and fangirling over them except Roxy.

"Well then, you 2 make take the empty seats at the back." Mr. Lay tell them.

Roxy suddenly turn around and she realized that both empty seats were behind her. She facepalm herself in her mind and turn back to face the front. She kept her head low when both of the guys walk past her, but take the chance to secretly sniff the air.

Something definitely doesn't smell right. 

-------

The next class was a class that Roxy absolutely hate, chemistry. Having acute smelling sense means that she can smell all those awful smell. And today is worst lesson of all

 

~Roxy~

'Why? Why?! Why out of so many people, I have to pair with Luhan!?' I thought to myself and look at Luhan who is studying the instructions paper. I look back to the front and slam myself down onto the table.

"Hey, are you okay?" A gentle voice came with a gentle tap on my shoulder. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. And please don't touch me, we aren't that close." I look at the doe-eyes boy.

"Oh", he pull his hand away, "I'm sorry".

"Let's get started then" I said and move myself over to the experiment set, with him following behind me. 

.......

School was finally over! And I'm so happy. Food time again!~

I was about to dash off when suddenly a voice caught me in my track.

"Hey."

I turn around and saw him, Kris.