008

You Again?! | Love Note I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Byun Baek Hyun.

 

“Excuse me…” All of EXO’s heads shot in the direction of where that familiar voice had come from. Park Yeri. Just as everyone was about to go back to doing their own things, Yeri continued her speech.

 

“I know that I’ve been a real burden all this while and I’ve done many horrible things to make sure that all of you cannot get a decent girlfriend, so I’m here to formally apologise and let you guys know that I’ve turned over a new leaf.” She ended her speech with a confident smile, which I paid no attention to. It was so damn obvious that this was all an act, but our innocent maknae, Sehun, obviously fell for her trap.

 

“It’s okay noona. We all make mistakes. What matters most is that you’ve finally turned over a new leaf.” He gave her an encouraging pat on the back, but Suho hyung pulled him away. Good, at least he’s smart enough to know what’s genuine and what’s fake.

 

“You’re just faking.” Chanyeol spat, obviously still hurt over the Jung Yeon incident.

 

“No, no I’m not. I know you guys won’t believe me. What do I have to do to make you guys believe me again?” her eyes welled up with tears. “Tch. Can she be anymore pathetic?” The things that women do just to get EXO’s attention really amuse me at times, but it definitely disgusts me 101% of the time.

 

Sehun, of course being the innocent and angelic one, immediately hit Suho hyung’s head. “Look what you’ve guys done! She’s crying already! Can’t you guys just open your hearts and forgive this poor noona?!”

 

Murmurs filled the room as the members discussed among themselves. And of course, I just sat at the counter, seeing through her whole phony little act. None of the members approached me, since they knew that I couldn’t be bothered over women, neither could I be bothered by anything.

 

“Sehun’s right,” Lay began, and the rest of EXO nodded their heads, except Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. “Thank you, all of you. Chanyeol, D.O, please forgive me. You might think that all of this is just an act, but please, give me some time to prove to you that I’ve really already changed.” Chanyeol and Kyungsoo merely nodded their heads with unreadable expressions. Although I knew this bunch of boys were idiots, I didn’t think they’d be that dumb.

 

I sighed at the 9 boys who already gave in to Yeri and were inviting her to join us and slack in the lounge. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo just left the room without a word, while me? I’m just frustrated at the fact that of all people, these 11 idiots are the popular kids in the school.

 

Im Jin Ae.

 

“Have you heard Jin Ae?” Jae Hee came rushing over and linked her arm in mine, all hyped up.

 

I had another pair of spectacles on, so Jae Hee was a step too late to question me about the sudden disappearance of my spectacles. I didn't want to be teased and explain my encounter with Baekhyun.

 

“Heard about what?” I tried breaking free from Jae Hee’s grip. I hated skinship like fire hates rain. It just feels so damn disgusting when someone touches you for the sake of, well, touching you. Do you find it disgusting? Because I feel like chopping up that person’s body. But since Jae Hee has been doing this for as long as I can remember, she’s the only one who I allow skinship with. Not that I would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter