025

You Again?! | Love Note I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jin Ae entered the ballroom with Suho first, while Luhan, Hyun Ae and Kyungsoo helped unload the goods. “So your pastries will be set here, like a mini stall,” Suho explain, pointing to a big area at the corner of the huge ballroom. Jin Ae nodded and was satisfied at the spot they got – the guests entering would immediately see their little stall since it was placed to the left of the door. “Great! The hotel will provide the coffee machines for you guys to prepare the drinks.” Suho said, moving forward and Jin Ae followed behind. The two went behind the big stage where there were a few storerooms. Suho brought Jin Ae to the door in the middle, “This is where your supply of tea leaves and coffee beans are.” He flashed an eye smile and gestured for Jin Ae to open the door.

 

The minute the door was pushed opened, revealing a little gap, the two were attacked by the smell of tea and coffee mixed together. “Oh my,” Jin Ae exclaimed, scrunching her nose in disgust. She really hated the smell of coffee, but she had no choice but to breathe in its scent every day. I mean, it was only legit, considering she worked at a café that specializes in tea and coffee. “Any questions?” Suho asked as Jin Ae quickly shut the door. She shook her head and turned to face him.

 

“I don’t know how to thank you, really.” A small smile formed on the elder’s lips as he brought his hand towards Jin Ae’s head, ruffling her hair once again. “This is just the beginning.” He said, winking at her. Suho excused himself, since he had to return home to prepare for the party. Jin Ae bid her sunbaenim goodbye and immediately got to work, helping to unload the goods and setting up their little stall.

 

 

Since Baekhyun was the star of the party, he needed to ensure he was dressed properly, in an outfit that’d successfully make him stand out, I suppose? He entered his walk-in closet and looked through his blazers, trying to find one that was suitable for the event. He decided to just go with something simple – he did hate attention. He grabbed a black blazer and put it on over his white top, along with his black trousers and a black bowtie. His hair was all styled and he looked amazing.

 

 

After a 30 minute drive, he arrived at Shilla Hotel. He parked his Lamborghini in the carpark and headed for the lift lobby, pressing the “ballroom” button which led him directly to the level filled with ballrooms. He hummed a happy tune as he waited for the ding, indicating the elevator has arrived at its designated level. A ding was heard, but the lift didn’t arrive at the ballroom floor yet. In fact, it made a stop at the lobby, because someone was waiting on the other side of the elevator doors for the lift as well.

 

The steel doors parted and Baekhyun groaned inwardly, he hated taking the lift with other people. It was either the lift had to make many stops before it arrives at his level, or they’re some lunatic eyeing him during the whole less than a minute trip in the elevator. He half-glared at the figure, but his gaze softened when he saw who it was. She gave him a small smile and a meek nod in all courtesy before she stepped into the elevator. She was about to press the ballroom button, but realized it was already lighted up. “Is he going to the ballroom floor as well?” she thought, shrugging it off.

 

“It’s you again.” Baekhyun said, breaking the awkward silence. Jin Ae took in a big load of elevator air and turned around, putting on the most hypocritical smile possible, “Of course it is. I didn’t recognize you! I thought you were a girl!” and she immediately deadpanned. Even though she meant none of the words she said, she just wasn’t the kind to lose in an argument, though it hasn’t even started yet.

 

Baekhyun merely scoffed and rolled his eyes at how childish she was. The elevator bell dinged and Jin Ae got off first, stomping her feet as she approached the door to where the event was held. She had her hair all bunned up in a high (messy) bun, and she was in uniform. Baekhyun followed behind her, not because he was stalking her or anything, but because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter