029

You Again?! | Love Note I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Please unnie? Come on, just this once!” Jin Ae stomped her feet impatiently on the ground and let out a muffled scream. Her sister has been pleading her since Suho had bid his goodbye, and her frustration level was about to reach its peak. “Not even over my dead body.” Hyun Ae’s lips formed a small pout for the umpteenth time, but she wasn’t prepared to give up yet. “Im Hyun Ae, if you’re gonna continue to pester me, I swear I’m gonna ground you.” Jin Ae pointed her index finger at her younger sister, but Hyun Ae still wasn’t ready to give up yet. “And I’ll confiscate all electronics so you’ll have no form of communication with Luhan sunbaenim.” At the sound of being unable to communicate with her boyfriend, Hyun Ae used her fingers to zip up .

 

“Good girl. Now, let me have some peace and quiet, please?”

 

Just then, Jin Ae’s phone rang, indicating a text message. Hyun Ae walked over to the dining table to retrieve it for her elder sister and opened up the message. She browsed through the contents and couldn’t help but squeal at what she had just read. “Yes! I can go to the party!” Hyun Ae yelled, throwing a victorious fist in the air which caused questions to flood in Jin Ae’s head. She walked over and snatched the phone out of Hyun Ae’s hands, reading the message for herself. Her eyes widened at the contents – it was an invitation. “How did Byun Baekhyun get my number?” Jin Ae mumbled, but she immediately looked at Hyun Ae and shot her younger sister a deathly gaze. “What did you do Im Hyun Ae.”

 

Hyun Ae immediately raised both her hands up, surrendering. “Nothing, sis. I don’t even have Baekhyun oppa’s contact number.” A light scoff escaped Jin Ae’s lips, “She’s already calling him oppa. A step far ahead of me.” A deep sigh escaped Jin Ae’s lips, her circumstances were clearly stated, and Suho could be the witness. “Hey, if you’re uncomfortable with being Baekhyun oppa’s date, then just reject him.” Hyun Ae wrapped her arm around her elder sister’s shoulder, flashing her reassuring smile, which always managed to comfort Jin Ae. As much as she wanted to be able to go to the party, she didn’t want her sister to become a sacrificial lamb.

 

“A promise is a promise.” Jin Ae immediately started tapping away on her smartphone, sending a reply to Baekhyun. Not long after, she received a reply from the boy. It was a selfie, and below it read, “This is how I look. Please send me a photo of yourself as well.” A chuckle escaped from Jin Ae’s lips – he looked too cute for her to even resist a smile. If she were to send him a selfie of herself, he’d be shocked to see that the mystery girl on the other side of the line was Im Jin Ae, Byun Baekhyun’s ex, right? She laughed at the thought; oh how funny it’d be for her to be able to see his retarded shocked face when he sees the picture she was about to send him. However, instead of replying him, she enlarged the photo the boy had sent her and stared at it.

 

 

“Why did you even pose like that? You’re not even looking at the camera, fool.”

 

 

As quickly as the snap of the fingers, 3 days have already passed and it was the day of the reunion party. Both sisters were busy preparing, and Hyun Ae was merely left with the styling of her hair and make-up. However, Jin Ae was still busy trying to pick out the perfect outfit. “Why didn’t Byun Baekhyun send me a package with everything I need to wear for the party like Luhan sunbae did for Hyun Ae?!” she ranted in her head. She threw the gown on the bed – it was already the 36th outfit she had experimented. As she picked out the 37th outfit, she felt her head throbbing slightly, but she quickly shook it off.

 

After rummaging through her closet further, she finally found the perfect mini dress. It was a sparkly pink champagne dress which reached slightly above her knees. She quickly threw it on – 20 minutes left ‘till 7 pm. “I’m leaving, unnie! See you there!” Hyun Ae yelled from the living room. That made Jin Ae feel even more pressured – she hasn’t even styled her hair nor put o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter