007

You Again?! | Love Note I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baek Jae Hee.

 

“Whoooooo our little Jae Hee has finally grown up from her innocence,” Jin Ae teased. I blushed and hung my head, embarrassed. I’ve always been the one telling her never to associate with any of the EXO guys, yet I fall for one. I guess what the other girls said was right, they’re totally irresistible.

 

“You’re bound to fall for one of them too, Jin Ae,” I murmured.

 

“Please, the sky would have to drop and pigs have to fly before I’ll like anyone of them. Excluding Chanyeol, that is.” She seemed firm of her speech but Jin Ae always seemed this way. She had a very tough exterior, but she gives in to her heart way too easily, though she may never admit nor show it.

 

“You’re so sure?” I taunted. I knew she wasn’t, but she’ll definitely lie and say she can give her word for it. “Affirmative,” she replied.

 

“So you’ll fall for Chanyeol?” she hesitated for a moment before answering, “Nah, he’s friend-zoned.”

 

Park Chan Yeol.

 

I sat alone in the EXO lounge. Recently, I felt that Jin Ae has been avoiding me, though she claims that neither Baekhyun nor Yeri has spoken to her. She always told me that she has something to attend to after class, and she’s never at the cafeteria during lunch.

 

“Hyung.” I turned and it was Kyungsoo. He went to the kitchenette and got a can soda before coming over to the “living room” to join me. He popped open the can and offered me some. I declined, and so he gurgled the whole can down in a flash. Did you know? This guy has a water pipe in his body.

 

“Is there something on your mind, hyung?”

 

“Yea. I kind of like this girl, but, she isn’t like us. She’s just an ordinary girl. Baekhyun tells me to give up on her; she’ll never fit in with us. But it’s just not possible. I want to protect her, shower her with love. Should I just let her go?”

 

Kyungsoo thought for a while. He was one of the mature ones in our clique, so his advice is considered gold.

 

“If there’s anything I can advise you on, I would say that the best sort of love is letting the person you love go should your love bring that person any harm or hurt. Love isn’t always about keeping one happy; it’s about sacrifice, give and take. So if that girl that you like likes you back and she’s happy, sure, go ahead and love her with all your heart. But should she not love you back or should your love bring her any harm especially from Yeri noona, then let her go.”

 

“Thank you, Kyungsoo.”

 

Im Jin Ae.

 

I walked along the silent corridors alone. Jae Hee had gone off for her dance class, and it was my free period, so I didn’t have anything to do. So of course, free period becomes my thinking period.

 

My mind was replaying the conversation I had with Jae Hee back at the cafeteria during lunch, and there were two things that were bugging me. Firstly, will Jae Hee be safe being in love with that sunbaenim? I mean, he is 2 years older which was one problem, and the other is he’s a freaking EXO member. All of ‘em, excluding Chanyeol, are all experienced. They are all probably playboys, and Jae Hee has a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter