011

You Again?! | Love Note I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Im Jin Ae.

 

I sat under the tree, deep in thought.

 

“Why did Byun Baekhyun save me?” I sighed and bent my knees, hugging them. I rested on my right cheek, looking in the direction of the field. EXO boys were playing against regular school kids as usual, and fangirls’ screams filled the atmosphere. I looked at every one of the EXO boys, and found nothing special in them. Sure, some of them were pretty good looking, but, I just didn’t feel that there was anything worth fangirling for. These girls stalk them day and night, trying to find out where they live and stuff, don’t they ever get tired? Are they only gonna stop harassing them when they get rejected straight in the face? They’re so weird.

 

I turned and rested on my left cheek. It was the view of the basketball court, where again some of the taller EXO members were playing, including Chanyeol. Recently I’ve been hiding from him, so he hangs out more with EXO, just like before we even met. I sighed once again, frustrated. My life was so normal until Chanyeol had to come in, my life for the past 6 months were perfectly fine, but no, fate just doesn’t want things to be that way. Irritating fate and destiny, CURSE YOU!

 

I got up and dusted my skirt. I just can’t fit in here. Without Jae Hee, I just felt like a piece of crap walking around. Ever since she got accepted for the showcase, we were hardly together since she was usually with the other 5 people she had to work with, and let me tell you, I was genuinely annoyed. Those people just wouldn’t leave her alone, and every single time I look for Jae Hee, they give me displeased looks. Okay, I get it. I humiliated myself in front of half of the school, no need to rub it in!

 

“Ah, so I see you are the one who beat up the other girls this morning, huh?” I whipped my head in the direction where the voice had come from, and saw a rather short but good looking kid standing in front of me. I scoffed and shoved my hands into my blazer pockets, rather annoyed. It’s another EXO member here to find fault with me for beating up their precious noona.

 

I grabbed a broken small piece of branch from the ground and held it in front of his face and in one quick motion; I bent my right leg and slammed the middle of the stick against it, breaking the branch into two. I threw the broken pieces to one side and walked closer to the puny sized kid, cracking the bones of my neck. I gave him a menacing glare, hopefully he’ll get the damn message that I can beat him into pulp and run off crying to his mummy.

 

“A girl with an attitude, interesting.” I stopped and stared at him. He seems like he lost his mental faculties.

 

“Don’t worry; I know exactly how Park Yeri is like. Her whole angel act, it’ll wear off once someone steps on her tail.” I raised a brow and gave him a bored face. I really had no time to solve riddles or the mood, so I jumped straight to the point. “Who are you and what the hell do you want from me.” He came closer and whispered in my ear, “Your guardian angel.” He backed away, gave a wink and walked off, leaving me confused.

 

“Guardian angel my .”

 

Byun Baek Hyun.

 

The whole of EXO gathered in the studio practice room, we had to come up with a performance. Not only did we have to compose our own song, but we had to choreograph a dance for the song too. Everybody was frustrated, but Chanyeol was jumping up and down, all hyped up as usual. That guy, either he grew up eating too many vitamins, if not he grew up sleeping and living on a roller coaster. Yea, those in the damn theme parks that couples and families love to go to.

 

“I KNOW!” He shouted, catching the attention of all of EXO. “I know a composer who can compose us a suitable song, one that we can easil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter