016

You Again?! | Love Note I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Byun Baek Hyun.

 

“Because I think I’m in love with you!” I retorted, frustrated. Why can’t she just accept the kindness of a person and happily go with it? Why does she have to ask about every single damn detail?! It’s not like knowing every little bit of it was gonna do her any good; plus, why do I need to explain everything? She has brains doesn’t she, so can’t she use them?! My chest rose rapidly as I heaved in big huffs and released big puffs, obviously annoyed at how dense she was. I was already very irritated that none of the guys, not even Chanyeol, bothered to offer to send this idiot home and I end up having to do it.

 

She looked at me, dazed. She was probably stunned by what I said. After a few more seconds, her eyes snapped back into reality and her eyebrows furrowed, her breathing rate suddenly increasing.

 

 

“OUCH!” I yelled, arching my back, groaning while holding tightly onto my . “WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!” I yelled again, what’s wrong with confessing?!

 

“Do you think playing with a person’s feelings is very fun?!” she hollered, ruffling her hair. She screamed in annoyance and kicked the dust on the ground, whirling around and running off. I spat at her retreating figure; great. Just great! I can’t believe I actually said something like that to an idiot like her, who totally doesn’t know how to appreciate the honour of having an admirer.

 

Im Jin Ae.

 

I ran nonstop all the way till I reached my apartment. I immediately slammed the door and leaned against it, losing the feeling in my legs as I sunk down, clenching onto my wounded heart. I let out pain-filled cries; I’ve never been fooled to this extent before. He’s already getting engaged to Park Yeri because they’re mutually in love, yet now he comes and tells me that he loves me. You can’t mess with a person’s head ‘till this extent, it’s not fair to the person who’s the victim.

 

I slowly got up, supporting my weight on whatever I could grab on. I found myself in Hyun Ae’s room, the house felt so empty without her. I sat on her bed and grabbed her pillow, wrapping my hands tightly around the width of it. I could smell her cherry scented perfume, which alone was enough. I didn’t want her to worry so I told myself I can’t call her until she calls me. I looked around her room, slowly forgetting about Byun Baekhyun. I walked towards her study table where she had a photo frame standing next to her lamp.

 

“Hyun Ae’s mother,” I thought, gently glazing my finger over the face of Hyun Ae’s mother. A small smile formed on my lips. Hyun Ae and I were half-sisters of the same father. Her mother had the brightest smiles, and the best jokes. My mum on the other hand was gloomy, but she never failed to silently watch over the two of us. I was hardly ever allowed to see my mother, since I was the illegitimate child; however, Hyun Ae’s mother took me in regardless.

 

“Omma, can you take me away from this cruel reality?” I whispered, gently bringing the photo frame to my heart.

 

Baek Jae Hee.

 

I roamed around the school, looking for Jin Ae. But at the same, I was looking out for Luhan sunbaenim. Ever since I got accepted for the showcase, I haven’t seen him since both of us were busy with our own schedules. I headed for the EXO lounge, hopefully he’d be there, and maybe Jin Ae would be there too. Arriving at the door of the lounge, I gently knocked on the door twice, waiting for someone to come and open the door. I fidgeted with my fingers impatiently; I just missed the cute face of Luhan sunbaenim so much!

 

“Yes?” a rather tall kid opened the door and poked his head out. I let out an awkward cough; are all the EXO members so handsome or is it just me? “Excuse me, but I’m looking for Luhan sunbaenim. I’m a personal friend of his.” I flashed a small smile; I hope he didn’t think I was a fangirl who was talking crap just to meet Luhan sunbae. He eyed me first before coldly replying, “He left for China this morning.” Before he could slam the door shut, I held onto the edges with my left hand, “Eh? Why did he leave for China?” The guy scoffed and looked towards the left, displaying a very displeased and annoyed face.

 

“If you are really a personal friend of Luhan hyung, I’m sure he would’ve told you.” With that, he shut the door. I stared at the poster filled door to the EXO lounge, sulking. “What a jerk!” I murmured, “But why did Luhan sunbaenim go to the mainland?” I sighed and decided to head off back to the practice room to meet the showcase girls. Now that Luhan sunbaenim isn’t in town, I didn’t need to be around Jin Ae just to see him. When he returns, then I’ll continue to pretend to be Im Jin Ae’s bestfriend.

 

Byun Baek Hyun.

 

I came to school looking extra sour; I was still dwelling on the situation that happened last night. That idiot, receiving a confession from someone with a fame level of mine was a compliment itself already, yet she stupidly kicked me in the shin and chose her pride. “Calling her an idiot will be an insult to all the stupid people,” I muttered, kicking the pebbles. I grabbed one and threw it into the pond, and it hopped 4 times before it submerged. I threw a few more, and all of them hopped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter